cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Lola AKA Chloe Rivers

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Lola AKA Chloe Rivers
Ass2Cam Wrote:Me bad sorry mate i wasn't thinking right, I just hate being called a lier & being acussed in the wrong.

No problem.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 13:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Ass2Cam Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Shame on you guys, go stand in a corner and think about what you have done.

We’ve done nothing wrong mate, Read through all the topic’s & you’ll see! As for Lola saying we aren’t nice to the girls hmmm where do we say that?? 1 girl we were getting at the other slagging was from Juliet-Bangbabes Not us…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

i couldn't agree more A2C. to suggest we aren't nice to the girls is a completely asinine argument - WE WOULDN'T BE HERE IF WE DIDN'T ! this site was set up because of the girls/shows popularity and now boasts tons of members. we pay our hard earned money for 'the right' to speak to these ladies, now we're required to overlook any problems we have their performances and pay them an endless stream of compliments ? if we have an opinion why shouldn't we give it ? we're gonna keep calling (more fool us) so relax and put your dummy back in lola.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 14:01 by Robot Devil.)
24-10-2008 13:58
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ass2cam, lovely name. well done.
dont patronise me and dont call me hun.
My head, is not in the clouds my dear, it appears than it is infact your head, and its right up your ass.
i dont know who you are, but i would like it if you took yourself down from that pedastal. 'If you didnt call in, i wouldnt have a job'? oh boo hoo! im so scared of the real world! im so scared of not working at bang anymore!
Love, i have a real job, im a professional phototgrapher and model, but in the evenings i work at bang to help fund my photography. As do many girls, we dont just take your calls you know? we do actually have 'proper' jobs.
And to say i just made a fool of myself? well my dear, it is not me that has to call up a girl on tv, who wouldnt look at your ugly face twice and pay 1.50 a minute for a wank.
THIS COMMENT IS ONLY AIMED AT ASS2FACE-WHO PROBABLY HAS AN ASS AS A FACE. DEFINATLY HAS A SHIT JOB, NO WIFE AND NO LIFE.
over and out.
you can go fuck yourself. complain all you want to bang, no one gives a shit.
24-10-2008 15:24
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Once again i really see no benefit in having these girls on the forum.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 15:40
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

haSmile so u can say everything what u want about girls but girls cant answer Smile
24-10-2008 15:46
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Anastasia Wrote:haSmile so u can say everything what u want about girls but girls cant answer Smile

When you are in the limelight not everyone is going to love you, thats life, you don't see celebrities or footballers complaining about what the press say about them its to be expected.

Why come here, search for bad comments about yourself and start crying, why do you come here then ?

If you can't take the heat ............

Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 15:54
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

mega79 Wrote:
Anastasia Wrote:haSmile so u can say everything what u want about girls but girls cant answer Smile

Why come here, search for bad comments about yourself and start crying,

LOLBig Grin
start crying? What else I do?
U know about me more that I know about myself Tongue

same question: what r u doing here?
24-10-2008 15:56
demonbolloxs Offline
Junior Poster

These type of forums always seem to be populated by mysogonists, who have very little respect for women in general, sad but true.

I know i'll get slated but to be honest, as a guy I find the attitude of a few on here highly offensive.
I love sexy horny independant women, but I also respect them.
Maybe I don't fit in, but I'd rather be an outcast, than a bigoted, oafish, mysogonist.

Women are people too you know !!!!

You guys make me ashamed to be a man sometimes... grow up for fucks sake !!!!
24-10-2008 15:59
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Anastasia Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:

Why come here, search for bad comments about yourself and start crying,

LOLBig Grin
start crying? What else I do?
U know about me more that I know about myself Tongue

same question: what r u doing here?

I'm here to check out the pictures and have a laugh with the lads, and yourself ?

Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:01
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

demonbolloxs ? more like Nobolloxs, i'm standing up for all the real men on here.

Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:05

gemma hiles