Banned

RE: TVX (Cream & Honey) On Freeview - CH 191 & 192
that was to fast we now have morgan on ch192 Big Grin
06-11-2010 02:03
Find all posts by this user
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

TAMMY OLDHAM is looking very tasty indeed, where do all of these gorgeous tvx babes come from? I have to say that I'm not dissapointed at all. My interest of bs is seriously waning and it just seems that viewers like myself seem blanked out completely. So far this week I've seen HANNAH, BEX, Honey, RACHAEL, ANI JAMES, MORGAN JAMES, Tia Jones and TAMMY OLDHAM. Oh and on honey tv I believe I can see Jem Stone who has been replaced by MORGAN JAMES.

BS need to seriously watch out now because tvx shows have been far more enjoyable and comfortable to watch. Shows what new channels on freeview can do, they can be very appealing like tvx has been so far. Hopefully the shows standard should mantain and retain themselves in the best possible way. These channels to my mind are the dark horse channels who everyone should watch out for.Smile Even the girls themselves look generally better than on bs too. There are still girls at bs who I'm very fond of, but tvx is doing it for me slightly more.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
06-11-2010 02:11
kaelene Offline
Banned

the sexy Jemstone is now on ch191Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
06-11-2010 02:50
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

They have got Sarah Louise on honey tv now whilst the osg still says Tammy Oldham of which I find quite funny that the graphics man wasn't in synchronization of whom came on. Would like it if they could put it right in the future.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
06-11-2010 04:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I woke up at 5.05am this morning and scanned the babe channels for a couple of minutes to see who was on. All the BS shows had finished for the night and Partyland was still off air. Annie was on Bangbabes and Tammy Oldham was on both ch191 Cream and ch192 Honey.
The OSG said 75p/minute for both Cream and Honey programs, but the EPG info said 45p/minute for Cream. Huh
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 11:17 by TheWatcher.)
06-11-2010 11:04
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-11-2010 12:23 )TheWatcher Wrote:  For some reason the Honey Nights freeview show is split into 2 parts in the EPG. I recorded the first section from 1am to 4am. It started with 18 minutes of Tammy Oldham followed by nearly an hour of Rachael. French Chloe was on next for 18 minutes before Rachael came back and was on for the remaining 90 minutes. The OSG, far better than on Babestation, had her name spelt differently for her second section. It was spelt Rachael for the first one, and Racheal for the second one. I would have thought the first one was correct.
Quite a good show, the mics were used a few times and mainly worked, unlike the Cream live show that I saw the previous night, which was just music and no mics. Maybe thats why the call charges are 75p per minute rather than 45p to pay for the mics. Big Grin
The girls also moved about a bit more than those on the Cream show.

I've only recorded one night of one of these channels, but It seemed as though the babes went 'tits in' at some point - perhaps this coincides with the two sections listed on the EPG? Not sure why 'tits in', given that it was still post-watershed?

From what I've seen, the shows have been pretty tame, though, to be fair, not even close to how tame TS was when it launched (and remained for many months). As others have mentioned, the DOGs, though still too big IMO, are a breath of fresh air after the 'can you spot an actual babe amongst all the advertising' on TS. Picture quality is OK, rather than particularly good, and falls short of BB standard (the best PQ on FV). Nice to see Chloe again, looking particularly nice with her hair down, though she wasn't on for long Sad.

Again, as others have mentioned, it's great to see some much needed competition on FV - now how about Elite, and decent hours for BB?
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 13:26 by Censorship :-(.)
06-11-2010 13:25
kaelene Offline
Banned

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Reading post 1761 & 1762 of the Babestation thread i glad i watch ch191 & 192 freeview there have none of this c'''. The girls are hot it a same about the station there on lolly & candy use to do 2 4 1 on bangbabes i whatch it on the web stream full screen no OSG there use to do the best 2 4 1 so there got the girls just wish cellcast would take note on what the fans/viewer want.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 13:30 by kaelene.)
06-11-2010 13:28
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(06-11-2010 11:04 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I woke up at 5.05am this morning and scanned the babe channels for a couple of minutes to see who was on. All the BS shows had finished for the night and Partyland was still off air. Annie was on Bangbabes and Tammy Oldham was on both ch191 Cream and ch192 Honey.
The OSG said 75p/minute for both Cream and Honey programs, but the EPG info said 45p/minute for Cream. Huh

I'm not sure what the onscreen number is on Freeview (I only have Sky), but anyone wanting to call should be able to use the Sky number 89051, which is 60p per minute from a mobile.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-11-2010 16:27
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
change of subjet
what do you guys & girls think of TVX on channel 93 say that they channel is better than babechat channels & that means all of them
but that dose not seem right as it look like they taking the piss

if you want to no how i no this jest watch the preview at 11pm tonght

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 16:41 by dave34.)
06-11-2010 16:30
Ruth Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-11-2010 16:30 )dave34 Wrote:  change of subjet
what do you guys think of TVX on channel 93 say that they channel is better than babechat channels & that means all of them
but that dose not seem right as it look like they taking the piss & i dont

if you want to no how i no this jest watch the preview at 11pm tonght

I would hope you mean guys and girls considering I am femaleBig Grin

And I dont know how tv x on channel 93 can be compared to the likes of the babestation channels as tv x is not free, simple as that really.

I suppose is could be argued that babestation is not free if you phone the show though.
06-11-2010 16:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV