Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Studio66 VS RLC who's better?

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Studio66 VS RLC who's better?
RLC by a county mile at the moment

last year i thought things would be a lot closer now when 66 moved the dead wood on and were heading back to were they were 4 years ago but since then they have let the clique back in and all the good work is gone Sad

as for the camera work 95% of the time it is the same with 66 of the outer 5% but its in the production were RLC shines you just would never see a RLC girl laying down, not moving, chatting to the crew, thought it was quite interesting seeing Abbee on RLC a girl who has learnt the business at 66 and how she was not happy when she was told no you can't have a on screen break you got to keep working it laugh

i feel RLC is a more professional outfit and it shows in the output we see, a good example would be wwf and wcw back in the 90's, wwf had good management who called the shots and wcw had a strong clique of talent who looked after them self's and not the company and we all know which one is still going today

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-05-2013 01:38
Find all posts by this user
Crayzion Offline
Senior Poster

There's not a lot in it for me really but i would say RLC is better in terms of consistency, night in night out.

S66 can be good too but has more quiet nights. Although at least S66 do switch it up a bit with some pov work and channels should do that a lot more, imo. Try and stand out from the pack a little bit.
30-05-2013 01:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The majority of girls I watch are on Studio 66 so it wins over RLC for whom for me only Kandi Kay stands out
30-05-2013 02:04
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

For me it depends entirely on which girls are on, no matter how good a show any particular girl is putting on if she's not to my taste it doesn't matter. To that end, on nights there are more girls I like on Studio 66 while the night girls I like on RLC generally give better performances. On days there are more girls I like on RLC but the performances are about equal while Red Light has the better camera work so it really just depends on which girls are on.

A few other things to consider include the respective websites of each channel and the overall calling experience. Studio 66 has better quality streams and actually updates with new picture and video sets while RLC's site still seems sparse after all this time. Both channels have well documented "phone issues", I haven't called either in quite some time but would be interested to hear if anyone has had trouble connecting to either channel.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-05-2013 04:35
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

My opinions:-
RLC
For - Experienced Babes who are good on the phone, and have good movement.
Against - Over elaborate sets, costumes and excessive lighting. Babes too much silicone (& visible scars), big hair and buckets of makeup. Over cautious producers.

STUDIO66
For - Good quality simple sets with appropriate atmospheric lighting. A roster of attractive new babes. Production better than RLC.
Against - Babes - lot of dead wood needs to be cleared out and replaced. General sexual inexperience obvious when talking to customers. Some have no movement at all or same dull routine for years.
30-05-2013 11:09
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Neither one can hold my attention for longer than 10 mins these days.
30-05-2013 19:46
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Had a peek at the studio 66 channels: No competiton.

Basically an attractive woman lying down? Is that it?

As a newbie to this at least the lasses on RLC and Playboy move around. Vary poses and seem to be interested. Plus a variety of outfits, different styles and types of attractive, bubbly lasses.

I guess we all like different things but I wont be peeking again, all seemed rather flat and dead atmosphere. RLC for me hands down and something else up!

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
30-05-2013 21:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV