Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-10-2012 16:58 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 16:44 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 15:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was lori really on BS from 12 til 5 with no breaks

starting to think maybe the babestation x figures go up when shes on BS so want her on there to drive customers elsewhere or else they are doing a starbucks lol

Jesus! I posted in the RLC thread that it was a bad night on Freeview with Lori dominating the one channel and Lolly the other, whilst Alex, Georgie, Chelsea and Nicole were left fighting for scraps on Blue, but I had no idea she did five hours straight! Did she actually move at all or was she just naked, lay on her side as she always is?

Interesting theory that BS leave her on one channel with the hope that it'll encourage more to buy BSX!

Yes it is. The other interesting thing is that despite all the mouthing and gesticulating at the camera she never seemed to have any callers when I switched over (very briefly) to see if somebody else was on - seems to blow the "well she gets more callers" theory out of the water.
In any case IMHO the vast majority of drunks, insomniacs and other misfits who call up on a Sat night (as opposed to the discerning aesthetes who go on this forum of course) would probably call up if there was a stuffed dog at the other end!
bs blue mite have had more viewers & callers to lastnight

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
21-10-2012 21:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

knew lori was on a lot last night but 5 hours straight with no breaks? have to say thats taking the mickey a bit. did notice she was struggling for calls at times last night

Piper Niven Superfan
21-10-2012 22:53
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I think Lori was getting close to repeating the same performance last night as well. Presumably going for the Guinness Book world record for lying on your side naked showing nothing but a bit of landing strip whilst waving a phone and mouthing at the camera again?
22-10-2012 12:59
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

could some of the masti chat girls who appeared on masti nights shows appear on the babestation channels if only to add something diffrent to the lolly/lori format these shows now have.

im always open to positive change
22-10-2012 13:17
thescientist Away

(22-10-2012 13:17 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  could some of the masti chat girls who appeared on masti nights shows appear on the babestation channels if only to add something diffrent to the lolly/lori format these shows now have.

That's something I was hoping might happen. Would be nice to see Shanti, Aneesha and Sitara on the shows.
22-10-2012 13:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

3rd that get the Masti night babes on main bs, would offer something different to the regular bs babes

Piper Niven Superfan
22-10-2012 14:34
jonnyalpha Offline
Getting Better

I saw that the lovely Lacy Lorenzo was on Myfreecams yesterday, does this mean she has left Babestation, does anyone know, help a brother out here guys she was unused on the main channel but her performances on X were the stuff of legend.

:rolleyes:Here I go again I'm on one
22-10-2012 16:54
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(22-10-2012 12:59 )SteveHG Wrote:  I think Lori was getting close to repeating the same performance last night as well. Presumably going for the Guinness Book world record for lying on your side naked showing nothing but a bit of landing strip whilst waving a phone and mouthing at the camera again?

I really don't get it with Lori, she gets more screentime than anyone else, though whenever I see her she is always chatting to the cameramen/producers, on the mic or waving the phone whilst mouthing for people to call her. Knowing what we do about BS, she must be making them money though it seems she gets less calls than the other girls?

Anyway despite Lori, a great night on BS last night primarily down to the appearances and efforts of four of the newer girls. Beth and Olivia are two of my favourites so needless to say I enjoyed watching them, but there were great shifts from Nicole and Lotty too.
22-10-2012 17:17
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(22-10-2012 16:54 )jonnyalpha Wrote:  I saw that the lovely Lacy Lorenzo was on Myfreecams yesterday, does this mean she has left Babestation, does anyone know, help a brother out here guys she was unused on the main channel but her performances on X were the stuff of legend.
Lacey Lorenzo was on MyFreeCams long before she was on any of the Babe TV Channels and has stayed on there throughout alongside working on the TV channels regardless.

Im sure Lacey will be back on one of the Babestation channels soon.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
22-10-2012 17:32
Charlemagne Offline

The E Bay sale of the Babestation circular bed finishes in 40 mins..
And it's only reached £8.50 + delivery..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110965247402?s...1438.l2649

There's a question on there from a CWPussylover asking if the bed has been cleaned since it was last used by the girls Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2012 17:45 by Charlemagne.)
22-10-2012 17:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV