Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Studio66 VS RLC who's better?

Scorpio Offline
Senior Poster

Studio66 VS RLC who's better?
Personally I think studio66 is a lil bit better than RLC.They both have beautiful babes on their channels with great sets & keep things fresh but what channel do u think is better & why

The only problem i have with RLC is sometimes feels like thier babes get over used doing nite show & afternoon show feels like im seeing same faces nite & day wen they could be using fresh talent

Personally i think Babestation always gonna be number one but what channels second best and why Studio66 or RLC

[Image: 15919280_ScreenHunter_6645_May._25_17.59.jpg] [Image: 15919281_ScreenHunter_6646_May._25_17.59.jpg]
25-05-2013 18:05
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Studio66 VS RLC who's better?
at the moment rlc is the no1 babechannel and by a good distance because they've got a really good roster of babes at the moment capped off by the nightshow babe of 2013 so far yasmine james. babestation are second and on a good run of form at the moment but at times can seemingly be just the same babes on again and again doing the same routine over and over again. studio66 is third, even though they have a good roster of babes, it is a bit thin at the moment with recent departures and a bit flat in terms of the shows themselves. hopefully the addition of Jennifer Jade to their roster can signal the start of them getting back to competing with bs and rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2013 19:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would say RLC and Studio 66 are equal though set -wise RLC are a shade ahead I'd like to see St66 try to compete with RLC's sets as I think the St66 girls must feel they are being let down in that department by not having good sets to work in. I feel if St66 built better sets I think they could give RLC a run for their money. Also would like to see St66 do more night shows with two girls.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-05-2013 19:27
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I think taking everything from selection of babes to design of sets RLC are long way ahead although i think they would benefit from being Dutch licensed so some of their babes would not be over-censored like they are now.

im always open to positive change
25-05-2013 19:32
TheThruster Offline
Banned

To be honest, I like them both for different reasons, mostly the selection of girls on each :-)

If I had to which one had the upper hand currently, RLC, because of the babe selection, action both on the day and night shows, easier to call a RLC babe, in my experience than a Studio 66 one, plus Yasmine, simply unstoppable :-)

If Fernada and a few others from S66 lept to RLC or even BS, that would be awesome, but unlikely, except in my dreams.

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 19:41 by TheThruster.)
25-05-2013 19:41
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

If only RLC had the same close up camera work as Studio66 it would be streets a head,also one other thing that I wish they would do is get the girls to have a outfit change now and then,if you don't like one outfit chances are you will like another.On the whole think that RLC is top dog,but Studio66 is not as bad as some people make out.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 19:58 by dogman.)
25-05-2013 19:57
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

I prefure the babes on st66, but rlc have the better preformers, the better sets, and to cap it off, they are run professionally.
25-05-2013 20:02
dundeered Offline
Master Poster

Yes, RLC/RLL/PBTV is great. Not only do they have the outstanding nightshow babe in the form of Yasmine James, but they also have the outstanding dayshow babe in the form of Mikaela Witt. Now, only if they could get Lilly Roma, Jennifer Jade, Tommie Jo, Sammie Pennington, and Jenna Hoskins on top of the babes they have got, as well more sets they would be perfect. In terms of picture quality too, they seem to be ahead of the game as well, although I'm not the best to judge since I have Virgin Media and can only watch on web-streams.
25-05-2013 20:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RLC gets my vote over STD 66, both are a little erratic at times and can have good and poor nights seemingly without any reason, RLC's OSG's are better and less intrusive than those of STD 66, RLC has better sets, but most importantly i don't believe that RLC would allow a girl to just lay in one position for most of the night doing bugger all and keeping her boobs in on a night show like some STD 66 girls do, imo some of the STD 66 behind the scenes staff seem useless if you ask me .
I agree with dogman about the camera work of RLC, imo STD 66 nights has better close up roving camera work .
IMO RLC days is far better than any of the channels, i don't like the fixed close up cam stuff that STD 66 employs a lot of, or the girls looking orange due to the lighting or camera settings .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 23:07 by mr mystery.)
25-05-2013 20:14
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RLC is the Better Channel by a Long Way they have a Better Selection of Girls and much better sets and the Camera Work is a Lot better.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 20:37 by Chef 34.)
25-05-2013 20:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV