Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Best nightshow babes to call

hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Best nightshow babes to call
I couldn't find a thread about nightshow calls, so thought I'd start one myself! I've had a few calls myself. Some good, some not so good, some terrible.

Yasmine James was a good call, not great but decent, got a bit distracted once by the crew, but generally responsive and engaging, listened well.

Jada was very good but I only spoke to her after 5am when they can't get into those sexy poses any more!

Dionne Mendez was responsive but not as dirty as I was expecting!

Lucy Summers was awful - didn't listen, didn't respond, barely did a thing. Beautiful babe but lazy as hell on the phone.

By far my best call, and a massive surprise, was Olivia on RLC - truly amazing. Totally into it, listened, responded, said the hottest things. Thought she looked like a good-girl and wouldn't be good on the phone, but she's definitely a good-girl gone bad! Wild and sexy as hell!!!

What experiences have others had?

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
25-08-2013 09:47
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Best nightshow babes to call
Clare Richards has been superb on every call I have made to her. Very descriptive and listens well. A sensual performer and equally hot on the phone.
Rachel Taylor is outstanding too, well worth a watch and a call.
Love talking to Yasmine - filthy beyond words Big Grin.
Daisy Dash and Jada are very good too in my experience.

25-08-2013 15:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well would say best ones to call of the ones still there would be many i used to call have now left so wont go into them

I would say best of BS girls would be Jada Lolly Georgie and although i have not got thru to them but heard them on calls i would say lexie and beth

RLC would have to be Ella and Ava. Ella never fails and many a good call with Ava on BS and couple times on RLC

S66 would be Sammi Tye , Tammy and sophia knight

Storm would be Ally and Jemma Jey. been calling jemma for years never fails and ally is a recent call but amazing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-08-2013 16:54
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I always like a girl who can go a bit off piste and tell a bit of story in line with what you're after.

From BS, Georgie is always great fun, Kandi is excellent and Sammi Tye is also a bit off the wall. Too many just go through their set routine.

My all time favourites were Rachel Cole and Donna Duke - they could really surprise me. God I miss themBlush
25-08-2013 23:06
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Clare Richards is top quality on the phone as is Honey Scott - both look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths but can be absolutely filthy.
Paige Turnah is always a good call as is Dannii Harwood who knows exactly what to do.
It does vary from night to night but sometimes you can't blame performers for going through the motions...[/align]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
25-08-2013 23:38
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks to everyone who has shared so far. Please keep the feedback coming guys. Both good experiences and disappointing ones. Helps everyone have an idea of whether it's worth forking out the money for a call with a babe they're watching!

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
26-08-2013 06:56
The Butterfly Collector Offline
Junior Poster

Lilly Roma is always good and Fernanda when shes on nights is well up for it.
27-08-2013 06:36
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

I'd like to call Lily some time, thanks for the tip.

27-08-2013 07:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2013 23:06 )hairbald Wrote:  I always like a girl who can go a bit off piste and tell a bit of story in line with what you're after.

From BS, Georgie is always great fun, Kandi is excellent and Sammi Tye is also a bit off the wall. Too many just go through their set routine.

My all time favourites were Rachel Cole and Donna Duke - they could really surprise me. God I miss themBlush

you can still call donna via adultwork always a good call Wink Rachel also on adultwork as well but is rarely on nowadays.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2013 08:12 by HannahsPet.)
27-08-2013 08:00
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

Great thread idea!

Seeing as we have a DTW one.

(25-08-2013 09:47 )hornydude86 Wrote:  Lucy Summers was awful - didn't listen, didn't respond, barely did a thing. Beautiful babe but lazy as hell on the phone.

That's a real shame to hear, I would like to think you just called her at a bad time?
27-08-2013 14:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV