Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Comments on My awesome collection of recorded calls ©

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Comments on My awesome collection of recorded calls ©
(13-12-2010 03:49 )Sooky™ Wrote:  "anal passage!"

Comedy gold Big Grin

I was thinking the other day that they do not seem to get many "foot" callers like they used to, not when I've been watching anyway.
Not surprising if they treat them all like the first caller in that vid.
13-12-2010 12:50
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-12-2010 12:50 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

Comedy gold Big Grin

I was thinking the other day that they do not seem to get many "foot" callers like they used to, not when I've been watching anyway.

Which video is that?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-12-2010 14:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Comedy gold Big Grin

"Georgie's got a very sexy anal passage" almost as funny as when the guy finally snaps and loses his temper Big Grin
13-12-2010 15:59
J.J. Offline

this thread is a comedy goldmine
15-12-2010 17:09
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-12-2010 14:37 )iloveMegan Wrote:  

Comedy gold Big Grin

Which video is that?

Found it, thanks to Sooky putting it in her signature Smile Not surprised the guy hung up, they weren't exactly accommodating, even when he was polite at first. Amazed he didn't hang up in anger when Geri made a nuisance of herself laugh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-12-2010 19:41
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Who are the people making these calls?, some of them are right twats i'm sorry to say. Who made the Georgie call on 3/1/2011 because when she starts going on about Lolly Badcock is just silly then poor Georgie is obviously telling them to cut the call and the girl is like "Where the fuck did you go Georgie" in a real sarcastic voice. I feel sorry for the girls if they have to put up with idiots like this every night.
08-01-2011 00:46
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Not cool

Comedy gold Big Grin

My heart goes out to that guy to be honest. That vid is like an advert for "do not waste your time and money". Whether you are into feet or not - it doesn't hurt anybody and it's not even remotely acceptable to fob someone off like that. Nobody should be left feeling like shit after forking out £1.50+ a minute for the privilege bladewave

If these channels are going to recognise there's a market enough to take pics and vids of girl's feet and advertise related services on screen on one hand, it's a bit rich to then effectively tell callers to do one when they call up with a reasonable expectation that they should be accomodated like anybody else. Without doubt, inconsistent enough to be considered ethically dubious at worst and unprofessional at the very best.

I don't know if it's bigotry, amateurism or greed that drives that kind of response to "non-vanilla" callers (probably a combination of all 3 to be honest) but it's not on to give the impression that you provide a catchall service and then turn people away because you are incapable of/can't be arsed to make an effort Rolleyes

On a brighter note, thanks for posting your collection SMC - it's appreciated and makes for some interesting viewing Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 19:35 by rawr1.)
13-01-2011 19:32
joeycannon Offline
Junior Poster

I just love Georgie on the recorded call thread, but I must say being a Ella Jolie fan there isn't enough recorded calls of her. I know there's only 2 of her but being the way she is the thread will be even more popular, and she does talk very dirty. I just like seeing more variety rather than seeing the same girl all the time!!!!
23-01-2011 10:41
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ Unless I win the lottery any time soon, I will stick to recording my favourites.
23-01-2011 11:12
Mr Fab Offline
Apprentice Poster

I do agree with Joeycannon but Steve is using HIS money so he can call anyone that he wants to. All we should do is thank him for his awesome recorded calls.

Obsessed Anastasia Fan
23-01-2011 12:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV