clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Short staffed?

Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: Short staffed?
Addison Wrote:
Nightprowler Wrote:i enjoy it alot when stevie is on.
Me too. Stevie is amazing; perhaps the most beautifully proportioned babe there's ever been on any channel. Hard to moan too much when she's on, or when Anastasia's on. Just wish Anaya and Sophia hadn't gone AWOL (I know Jet's popular with some, but, being frank, a big pool of oil and endless, abstract crotch-shot close-ups ain't really my bag! Still, to each his own).

i agree she has natural beauty, and has gorgeous pair of breasts and a great ass Wink
03-04-2009 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Nightprowler Wrote:i agree she has natural beauty, and has gorgeous pair of breasts and a great ass Wink
Her legs are mouthwatering as well. In fact, there isn't a part of her that isn't ideal - tummy, hands, feet, you name it. And bare; not hidden behind fancy tops and stockings and boots. All topped with that pretty, innocent face! From head to toe I can't think of a finer babe.
03-04-2009 20:47
Hazhard Away
Banned

Addison Wrote:
Nightprowler Wrote:i agree she has natural beauty, and has gorgeous pair of breasts and a great ass Wink
Her legs are mouthwatering as well. In fact, there isn't a part of her that isn't ideal - tummy, hands, feet, you name it. And bare; not hidden behind fancy tops and stockings and boots. All topped with that pretty, innocent face! From head to toe I can't think of a finer babe.

to right mate Smile
03-04-2009 20:51

gemma hiles