cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
Did any 1 call Lola AKA Chloe Rivers last night? I called her & I think she's going to get into trouble, when I was waiting to get through she wouldn’t talk to the callers all she said was hi who's this & where are you from then she puts the phone down on the bed & talks to the cam guy etc while the callers are still the phone,

I heard her doing it 3 times so I thought fuck this & rang candy so when I was waiting to get through to her I heard 1 of the callers asking where could he send a complaint to she asked why & he told her so she called the producer in, he said he'll look through the feed & see what's going on & if she did do that he was going to fine her lol lol

See what I mean a lot of the girls are turning into beggars, Hmm Sack all the beggars & get girls that do want to work!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
20-10-2008 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
i was under the impression that the wages on all these channels are incentive-based (eg. keep your caller on the phone as long as possible, more calls you receive- more dough you make etc.), so if anything miserable lola is surely only lightening her purse. is it just me or is there a pretty sizeable amount of disrespect creeping in as far as the girls attitudes towards the callers ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-10-2008 11:58
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Freebird Wrote:i was under the impression that the wages on all these channels are incentive-based (eg. keep your caller on the phone as long as possible, more calls you receive- more dough you make etc.), so if anything miserable lola is surely only lightening her purse. is it just me or is there a pretty sizeable amount of disrespect creeping in as far as the girls attitudes towards the callers ?

Don't get me wrong not all the girls are Beggars Sasha & other babes would bend over back words to please their callers. I’m not just talking about Bangbabes…

The girls that sit & do nothing/beggars probably think I’m getting paid for being here the hell with the callers.

As I said before Sack all the beggars & get girls that will work…

Bring back Sonia Wild now that girl knows how to move!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2008 12:18 by TITSRUS.)
20-10-2008 12:17
burgwa38 Offline
Junior Poster

Darryl Morgan on the other side is pretty lame too. No offence love cos you are pretty hot but just a bit miserable and clearly you don't like your job!
23-10-2008 23:27
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thank you for that very delightful thread boys. No wonder the girls at al the channels have no respect for you.
Just to let you know the reason why lola was so 'miserable' was because i am suffering greatly from an old injury of a perferated eardrum. Smiling like a loon really isnt going to make the right side of my head not feel like its going to explode. And if your so interested in wondering why i didnt take the night off, there isnt enough girls at the moment to cover shifts so i did not want to put any pressure on our boss to make the number up.
Also regarding the 'Lola putting the phone down' why dont you guys go and get a life? The phones have been playing up for a good few weeks now, not on all the channels at the same time but enough to interfere with a converstation. Sometimes you cant hear anybody on the phone, sometimes its cracks up, sometimes the caller is underage and you have to hang up. the phones have been blighted by gremlins for a few weeks now, sometimes they dont even ring when there supposed to. So see it from a different point of view boys. As for the girl in question calling the producer in......do you really think she would do that?
There has been a lot of talk about these forums being rude to girls and jumping to conclusions about things they know nothing about. I have read some of the stupidest unintelligent threads about what you' know' about girls.....why there were not in that night, why they look miserable.....why they wont get there tits out etc, and all your conclusions are wrong.
Girls have been talking about these forums in the past few weeks and i totallu agree with them. They are insluting and i wont ever come back on here, some of the things you say about girls are terrible. Just because your lives are so sad does not mean you have to jump to conclusions about other peoples lives.
lola
24-10-2008 12:59
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Shame on you guys, go stand in a corner and think about what you have done.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 13:32
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

lola Wrote:Thank you for that very delightful thread boys. No wonder the girls at al the channels have no respect for you.
Just to let you know the reason why lola was so 'miserable' was because i am suffering greatly from an old injury of a perferated eardrum. Smiling like a loon really isnt going to make the right side of my head not feel like its going to explode. And if your so interested in wondering why i didnt take the night off, there isnt enough girls at the moment to cover shifts so i did not want to put any pressure on our boss to make the number up.
Also regarding the 'Lola putting the phone down' why dont you guys go and get a life? The phones have been playing up for a good few weeks now, not on all the channels at the same time but enough to interfere with a converstation. Sometimes you cant hear anybody on the phone, sometimes its cracks up, sometimes the caller is underage and you have to hang up. the phones have been blighted by gremlins for a few weeks now, sometimes they dont even ring when there supposed to. So see it from a different point of view boys. As for the girl in question calling the producer in......do you really think she would do that?
There has been a lot of talk about these forums being rude to girls and jumping to conclusions about things they know nothing about. I have read some of the stupidest unintelligent threads about what you' know' about girls.....why there were not in that night, why they look miserable.....why they wont get there tits out etc, and all your conclusions are wrong.
Girls have been talking about these forums in the past few weeks and i totallu agree with them. They are insluting and i wont ever come back on here, some of the things you say about girls are terrible. Just because your lives are so sad does not mean you have to jump to conclusions about other peoples lives.
lola

Practice what you preach hun if it wasn't for us callers you wouldn't have a job... Why don't you get a normal job & see how life is! I bet if push comes to shove you'd rather be doing the job you have as it's better pay So get your head out of the clouds…

Nothing bad was said about you on this forum so since your not being civilized about it I bet people will slag you of. Any way what I said about you was the truth I was waiting in line to talk to you & all you were interested in was talking to the cam guy etc cause all you said each time your phone rang was Hi who’s this & where are you from Then you sat the phone down while the caller was still there. I’m not blind or deaf I heard & saw you do it so you don’t need an excuses!!

As for you saying us members aren’t nice to the call girls himm I think you need to read more cause it’s Only 1 girl we are getting at, It was Juliet – Bangbabes that was slagging another model of so be careful who you bark at hun cause you just made a fool of your self…

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

24-10-2008 13:32
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

mega79 Wrote:Shame on you guys, go stand in a corner and think about what you have done.

We’ve done nothing wrong mate, Read through all the topic’s & you’ll see! As for Lola saying we aren’t nice to the girls hmmm where do we say that?? 1 girl we were getting at the other slagging was from Juliet-Bangbabes Not us…

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

24-10-2008 13:37
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Smile RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
Ass2Cam Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Shame on you guys, go stand in a corner and think about what you have done.

We’ve done nothing wrong mate, Read through all the topic’s & you’ll see! As for Lola saying we aren’t nice to the girls hmmm where do we say that?? 1 girl we were getting at the other slagging was from Juliet-Bangbabes Not us…

It was a joke chill out, its called sarcasm. Big Grin

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 13:44 by mega79.)
24-10-2008 13:43
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

mega79 Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:

It was a joke chill out, its called sarcasm. Big Grin

Me bad sorry mate i wasn't thinking right, I just hate being called a lier & being acussed in the wrong. At least what i said was a fact!

Sorry again

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 13:50 by TITSRUS.)
24-10-2008 13:49

gemma hiles