babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-05-2015 19:44 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Why does the face on the right ring a bell.... not it's not Esmeralda Smile

Thought you were talking about the dog for a mo'. Big Laugh
19-05-2015 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It's a shame Babestation doesn't do 2 for 1's anymore - 2 girls sharing the same set doesn't qualify Huh
21-05-2015 23:18
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(21-05-2015 23:18 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's a shame Babestation doesn't do 2 for 1's anymore - 2 girls sharing the same set doesn't qualify Huh

Lets face it SB,BS dont even provide an equal strength BS1 channel on most nights of the week anymore,so i am glad there are no proper 241s,at least not on Sky anyway.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
21-05-2015 23:33
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^241's.....what exactly are they?
21-05-2015 23:49
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

It's great looking at Dannii from a distance. Now where did I put my opera glassesannoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
22-05-2015 02:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

So Jenna was naked... Olivia was naked... Dannii was naked & oily... Ashley & Leigh were hot.

I look forward to see people sitting with a straight face and telling me last night was crap!!! Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-05-2015 08:06
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-05-2015 08:06 )Doddle Wrote:  So Jenna was naked... Olivia was naked... Dannii was naked & oily... Ashley & Leigh were hot.

I look forward to see people sitting with a straight face and telling me last night was crap!!! Rolleyes
I didn't watch it and even I thought it was good. Big LaughWinkWink
22-05-2015 08:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

All in all and after some poor recent shows (imo) i thought last night was fairly decent across the BS channels.
In particular i thought Olivier Berzink's "exclusive to freeview" show between 12am and 1pm was quite interesting, she actually said on the mic that the freeview BS1 channel that broadcasts on channel 172 has a different licence to all the other BS channels, she said on the mic it was the first time she had been able to go as hard and naughty as she could as she was exclusive to freeview, (or words to that effect) she even said she was "so fucking horrrr" and then rapidly had to apologise lol, she said on the mic later on that she was "fucking horny" while naked and rubbing her pussy, and once more had to apologise again lol .
I wouldn't actually be surprised if the the Dutch licence would allow them to swear, but they choose not to as they don't want to rock the boat to much .

(edit) going off track a bit i know, but i noticed Dannii Harwood say how wet she was on the mic last night, Dannii usually over the years tends to get a bit naughty on the mic, but saying she was wet last night was nothing compared to when she was on freeview Playboy TV chat a few years ago, she said she was going to "pour oil over my tits, ass and pussy, i'm going to go for it tonight, so fuck off Ofcom", she or the channel never got in trouble for it either, i've still got it on a recording .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 12:42 by mr mystery.)
22-05-2015 12:22
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^To quote the words of the most holy St Rammy of Babeshows, take what the babes say on the microphone with a pinch of salt.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 13:15 by gunnar.)
22-05-2015 13:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Your not suggesting Olivia wasn't being honest when she said "i'm so fucking hot and horny right now", are you laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 13:42 by mr mystery.)
22-05-2015 13:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV