babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't watch much TS, but did anyone else suffer appalling picture quality on TS1, on ch94 this morning - Not just poorer than BBF (which is normal), but pixellation galore!? It seemed fine when I briefly checked out TS1 on ch96.
06-11-2010 13:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-11-2010 13:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just wondering if Partyland on freeview has lost it's time share agreement to the new TVX/Red Hot channel "filth" which broadcasts for the same hours on freeview that Partyland used to . . .

Unlikely. If that were the case surely Filth could have simply replaced TL on Ch 97 with no need for a new number.
06-11-2010 15:14
Ruth Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-11-2010 15:14 )vila Wrote:  
(05-11-2010 13:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just wondering if Partyland on freeview has lost it's time share agreement to the new TVX/Red Hot channel "filth" which broadcasts for the same hours on freeview that Partyland used to . . .

Unlikely. If that were the case surely Filth could have simply replaced TL on Ch 97 with no need for a new number.

It is likely actually as I have observed the channels over the past few days!

Filth now timeshares with five usa even though they have took a new channel number that is where the space on the mux has come from.

Also just to add the dmol dont allow people to jump the queue on getting a channel number just look at the news section for example that now has some numbering gaps.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 15:55 by Ruth.)
06-11-2010 15:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation Oscars
(06-11-2010 02:47 )mrmann Wrote:  2-4-1 in the shower with Charlie and one of the twins, but there's barely any lower half action, which is killing the show. Babestation really does the worst 2-4-1s, despite the pairings.

They've shown on several occasions that they can do it if they want to. The girls are all perfectly capable, it's the pillocks behind the camera who are at fault. Charlie/Preeti could have been an absolute sizzler but was wrecked by the camera work and the fact that the girls' producer had clearly told them not to lick/suck nipples.

The lack of interaction in the girl/girl sections is quite obviously down to instructions from individual producers. On BS1 a couple of nights ago Rio and Tiffany had clearly been told to avoid any sort if tongue or lip contact.* There was loads of that stupid air-licking nonsense, but no actual contact. On the two occasions when Rio tried to liven things up with real licking/sucking she was ruthlessly censored by the cameraman. On the other hand, on BSXtra later that night the cameraman/producer had no qualms anout mouth-to-nipple contact between Candy and Charlie, even giving us full screen close-ups, but he completely flipped when Candy decided to kiss Charlie's neck! Huh I can't even offer a theory about that last bit, but comparison between the two sessions shows beyond doubt that the two cameramen were working to their own individual agendas, not to any general instruction from management.

* I only watched the first few minutes of that session live before giving up in exasperation and flicking over to BBC3 for some real girl/girl action, complete with open-mouth tongue-fencing. It might come in small doses but it's worth the wait.
06-11-2010 16:08
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Re: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
BS is just painful to watch at the moment and I share your pain with how the 2-4-1's are on here. It's like bs aren't interested with the viewers, so use tactics of where they bleed consumers dry of their hard earned cash. The thing that really gets on my wick about bs isn't just the osgs, lacklustre camerawork but all of this needless and unnecessary advertising and self promotion. Just don't get it at all why a great interactive show like bs gets ruined by the girls producers idiotic ways. BS I'm afraid to say are going to be defeated until they buck their ideas up and start being more considerate. I just despair at bs at the moment, the girls here are corkers where as the producers don't cut the mustard.Smile

Moderator Notice - A few posts discussing the TVX channels have been moved here.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
06-11-2010 17:41
kaelene Offline
Banned

Is partyland on at the min on sky?
07-11-2010 03:21
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(07-11-2010 03:21 )kaelene Wrote:  Is partyland on at the min on sky?

According to the bs guy it will be back on next week mate.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-11-2010 03:23
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(07-11-2010 03:23 )ledders69 Wrote:  

That's on Freeview. It is currently broadcasting on Sky 909 as usual.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-11-2010 06:02
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2010 06:02 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(07-11-2010 03:23 )ledders69 Wrote:  

That's on Freeview. It is currently broadcasting on Sky 909 as usual.
funny as if you read this. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showp...stcount=41
they say partyland has been axed

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
07-11-2010 12:14
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(07-11-2010 12:14 )dave34 Wrote:  they say partyland has been axed

No they dont...

Quote:filth launched partyland axed
adult filth has launched and it seems like partyland has been axed on sky and it seems like freeview aswell so maybe they are going to launch a new channel in partylands place or have used the space to launch adult filth?.
07-11-2010 12:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV