Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Open letter to all babe channel owners

Nice Cannes Offline
au naturel, s'il vous plait

RE: Open letter to all babe channel owners
As I say... almost impossible for a new rival to come along and take market share in the current climate.

Jamie sleeps easy, believe me.
21-07-2013 11:09
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-07-2013 11:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no the big three haven't got the regulatory environment they wanted. I remember Jamie (studio66tv/elitetv) a while ago saying the babeshows are over regulated

Isn't Jamie "allegedly" the one that helps Ofcom regulate rival channels by monitoring rivals and recording them on DVD looking for any breaches and sending DVD's by courier of any incidents ? .
I'm guessing he only means his own channel, he probably thinks other channels need regulating more, hence why he helps out Ofcom in their duty's Bounce .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-07-2013 11:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes he allegedly did that, just saying I remember him saying that he thinks the babeshows are over regulated

Piper Niven Superfan
21-07-2013 11:58
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

ffs it's the big 4, not the big 3.

That is part of the problem. We want the channels to fight for greater freedom, but 1 of the main operators imposes greater censorship
than a dictatorship.

All of the talk on this forum advocating the less regulation and interference for the channels is futile when there is such nervous paranoia from at least 1 of the operators.

A forum dedicated to the babechannels and we cannot even mention 1 by name. Ridiculous.

They can't show pussy. We can't say xxxx xxxx

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
21-07-2013 12:20
Nice Cannes Offline
au naturel, s'il vous plait

Jamie's only interest is the bottom line. Just as Ofcom's is too. Everything else is just spin, including crocodile tears about over-regulation, or conversely "fears" over what might offend the public.

I don't blame Jamie or the other big channels, tbh. In many ways the financial crisis put 'light touch' regulation in the same category as seal clubbing -- universally considered "not good" -- so it was inevitable that regulators of all stripes would seek to capitalise on this wave of revulsion and extend their reach. The big three (or four, if you want) saw which way the wind was blowing and changed course accordingly.

The pendulum will swing back, hopefully as more and more people wean themselves off state dependency -- I'm not talking about benefits here, but depending on the state to tell them and others how to live -- as government budgets in non-critical areas get more squeezed. And there's still plenty of scope for cuts here, plainly.

And then, maybe, sanity will return.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 13:08 by Nice Cannes.)
21-07-2013 12:46
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sanity, Ofcom and Babe Channels are 4 words that don't belong in one sentenceSadSadSad
21-07-2013 12:59
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(21-07-2013 12:59 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Sanity, Ofcom and Babe Channels are 4 words that don't belong in one sentenceSadSadSad

can we make it 5 words and add wankers???ImportantBounce

21-07-2013 13:00
skully Offline

(21-07-2013 12:20 )KRISB Wrote:  ...

A forum dedicated to the babechannels and we cannot even mention 1 by name. Ridiculous.

They can't show pussy. We can't say xxxx xxxx

Their choice - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=22460

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
21-07-2013 13:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV