Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Best nightshow babes to call

KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Best nightshow babes to call
Of the present night time girls I am sure that Rachel Taylor on RLC
will not disappoint

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
27-08-2013 20:19
Find all posts by this user
Jimmy Williams Offline
Senior Poster

Clare Richards is my personal favourite, fernanda is also class!

Favourites: Clare Richards <3
28-08-2013 15:36
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Funnily enough, this is largely the reason that -- these days -- I am far more likely to call a girl by day rather than at night. The restrictions of the day show somehow force the girls to engage brain, listen and respond rather than just run through a set routine.

That said, I have found the following to be very good for a naughty chat rather than just mindless phone sex:

- Camilla (esp. since she left BS for channels unmentioned)
- Lolly (on a good night)
- Ree Petra
- Clare Richards

Even now that the worst of the 'scam' seems to be over on RLC (see my long string of rants on the Calling Issues thread in the RLC forum), I still find that Lucy Summers, Lucy Zara, Danni Harwood, Levi and Kandi Kay are a waste of time and money. Beautiful to look at, of course, but -- in my experience -- there is simply nothing imaginative or surprising about their chat. They just launch straight into a standard cum-fuck-me routine. Along the same lines, I am now reluctant to call Lori on BS or any of the real veterans on S66, like Dionne Daniels and Ashley Emma.

I also think it makes a difference when you call. I have found the chat to be better when they first come on, around 10 pm, or very late in the evening, when -- presumably -- even THEY are tired of repeating the same things over and over again!
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2013 16:10 by Goodfella3041.)
28-08-2013 16:06
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

my last few nights calls were to porsha and jemma on storm, pretty terrible and they sounded bored the entire time. Ive called jemma years ago and she was the best but I wouldn't bother these days.

Id say adele, clare, lily and both Sophia's on s66 are great aswell as Fernanda when shes on late.
28-08-2013 16:54
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2013 14:07 )Jabba_Doughnut Wrote:  Great thread idea!

Seeing as we have a DTW one.

(25-08-2013 09:47 )hornydude86 Wrote:  Lucy Summers was awful - didn't listen, didn't respond, barely did a thing. Beautiful babe but lazy as hell on the phone.

That's a real shame to hear, I would like to think you just called her at a bad time?

I'd like to think so too, but seems like I'm not the only one with a complaint judging by one other comment that's appeared on here already. I did call her near the end of her shift tho, so maybe that was a bad time. But to be honest, at 2 quid a minute, there should never be a bad time!

Anyway, yeah I thought it was weird there wasn't already a thread for this so figured it was about time! I'm still head over heels for Olivia Berzinc - incredible on the phone. Would try Yasmine again, and definitely want to give Lily Roma a call.

Thanks for all the replies so far guys - keep them coming. I'd be especially interested to hear feedback on calls for: Tori Lee, Savannah Mai, Ava Blue, Tiffany Chambers, Alice Goodwin, Preeti and Ruby Summers.

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
28-08-2013 17:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ava is good Wink

Had Savannah when she was at RLC and was good. Best to try savannah out when she is on BS Blue that way doenst cost as much as full price

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-08-2013 18:05
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

I found elicia solis to be very good, really dirty and can tell a great story, if your in to that, think someone said they liked that type of call, others i liked were ava blue, filth on the phones and ree petra will do lots of positions and is a good listener, the not so good, lucy summers, oh ye on repeat, she sounded bored and i was to, ashley emma, crap best describes that call.
28-08-2013 18:18
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Just remembered...

...Gemma Hiles can be okay when she does the tease hour / night shows.

She can sometimes lapse into the oh-yeah-baby repeat cycle, but at other times she has been very responsive and dirty. She is also one of the very few girls on S66 daytime that will push the boundaries a bit.
28-08-2013 19:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Cool RE: Best nightshow babes to call
Ruby is pretty good and when she really turns it on she can be electrifyingly filthy Big Grin.
Preeti is worth a call and very enthusiastic.
Tiffany was not my cup of tea on the phone unfortunately. Did not really listen to what I was saying Huh.

28-08-2013 20:18
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Not a big caller myself but tried out a fair few of them over time when given chance. Agree that Elicia Solis is great, she's proper filth but she's got very good banter too. Paige Turnah is similarly very entertaining & Clare Richards is not far off too. Surprised to hear mixed reviews on Dannii Harwood, she used to be very good & creative, especially on BangBabes. But always used to have 'problems' getting through on RLC so never really bothered with the channel since, even if they've sorted it. Probably the best bang for buck on the channels has got be the legend Jemma Jey IMO, she never gets bored.
28-08-2013 21:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV