babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(22-05-2015 08:06 )Doddle Wrote:  So Jenna was naked... Olivia was naked... Dannii was naked & oily... Ashley & Leigh were hot.

I look forward to see people sitting with a straight face and telling me last night was crap!!! Rolleyes

Well I'll say it - Last night was crap Big Grin Sure Danni, Jenna and Olivia all got naked, so what, they were performing with restrictive movement, maybe I'm just too hard to please but it never so much as raised a smile out of me. All I have to say is that it was all well rehearsed in advance.
22-05-2015 13:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(22-05-2015 13:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 08:06 )Doddle Wrote:  So Jenna was naked... Olivia was naked... Dannii was naked & oily... Ashley & Leigh were hot.

I look forward to see people sitting with a straight face and telling me last night was crap!!! Rolleyes

Well I'll say it - Last night was crap Big Grin Sure Danni, Jenna and Olivia all got naked, so what, they were performing with restrictive movement, maybe I'm just too hard to please but it never so much as raised a smile out of me. All I have to say is that it was all well rehearsed in advance.

You beat me to it - I didn't see it (I basically haven't watched Tamestatiion since Lori went on her break), but I assume it was nothing more than the usual non-explicit, movement reducing, performance stifling 'nudity' that is the norm on UK babe channels? If so, then as you say, so what - sounds like the usual yawnfest. Sad
Given that there is precious little movement and performance on the channels these days, the last thing we need, IMO, is something that reduces it even further!
Lets face it, if all you want is this kind of 'nudity', you may as well look at photographs, as there's not much difference between the two; I thought this was supposed to a TV show?

And, yes, my face is perfectly straight! Rolleyes
22-05-2015 14:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hell has frozen over and pigs are flying because Scottishbloke is criticising babestation laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2015 14:02

(22-05-2015 12:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  All in all and after some poor recent shows (imo) i thought last night was fairly decent across the BS channels.
In particular i thought Olivier Berzink's "exclusive to freeview" show between 12am and 1pm was quite interesting, she actually said on the mic that the freeview BS1 channel that broadcasts on channel 172 has a different licence to all the other BS channels, she said on the mic it was the first time she had been able to go as hard and naughty as she could as she was exclusive to freeview, (or words to that effect) she even said she was "so fucking horrrr" and then rapidly had to apologise lol, she said on the mic later on that she was "fucking horny" while naked and rubbing her pussy, and once more had to apologise again lol .
I wouldn't actually be surprised if the the Dutch licence would allow them to swear, but they choose not to as they don't want to rock the boat to much .

(edit) going off track a bit i know, but i noticed Dannii Harwood say how wet she was on the mic last night, Dannii usually over the years tends to get a bit naughty on the mic, but saying she was wet last night was nothing compared to when she was on freeview Playboy TV chat a few years ago, she said she was going to "pour oil over my tits, ass and pussy, i'm going to go for it tonight, so fuck off Ofcom", she or the channel never got in trouble for it either, i've still got it on a recording .

Yes, one of the many ridiculous things about Tametstation, is the viewer advisory warning at the start of every broadcast, about the potential for strong language etc., yet, on the rare occasion that there's the slightest utterance, immediate, grovelling, on-air apologies are mandated!

Never mind a Dutch licence, I assume this has nothing to do with Ofcon, but is purely down to the broadcaster, who doesn't want to give any 'dirty talk' away for free! Rolleyes
22-05-2015 14:06
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(22-05-2015 14:00 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  I didn't see it

Always a good starting point for a review...
22-05-2015 14:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(22-05-2015 14:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Hell has frozen over and pigs are flying because Scottishbloke is criticising babestation laugh

Rammy read my post on the General Babeshows discussion - They were all shit last night in my opnion and unlike yourself Rolleyes I can be subjective hence the reason I never have or never will have a favourite channel.

If it's any sort of consolation BS was the best out of a bad bunch last night.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 14:17 by Scottishbloke.)
22-05-2015 14:16

(22-05-2015 14:12 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 14:00 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  I didn't see it

Always a good starting point for a review...

I agree, which is why it wasn't a review! Rolleyes Perhaps the question mark, and 'if so' was too subtle? Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 14:30 by Censorship :-(.)
22-05-2015 14:27

Damn! I thought Lori might be back tonight, but not so, according to the schedule - an early night beckons...Sad
22-05-2015 14:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well I'll say it - Last night was crap Big Grin Sure Danni, Jenna and Olivia all got naked, so what, they were performing with restrictive movement, maybe I'm just too hard to please
Maybe? WinkSurprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-05-2015 15:19
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I have not watched the channels for a few weeks now Ive seen the odd cap on here and thats about it... (Been away) ... but nothing makes me feel like ive missed out.

I will try and watch tonight but the line up isn't great for me though Zzzz
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 16:20 by xJ4Kx.)
22-05-2015 16:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV