babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
My memory may be fading but these costumes are the same ones they used last year....
01-11-2014 15:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I didn't see the shows last night but from the caps I've seen so far I suspect there were maybe some similar costumes that were used last year, but not necessarily all of them, and not necessarily the same babes wearing them. (For instance, off the top of my head I think Lexie was Supergirl last year ?)

Plus the line up was different. (This time round no Cali or Lexie or Rocha or Lori or Lily etc) . So my impression would be - not having seen this year's - that there was probably some old, some new, some borrowed, some blue !
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 16:26 by M-L-L.)
01-11-2014 16:16
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Madison's second outfit the green one was Poison Ivy btw

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
01-11-2014 18:38
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

The costumes may well have been the same,but i thought last night was the best of BS for quite some time,i mean there was a decent proper interaction 241 between Leigh and Beth,two climax lines from Preeti and even one from Maddie which was unexpected but a welcome addition to the list of talented climaxers,perhaps the only negative was the oversized osgs which spoilt it slightly,lets hope for a simularly well produced show for Lilly's return and the latest of Miss Chambers shows tonight.

im always open to positive change
01-11-2014 18:54
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

So right up to 2359 hrs last night the utterly gorgeous meg-sexy Beth was writhing around naked and pulling in the customers on her 'phone, then the clock struck Midnight, the screen briefly showed a caption, and cleared to reveal...Tiffany.
All the 'phonelines emptied of callers and (a la Lori) we were told that no-one was even in the registry listening in.
Now setting aside personal 'Babe' preferences, what sort of financial sense does this make to the Channel owners? Almost every night at this key time, a popular (or promising new) performer is given the hook and replaced by, shall we say, a less popular (as judged by caller response) presenter.
It isn't just on the odd occasion too. This happens regularly.
Surely they monitor this sort of data - it's their income f.f.s.!
On the face of it, it would appear that Customer opinion is not valued by the Babestation management, and they press on regardless!
02-11-2014 21:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Sadly i think you may be right Prof,Friday night was the best for ages,but last night we were back to deliberate taming for BSX and so on,dont get me wrong Tiffany is still good but not really in the same league as Beth,so when she did take over calls appeared to dry up but then there is problem of Tiffany's ability to be economical with the truth when on the mic,so there could have lots of callers just held in the menu,the biggest issue i have the diffrent start times for freeview and sky and the self imposed stint break at 11.30,for example on the odd occasions that they have a decent 241 at 11pm,despite the fact i enjoy them,i am accutely aware that wbether the two babes are putting on a good show or not it will end at 11.30 because freeviewers cant see it till midnight,and more often than not when they do come back it usually not for long and features very little proper interaction,there are some good pairings but even then they either dont put them on BS1 or do put them on but far too late to make it viable,in summary although they are probably still the number one channel,due to mixture of poor production and being out of touch with what the public want,their grip on the market is slipping,its fortunate for bs that none of their rivals can go Dutch because i believe either of their main rivals would make much more of it than they do,Lori is a prime example of this,because she goes on about BS1 being the dirtiest channel but apart from a few decent climax stints(not by Lori)there is normally not enough diffrence to set it apart from Ofcom regulated rivals.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 22:33 by jimmyt73.)
02-11-2014 22:30
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Prof/Jimmy......spot on,if they have something good going on,why end it abruptly...commonsense should prevail in these circumstances....bs might want to look this word up in a dictionary,especially if its drawing in the required amount of phone calls.......
02-11-2014 22:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I refer to my comments in the Members definition of good and bad thread.
When a stint is working well and calls are in the queue this is not the time to end the stint due to a self imposed rule that says that Babe A must always turn up at midnight to do a 1-2 hour stint.
Common sense and flexibility should really kick in but too often this does not transpire.
It just needs less intransigence and rigid thinking and rather better management.
Get the key judgement calls right to maximise caller and viewer satisfaction.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 23:02 by Snooks.)
02-11-2014 23:01
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2014 21:36 )TheProf Wrote:  So right up to 2359 hrs last night the utterly gorgeous meg-sexy Beth was writhing around naked and pulling in the customers on her 'phone, then the clock struck Midnight, the screen briefly showed a caption, and cleared to reveal...Tiffany.
All the 'phonelines emptied of callers and (a la Lori) we were told that no-one was even in the registry listening in.
Now setting aside personal 'Babe' preferences, what sort of financial sense does this make to the Channel owners? Almost every night at this key time, a popular (or promising new) performer is given the hook and replaced by, shall we say, a less popular (as judged by caller response) presenter.
It isn't just on the odd occasion too. This happens regularly.
Surely they monitor this sort of data - it's their income f.f.s.!
On the face of it, it would appear that Customer opinion is not valued by the Babestation management, and they press on regardless!
none of the usual suspects are on tonight so the babes that are on now should take this chance to make an impact and put on a good show so they have no excuses tonight, however some callers don't like change so no matter what kind of performance the "lesser babes" put on they will still go crawling back to the favourite usual suspects when they are on, and they will continue to dominate BS until mother time catches up with them and younger babes are getting more attention so about another 10-15 years probably
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 00:46 by Joey 27.)
03-11-2014 00:41
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I would have thought that Tiffany would be popular. She has done some very good shows lately too!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
03-11-2014 00:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV