jennifer jade

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Jennifer Jade - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

RE: Jennifer Jade - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
An absolutely outstanding night of quality horniness from start to finish, with seductive tease, hot simulation, and gorgeous oiled up nudity from delicious smoking hot Jen, a mouth watering babe of the night performance. Sensational Stuff. Tongue
28-05-2013 08:07
Find all posts by this user
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Brilliant stuff from Jennifer. The ass shots are so wonderful!
28-05-2013 08:39
mikemx52000 Offline
Senior Poster

couldnt give a shit what channel jennifer jade is on, as long as she is on tv and getting naked and oily
28-05-2013 08:41
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

I hope studio 66 realizes what a trump card they have pulled in aquiring jennifer's services,in just a matter of a couple of days she has taken the channel from mediocre status to a state of epic proportions,fookin love this babe gives me wood with each an every display.Ace in the pack!!! Heart

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
28-05-2013 09:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with the above, Jennifer was babe of the night last night and was fantastic right from the off and then upped the ante after 11 when she went naked and unleashed the oil all over her lovely figure.

at the moment Jennifer is singlehandedly pushing s66 back towards competing with bs and rlc to be top babechannel and think it wont be long before we see Jennifer on the present girls page on the s66 website

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2013 09:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

last night was the first time i have seen Jenn since her move to elite, and she was really good Big Grin, she looked so much better than she did on bs as elite is much more her style of show, she look a lot more glamorous Cool and a lot more like she did on RLC, if elite use her right then thay could have a top line girl for the first time in some time,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-05-2013 10:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

SuperJen was terrific again overnight. Oiled up she is quite a sight Tongue.
S66 now have two trump cards in the form of Jen and Clare which may help the channel regain some degree of respectability in its quality of output Wink.

28-05-2013 11:05
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(27-05-2013 19:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 15:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 12:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep does seem lolly for whatever reason took a dislike to jen which is fair enough, people don't get on, but what she has said about Jennifer on twitter is totally out of order

I see you're already getting involved on twitter with this Rammy telling Jen to block Lolly etc,, i don't know how you can say someone is totally out of order if you don't know the facts as to why Lolly felt the need to say what she did, she may have had a perfectly good reason to say what she did, or then again she maybe totally out of order, we just don't know, we cannot possibly judge as we don't know the facts of this matter, so without the facts maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions and get involved with who is or isn't out of order when we no nothing about what's gone on in the first place ? .

I wonder how long Jen will last on this channel considering according to you and a few others that there is a gang/clique culture amongst the STD 66 girls, especially if she continues to out perform and put their performances to shame ? .

I said to Jennifer to block lolly so that she doesn't have to keep seeing tweets from lolly like the one lolly tweeted earlier and not get upset by them. im not taking sides because as you say we don't know what the true facts are and even if lolly is right, she should be tweeting it in public and sort things out with Jennifer privately

away from this lolly & Jennifer spat. looking forward to Jennifer tonight on s66

Rammy I think you and I have had a similar conversation about you wanting to protect these girls against anything that you construe to be upsetting to them. When as I have said before, these girls are hard. You only have to see what they do for a living to come to that conclusion. So in future would it not be best if you let them sort it themselves. They are much tougher than you give them credit for Rammy. They don't need molly-coddling.
28-05-2013 15:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I know the babes are thick skinned, they have to be given the industry they are in. As I've said before I always try and take into account the babes feelings with what I post, tweet etc and that's how i always be. Wouldn't say I molly coddle them

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2013 16:52
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Jen is back on Friday nightBig Grin
30-05-2013 11:31
Thread Closed 

jennifer jade