I HATE SPLIT SCREEN'Sannoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
03-11-2014 03:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-11-2014 03:13 )Liverred Wrote:  I HATE SPLIT SCREEN'Sannoyed

Closely rivalled in my book by the three babes crammed on to one set debacle Rolleyes.
Both scenarios are just an utter nonsense imo.

03-11-2014 06:42
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-11-2014 00:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 21:36 )TheProf Wrote:  So right up to 2359 hrs last night the utterly gorgeous meg-sexy Beth was writhing around naked and pulling in the customers on her 'phone, then the clock struck Midnight, the screen briefly showed a caption, and cleared to reveal...Tiffany.
All the 'phonelines emptied of callers and (a la Lori) we were told that no-one was even in the registry listening in.
Now setting aside personal 'Babe' preferences, what sort of financial sense does this make to the Channel owners? Almost every night at this key time, a popular (or promising new) performer is given the hook and replaced by, shall we say, a less popular (as judged by caller response) presenter.
It isn't just on the odd occasion too. This happens regularly.
Surely they monitor this sort of data - it's their income f.f.s.!
On the face of it, it would appear that Customer opinion is not valued by the Babestation management, and they press on regardless!
none of the usual suspects are on tonight so the babes that are on now should take this chance to make an impact and put on a good show so they have no excuses tonight, however some callers don't like change so no matter what kind of performance the "lesser babes" put on they will still go crawling back to the favourite usual suspects when they are on, and they will continue to dominate BS until mother time catches up with them and younger babes are getting more attention so about another 10-15 years probably

So you are criticising paying punters for choosing who they call? These are the guys who keep the shows going and who they choose to call is their business surely? Does it not occur that those who 'crawl' back to the 'usual' suspects do so because they may like them more than the other girls.
03-11-2014 07:56
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Excellent night last evening on all the Babestation channels. Nearly wore my equipment out Big Grin
Had a great 'Quickfire' chat with Ria too while the Martinez's were taunting my testicles Tongue
03-11-2014 10:25
circles_o_o_o Online
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Lori did an interesting POV section on the sofa last night, with the camera bouncing around, simulating a number of positions. Now, I don't think she was really taking it seriously but it has some potential, and I hope they think it was successful enough to try it on some of the other girls. Specifically Ruby. Definitely Ruby. Tongue
04-11-2014 13:51
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Just had a sneaky quick one thanks to the original (And Best) Paige Of The Tyler Kind ,With Caty Cole featuring 'The Snog'.... Now Those WERE the days
04-11-2014 18:59
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2014 18:59 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Just had a sneaky quick one thanks to the original (And Best) Paige Of The Tyler Kind ,With Caty Cole featuring 'The Snog'.... Now Those WERE the days

I often watch that video I love it Caty used to do quite a lot of kissing and snogging on the sets Smile Heart
04-11-2014 21:04
stemmata Offline
Banned

(04-11-2014 18:59 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Just had a sneaky quick one thanks to the original (And Best) Paige Of The Tyler Kind ,With Caty Cole featuring 'The Snog'.... Now Those WERE the days

.........sneaky quick What ????

Huh

S
04-11-2014 21:11
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-11-2014 07:56 )bytor Wrote:  These are the guys who keep the shows going and who they choose to call is their business surely? Does it not occur that those who 'crawl' back to the 'usual' suspects do so because they may like them more than the other girls.

Excellent point. I have nothing against guys who don't call and simply enjoy the visuals. But when considering the popularity of different girls, it is important to remember that there is no direct correlation between how 'hot' a girl is or how well she seemingly performs on screen and how good she may or may not be on the phones.

I personally think that Lilly Roma and Tori Lee are scorching hot girls to look at. But they have become so scripted, dull and distracted on the phones that they are virtually -- in my opinion -- uncallable.

Perhaps the 'usual suspects' have become indispensable to the channel, not just for how they look or move on set, but also for the effort and imagination that they put into their performance on the phones.

When I become Chairman, Chief Executive and Supreme Commander of Babestation (just a matter of time Wink ) I am going to spring for a day's wages for Lolly Badcock and Camilla Jayne to come in and give the rest of the girls a class on how it's done.

Lesson One: A little less talking to the camera man and a lot more talking to the guy who's paying £2 a minute.

Lesson Two: Listen. Then talk. Listen. Then talk. [Repeat] That's what a conversation is.

Lesson Three: Don't get stuck in an infinite loop of saying "Do you like that" while daydreaming about your next trip to Las Vegas or Magaluf. Nobody likes that.*

*Special tutoring in Lesson three is available after class for Ashley Emma and Tiffany Chambers.
04-11-2014 21:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Is it an oral exam ?
04-11-2014 21:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV