Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
mega79 Wrote:
jaysonrain Wrote:Lola,

As the saying goes you shouldn't bite the hand that feed you. As a paying customer Ass2cam has every right to & complain if he's spent alot of money trying to talk to you, just for you to hang up on him for whatever reason. There is no denying that you have been blessed in the looks department, but should you really be offensive to those less fortunate? Ass2cam obviously admires you hence he's spending his money trying to talk to you, maybe you should feel good about that.

All them comments about him being ugly, sad & alone can only be guess work as I'm sure you've never met, so this must be the assumption you have of all your callers.

All that said, if the phone doesn't ring next time your on maybe all the ugly, sad, lonely guys have decided to feed someone else.

Well said best post on here, i shall add to your reputaion +1.

Agreed Well said!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
24-10-2008 16:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

demonbolloxs Wrote:I know i'll get slated but to be honest, as a guy I find the attitude of a few on here highly offensive.
I love sexy horny independant women, but I also respect them.
Maybe I don't fit in, but I'd rather be an outcast, than a bigoted, oafish, mysogonist.

Well said demonbolloxs.

Maybe more people agree with you than you think.
24-10-2008 18:02
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Anastasia Wrote:haSmile so u can say everything what u want about girls but girls cant answer Smile

Good point Anastasia.

Keep making your points, it's great to have you around.
24-10-2008 18:15
BigDonDutty Offline
Junior Poster

lola Wrote:Ass2cam, lovely name. well done.
dont patronise me and dont call me hun.
My head, is not in the clouds my dear, it appears than it is infact your head, and its right up your ass.
i dont know who you are, but i would like it if you took yourself down from that pedastal. 'If you didnt call in, i wouldnt have a job'? oh boo hoo! im so scared of the real world! im so scared of not working at bang anymore!
Love, i have a real job, im a professional phototgrapher and model, but in the evenings i work at bang to help fund my photography. As do many girls, we dont just take your calls you know? we do actually have 'proper' jobs.
And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.
THIS COMMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT ASS2FACE-WHO PROBABLY HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE.
over and out.
you can go fuck yourself. complain all you want to bang, no one gives a shit.

well said and that was my fav line. Wink
24-10-2008 18:21
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thank you! The whole point of being a bang babe is finding people like you really exist.
You have my upmost respect
lola
x
p.s hey anastasia, i miss you
xxxxxxx
demonbolloxs Wrote:These type of forums always seem to be populated by mysogonists, who have very little respect for women in general, sad but true.

I know i'll get slated but to be honest, as a guy I find the attitude of a few on here highly offensive.
I love sexy horny independant women, but I also respect them.
Maybe I don't fit in, but I'd rather be an outcast, than a bigoted, oafish, mysogonist.

Women are people too you know !!!!

You guys make me ashamed to be a man sometimes... grow up for fucks sake !!!!
24-10-2008 18:28
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

BigDonDutty Wrote:
lola Wrote:Ass2cam, lovely name. well done.
dont patronise me and dont call me hun.
My head, is not in the clouds my dear, it appears than it is infact your head, and its right up your ass.
i dont know who you are, but i would like it if you took yourself down from that pedastal. 'If you didnt call in, i wouldnt have a job'? oh boo hoo! im so scared of the real world! im so scared of not working at bang anymore!
Love, i have a real job, im a professional phototgrapher and model, but in the evenings i work at bang to help fund my photography. As do many girls, we dont just take your calls you know? we do actually have 'proper' jobs.
And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.
THIS COMMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT ASS2FACE-WHO PROBABLY HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE.
over and out.
you can go fuck yourself. complain all you want to bang, no one gives a shit.

well said and that was my fav line. Wink

You must be 1 of Shit For Brains callers that HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE. Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
24-10-2008 18:29
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

lola Wrote:Thank you! The whole point of being a bang babe is finding people like you really exist.
You have my upmost respect
lola

And you have my utmost respect lola!

You are also great on TV.
24-10-2008 18:32
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

because, i am self employed. i have not borrowed money off anybody and I do not work for anyone else, i run my own company. And of course its not highly succcesful now, if it was i wouldnt have 3 jobs would it einstein? having a succesful photography company at the age of 24 would be rather blookdy amazing wouldnt it dear?
If you used your brain, you may understand just how expensive it is to set up a business, the equiptment alone i have spend over two months wages on.

yummyyaz Wrote:
Quote:And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.

Do you think everybody who calls you up to keep your photography job up and running a fool?

If your photography is a job, how comes you have to self finance? Is it not successful or something? or are you trying to get some form of business going? Surely your job should be self financing.
24-10-2008 18:32
BigDonDutty Offline
Junior Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:You must be 1 of Shit For Brains callers that HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE. Big Grin

dude I'd never call a sex line, and I cant imagine what would happen if my gf saw bangbabes on my phone bill. rofl
24-10-2008 18:38
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

This has got really out of hand (probably my fault) but look. Im not saying all my callers are ass holes. some people i speak to are bloody lovely. But with people like ass2cam and yummyaz or whatever his name is, its hard to be so positive. The majority of guys on here are lovely, but there has been talk for a while at work about some horrible comments on here about girls.Girls who are good freinds of mine too. So i came to check it out, and to be honest, this forum and some of the people on it would make me happily leave me job (im sure some of you would love it if i wasnt on tv anymore) and thats fine, i really wouldnt be offended. Basically some of the guys on this forum give the rest of you a bad name and i dont want to be associated with this side of my job
lola

uote=jaysonrain]
Lola,

As the saying goes you shouldn't bite the hand that feed you. As a paying customer Ass2cam has every right to & complain if he's spent alot of money trying to talk to you, just for you to hang up on him for whatever reason. There is no denying that you have been blessed in the looks department, but should you really be offensive to those less fortunate? Ass2cam obviously admires you hence he's spending his money trying to talk to you, maybe you should feel good about that.

All them comments about him being ugly, sad & alone can only be guess work as I'm sure you've never met, so this must be the assumption you have of all your callers.

All that said, if the phone doesn't ring next time your on maybe all the ugly, sad, lonely guys have decided to feed someone else.
[/quote]
24-10-2008 18:42

gemma hiles