* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Partyland...Good or Bad?

ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

RE: Partyland...Good or Bad?
FinalNova Wrote:I love watching PartyLand just because of Jenna & Reede.

Jenna is quite possibly the main reason I watch PartyLand.
I remember the first time I saw Partyland, I was looking for Babecast but PartyLand was on that channel, my first thoughts were that this was going to be one of those shows that only happens on certain days (Sex Station had not long come up with the idea of Sport TV which is why I thought what I did).

Overall conclusion: PartyLand is great but I still prefer Babecast/Live XXX.
28-04-2009 01:31
Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

BladeWave Wrote:
FinalNova Wrote:I love watching PartyLand just because of Jenna & Reede.

Jenna is quite possibly the main reason I watch PartyLand.
I remember the first time I saw Partyland, I was looking for Babecast but PartyLand was on that channel, my first thoughts were that this was going to be one of those shows that only happens on certain days (Sex Station had not long come up with the idea of Sport TV which is why I thought what I did).

Overall conclusion: PartyLand is great but I still prefer Babecast/Live XXX.

same mate Jenna is my fav , the only reason i watch partyland
30-04-2009 21:05
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

Am I alone in thinking that bit by bit the show has improved a lot since it began? All the interaction with the texts, and the daft games makes it a lot of fun to watch. And and it seems that they are gradually getting sexier. The first night the programme was on Caty Cole wore granny pants and barely opened her legs, but last night she wore a thong, got into some very arousing positions and was generally smoking hot!

When this poll started I voted "bad" but I wouldn't say that now. Anyone else changed their mind?
05-05-2009 18:21
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

Apart from the boobs PartyLand is currently very bad indeed. The girls need changing more frequently, costumes need changing every 30 minutes, the girls should show more ass and panties (instead of keeping their ass to the wall). I'm also getting really bored with the amount of dull black underwear; pastel colours are much sexier.

Also, the girls only needs to wear one pair of panties - not 2 or 3Wink
13-05-2009 17:04
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

totally agree Jonnieboy - I luv the fun element of it all and they have some stunning girls on there (Caty Cole hehe)

It's also why I like babestation 2 as I like the meet the babes element and you know your txts have a better chance of getting through because of the format - and they often have a laugh interacting with each other

That's why those 2 are my fave channels - they both inject the fun element to proceedings. Especially PL with their themes and games etc

But then I've liked it all along

13-05-2009 17:15
Deb x Away
Master Poster

SxciiSooky Wrote:Especially PL with their themes and games etc

Seems to me they've got much better at that lately - more inventive, trying new things. Also, that 'ring us up and leave a message for us to broadcast for £1' thing is new, right? Seems pretty good.

I really appreciate that they're mixing it up to try and keep things fresh.
I've also noticed they've been using more girls than the few they were relying on at the start and scheduling so there's more rotation and variety.

I feel like they're putting good effort into making this show better. Well done, Partyland; keep at it Big Grin
13-05-2009 17:29
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Chatback service i think you'll find that's called deb Big Grin

Used it for the 1st time last night - basically so caty could finally hear hubbys voice Smile

13-05-2009 17:30
G@Z! Offline
Banned

only saving grace on this show caty cole she is the only reason why i have not voted on this subject yet no caty cole i would of voted bad ages a go Wink
13-05-2009 17:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV