Senior Poster

RE: Studio66 VS RLC who's better?
Studio66 and its not even close.
26-05-2013 21:34
Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I think RLC has the better range of sets, camera work etc and seems generally more professional. But the girls don't really do it for me. With one or two honourable exceptions like Kandi they tend to be either plasticky (bleached blonde, silicone etc) and/or a bit past their sell by date (can't think of a politer way of saying it I'm afraid!). There are one or two recent acquisitions who seem to be a bit of an improvement, but not enough to make me watch very often.

The S66 girls are generally a bit prettier, but the channel doesn't make best use of them. The producers seem to favour a small core of girls, some of whom have been there some time and whose performances have become stale and repetitive (I'm thinking of Caty, Dionne and Ashley). As a result other girls (some quite good ones) have left after a short time. They have two or three excellent girls (Clare, Adele, Mica), but if they left the channel would more less sink for me.
The channel seems to be quite badly managed, with girls and sets being shifted round the channels at random. The sets, lighting, camera work are not as good as RLC (though still streets better than Babestation).

The of course there's Babstation, but that's another can of worms!
26-05-2013 23:58
Scorpio Offline
Senior Poster

I think Stuido66 do great camera work giving us different angles & doing POV wit the babes getting nice & close dont see that on RLC

[Image: 15927402_image-39D9_4F231098.jpg] [Image: 15927403_image-3194_51A16626.jpg] [Image: 15927404_image-2A57_514CEC25.jpg] [Image: 15927405_0jennifer250513studio66tv_7.jpg] [Image: 15927406_image-9C43_51549E11.jpg] [Image: 15927407_image-2412_519E9715.jpg] [Image: 15927408_studio66tv_channel2_avi_snapsho...013_03.jpg] [Image: 15927409_image-B4F4_50DEDC34.jpg] [Image: 15927410_image-9384_5191E175.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 00:28 by Scorpio.)
27-05-2013 00:27
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, good point about the S66 camera work, which can be good (especially the POV stuff). They do also have a range of sets, but don't seem to make best use of them - when did we last see the bath and single bed? It's probably because the "S66 mafia" group doesn't like them and would prefer to lie almost motionless on the large bed!
27-05-2013 11:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Like i and a few people have already said STD 66 does some good close pov style camera work at times, but there is also a down side to the camera work on STD 66 as well, the good camera work is only done for a small portion of the 24 hours a day the channel broadcasts, at times for quite a lot of the 24 hours they broadcast they don't even use a camera operator particularly on days, the camera at times is set so close that if the girl moves she either goes of screen or is covered in all their obtrusive OSG's, even on nights Caty Cole in particular resorts to moving the camera herself when they don't have a camera operator, this doesn't seem to happen so much on the RLC channels, yes at times STD 66 has good camera work but only for relatively a short amount of time during the 24 hours a day it broadcast and even then the girls are quite often covered in OSG's .

In my view if we are judging which channel is best then the the channel needs judging for all 24 hours that it broadcast, not just on a day show or a night show basis but both combined, that's why i went for RLC as i think overall for the 24 hours it broadcasts all things considered it's the best of the two, there's also the fact that STD 66 at certain times only has 1 girl covering all 4 channels, this results in no variety and something RLC never does, RLC offers more variety on a regular basis and makes better use of it's 4 channels and seems to be a more professionally run set up than STD 66 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 13:47 by mr mystery.)
27-05-2013 12:20
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Best sets: overall, S66 (simple, spacious, unobtrusive), although the RLC bath set is terrific.

Best line-up out of the two: at the moment, RLC (but the channel we can't discuss here probably has the best roster outright). I only extendedly watch S66 if Sophia Lares or Cara Brett feature (presumably Vanessa's moved on; haven't seen her for a while). You sometimes scratch your head over the number of top performers S66 has let slip through its fingers, only for them to establish themselves as jewels on other stations (Ruby Summers, Sasha) whilst they continue to persevere with blander (in terms of personality/presence) presenters.

Best camerawork: easily S66. Active, creative, exploratory. More involved and involving.

Best approach to body presentation: S66 (although RLC is getting better). I like S66's more natural, wholesome approach to body display. They've got beyond that hackneyed idea of sex as 'filthy' or 'naughty' more than RLC, a channel that's still dealing too much in boudoir sauciness, and a sort of dom-vibe that's unappealing to someone like me, who has no interest in seeing sex as 'naughty' and who has no wish to be dominated (or to dominate).
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 13:19 by Addison.)
27-05-2013 13:15
spikesdudleydog Offline
Senior Poster

i think RLC for me.
not a fan of the constant laying down on S66.
the sets on RLC are more varied too
27-05-2013 14:50
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2013 13:15 )Addison Wrote:  Best approach to body presentation: S66 (although RLC is getting better). I like S66's more natural, wholesome approach to body display. They've got beyond that hackneyed idea of sex as 'filthy' or 'naughty' more than RLC, a channel that's still dealing too much in boudoir sauciness, and a sort of dom-vibe that's unappealing to someone like me, who has no interest in seeing sex as 'naughty' and who has no wish to be dominated (or to dominate).

I agree about the "boudoir sauciness" and also domination, which I'm not interested in.
I do think there is a place for a good dollop of fantasy, though, which can provide variety and (if done well) be very titillating. I'm thinking of the great secretary and nurse roles played by the likes of Paige Tyler in the past, and latterly girls such as Clare and Adele on S66 and Kandi on RLC. It's all very tongue in cheek, everybody knows they're just playing a role, but yes, it just could be the girl you've always fancied at work or the nurse who was so nice when you had your appendix out!
I do find that I generally like the girls who are good at this kind of innocent role play, and that conversely those girls who can't enter into the spirit, or who just plonk on a uniform and go through the motions don't do it for me.
28-05-2013 19:09
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

RLC has the benefit of having one girl on one channel for the night. If I flick through the channels, I know I can return to a RLC channel and see the same lass on. Studio 66 moves the girls around too much.

Picture quality: Studio 66 is the best, fantastically clear and on all four channels. RLC, except for Playboy, can be fuzzy sometimes and the camera can be a little too far away.

Rosters: Studio 66 has my favourites in Clare Richards, Adele and Jennifer Jade, so they are my first choice. I do like Sami J on RLC though.

However, Studio 66 has a clique problem. Ashley Emma, Caty Cole and Dionne Daniels have too much input over what goes on, and can be lazy. RLC have their top two girls, Lucy Zara and Danni Harwood, but they seem to get on with everyone and there isn't a "them and us" kind of feeling around RLC.

Studio 66 has my favourite girls, but if they are not on, then I don't really watch them. RLC is the best babechannel around at the moment, and rightly so, but I like them both.
28-05-2013 21:25
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

As a fan of women with curves, I personally prefer S66's line up of presenters.

But I would say that RLC is the best overall channel right now, with the best presenter Yasmine James.

I love babes with brown nipples
29-05-2013 21:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV