babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: 2-4-1 on Babestation
This is the only 2-4-1 worth watching on babestaion lolly and fuckin georgie ouch the chemistry is of the fookin scale B-p
03-01-2011 02:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2011 02:43 )mrichie10 Wrote:  This is the only 2-4-1 worth watching on babestaion lolly and fuckin georgie ouch the chemistry is of the fookin scale B-p

Maybe, but what good is a 2-4-1 if it's super censored? Why doesn't Babestation do 2-4-1s like other channels do?
03-01-2011 03:16
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

(03-01-2011 03:16 )mrmann Wrote:  
(03-01-2011 02:43 )mrichie10 Wrote:  This is the only 2-4-1 worth watching on babestaion lolly and fuckin georgie ouch the chemistry is of the fookin scale B-p

Maybe, but what good is a 2-4-1 if it's super censored? Why doesn't Babestation do 2-4-1s like other channels do?

what other channels i haven't see a good 2for1 on elite or bang in weeks

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
03-01-2011 03:23
mrichie10 Away
Banned

super censoresd that reminds me of babestation extreme they trying to sell every five minutes but yes u are right

(03-01-2011 03:23 )alexfury Wrote:  

what other channels i haven't see a good 2for1 on elite or bang in weeks

i didn't even know bang does 2-4-1's eek Neva seen one, i need to see this bladewave

Two straight women can not do 2-4-1's not all the girls are bi so thats why only certain 2-4-1's work really well
03-01-2011 03:32
getcarter22 Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hi guys,

Is babestation no longer taking requests for feet now a days? I called through to
the stunning Lolly last night,and she refused to show her feet to the previous
callers,and i could of swore that she said to one of the callers that 'were not
taking feet requests anymore'. Now i am sure thats what i heard but i was switching
back and forth between another channel,but could have misheard. When i got eventually
got through though i asked if she could remove one shoe but keep her stockings on
as its my fetish,and she declined which is fair enough(lollys never declined to do it
before,she's great). I just got the impression that she was told to decline these
requests rather than of her own accord.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated,i dont want to call if i am not getting
what i am after.

cheers
03-01-2011 19:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(03-01-2011 19:57 )getcarter22 Wrote:  Hi guys,

Is babestation no longer taking requests for feet now a days? I called through to
taking feet requests anymore'. Now i am sure thats what i heard but i was switching
back and forth between another channel,but could have misheard. When i got eventually
got through though i asked if she could remove one shoe but keep her stockings on
as its my fetish,and she declined which is fair enough(lollys never declined to do it
before,she's great). I just got the impression that she was told to decline these

If anyone can help it would be appreciated,i dont want to call if i am not getting
what i am after.

cheers

You could be right. Checkout http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid693974
03-01-2011 20:16
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(03-01-2011 20:16 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

what i am after.

cheers

You could be right. Checkout http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid693974

They obviously haven't told Amanda then (or she has "forgotten"). This was a couple of days ago.

[Image: amanda_3.wmv_snapshot_03.06_[2011.01.01_18.58_102.jpg]

03-01-2011 20:27
getcarter22 Offline

what i am after.

cheers

Thats pretty bad,atleast Lolly was polite about it.
03-01-2011 21:11
getcarter22 Offline

(03-01-2011 20:27 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  

what i am after.

cheers

They obviously haven't told Amanda then (or she has "forgotten"). This was a couple of days ago.

Must be a producer or something then. Lolly gave me an amazing stocking foot show on freeview in november no problem at all (and plenty other times),thats what took me by suprise last night.
03-01-2011 21:18
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

What an absolutely bizarre state of affairs this is (although at this point nothing Babestation does should surprise me). When I flick through the babechannels, nearly always at least one will have a girl showing off her feet, which shows what a popular fetish it is (as do all the texts the girls used to get on Xtra, and still do during the day). For any channel to just suddenly announce they "aren't taking the requests any more" is ridiculous.

I haven't listened to the VO girls in a while but if they are still saying "Call in to talk about whatever you want", they are pretty much lying to the audience (and maybe trading standards would be interested).

Where does it end? Will the girls soon not be allowed to do anything other than lie on their stomachs facing the camera, and only be allowed to talk to callers about how they can order pictures and BS Extreme? This sets a very worrying precedent and I sincerely hope the other channels have the sense not to follow suit.

And just for the record, I would feel exactly the same even if I didn't have a serious foot fetish Tongue

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-01-2011 22:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV