cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Short staffed?

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Short staffed?
According to the website there are only 3 girls on tonight:Stevie,Ana & Jennifer.Perhaps Elite are kidnapping the others on their way to the studioSmile

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-04-2009 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Short staffed?
credit crunch!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
02-04-2009 21:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

BB has gone a bit pear-shaped for me in recent weeks, just after it had seemed to really pick up again and approach the station it was a year or two ago, as well. Anaya had returned, Sophia and Anastasia were appearing lots, and Stevie the new girl was an absolute stunner. Next thing you know, Anaya's gone again, Sophia's disappeared, and they've drafted in a load of "Star Bazaar" type babes (Ami Capri, Jet, Chelsea) that from a personal (i.e. selfish!) point of view don't do a fraction of what Anaya, Sophia and Stevie do for me. Sad. Good to see Stevie back on tonight, at least.
03-04-2009 01:32
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Addison Wrote:BB has gone a bit pear-shaped for me in recent weeks, just after it had seemed to really pick up again and approach the station it was a year or two ago, as well. Anaya had returned, Sophia and Anastasia were appearing lots, and Stevie the new girl was an absolute stunner. Next thing you know, Anaya's gone again, Sophia's disappeared, and they've drafted in a load of "Star Bazaar" type babes (Ami Capri, Jet, Chelsea) that from a personal (i.e. selfish!) point of view don't do a fraction of what Anaya, Sophia and Stevie do for me. Sad. Good to see Stevie back on tonight, at least.

Have to agree.None of the trio mentioned above do anything for me either.Having said that it's all according to taste.Not sure about Anaya's whereabouts as she disappeared abruptly a couple of years ago as well during the famous clearout.The general performance quality has definitely gone up.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
03-04-2009 09:53
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Addison Wrote:BB has gone a bit pear-shaped for me in recent weeks, just after it had seemed to really pick up again and approach the station it was a year or two ago, as well. Anaya had returned, Sophia and Anastasia were appearing lots, and Stevie the new girl was an absolute stunner. Next thing you know, Anaya's gone again, Sophia's disappeared, and they've drafted in a load of "Star Bazaar" type babes (Ami Capri, Jet, Chelsea) that from a personal (i.e. selfish!) point of view don't do a fraction of what Anaya, Sophia and Stevie do for me. Sad. Good to see Stevie back on tonight, at least.

Have to agree mate, seems to be losing the plot a bit.
03-04-2009 10:16
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

I watch this channel sometimes and for me they going slighty backwards.
03-04-2009 14:05
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Anastacia was good last night, she always gives 100%

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
03-04-2009 15:48
Hazhard Away
Banned

didnt bother me i enjoy it alot when stevie is on.
03-04-2009 16:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Nightprowler Wrote:i enjoy it alot when stevie is on.
Me too. Stevie is amazing; perhaps the most beautifully proportioned babe there's ever been on any channel. Hard to moan too much when she's on, or when Anastasia's on. Just wish Anaya and Sophia hadn't gone AWOL (I know Jet's popular with some, but, being frank, a big pool of oil and endless, abstract crotch-shot close-ups ain't really my bag! Still, to each his own).
03-04-2009 16:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

mega79 Wrote:Anastacia was good last night, she always gives 100%

Agreed other than Anastacia it was 1 boring night

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 17:10 by SirAssAlot.)
03-04-2009 17:10

gemma hiles