jennifer jade

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Jennifer Jade - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Jennifer Jade - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)
[Image: image.jpg]
25-05-2013 13:35
Find all posts by this user
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Jennifer Jade - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
She will be able to do everything that she as done elsewhere. Only here at studio 66 you will see fuck all because of the OSGs. But come to think of it, you saw fuck all when she was on Babestation or RLC. In my opinion this girl is sexier when she wears the right sexy clothes and uses them as teasing props, letting us have a brief glimpse of what she as hidden away. When she is completely naked, just the same as all the models that now do their stint undressed, the camera operator and the producer know exactly where the lady bits are coming from. But with a girl wearing something they never quite know if anything will be flashed or not, giving the more talented girls a chance of giving us that longed for treat. A naked girl bouncing about on a bed, clutching her crotch area with a vice like grip doesn't do it for me
25-05-2013 15:02
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Why she left BS???
annoyed

I don't like BORING Studio66TV. I've lost one of my favorite babe...
Sad

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
25-05-2013 15:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

when Jennifer left rlc it was rumoured she was going to s66 back then, but in the end she decided to go to babestation and seemed to be settled and happy there, but something's happened which has meant Jennifer has left bs or been let go by bs and joined s66

Jennifer is a good and much needed signing for s66 after recent departures to the night roster and no matter how far she'll be allowed to go she'll always put on a good show as she has on bs and rlc. agree with responsible adult that Jennifer is at her best when she is in the right outfits that she can use as teasing props and not just go naked and use the handthong

also does annoy me people being a fan of a babeshow babe and then stop being a fan of the babe just because she goes to a channel they don't like, I think if youre a fan of a babe you should support her no matter what channel she is on

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2013 15:28
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(25-05-2013 15:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Jennifer is a good and much needed signing for s66 after recent departures to the night roster

She is a much needed signing, you're right, but not because of any departures. She's a much needed signing because of some of the tired old girls that are still at this channel that get paid just for staying awake.
25-05-2013 15:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wijlssen Offline
Junior Poster

Do not understand. Why? Why did you change the channel? The Babestation was cool. And what happens to the Studio 66?

[Mod edit - Please remember to post in english, translation added]
25-05-2013 15:42
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(25-05-2013 15:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also does annoy me people being a fan of a babeshow babe and then stop being a fan of the babe just because she goes to a channel they don't like, I think if youre a fan of a babe you should support her no matter what channel she is on

I respect your point of view, Rammy... respect mine, PLEASE.
I don't find "annoying" your opinions... try to do the same with mine. PLEASE.
Rolleyes

I don't like Studio66TV... and I can't help it. I think I've lost "my" Jane for a while. No problem, anyway: I will be watching other babes on other channels.
Smile

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
25-05-2013 15:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Terrible loss for BS. She was producing some truly incredible shows just recently and it was the channel that brought the best out of her in many ways imo.
She did some great stints in the office, some awesome oily stints and some mind blowing naked stints.
Its all a matter of opinion though, some will prefer one style of performance, while others will prefer something different. The move to S66 leaves me somewhat flat tbh.
As long as she uses the full range of sets (especially the water based ones) it may work out ok.
My worry though is that it will become a case of 'all cheese and no burger' that is to say all tease and no excitement. The S66 output has been pretty dreadful in recent times imo so anything Jen can do to perk things up will be very welcome Wink.

25-05-2013 15:43
TheThruster Offline
Banned

(25-05-2013 15:43 )snookered147 Wrote:  Terrible loss for BS. She was producing some truly incredible shows just recently and it was the channel that brought the best out of her in many ways imo.

...The S66 output has been pretty dreadful in recent times imo so anything Jen can do to perk things up will be very welcome Wink.

Pretty much my thoughts. I still like her a lot, I'm still going to watch her and hope that she isn't reigned in by STD66.

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
25-05-2013 15:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well at least Jenn is still on TV and on a channel represented on this forum, so things could have been worse, obviously her freeview fans will no longer be able to see her on TV, so it must be a blow for them, i know for a fact some aren't on the internet either, at least one of Jenn's biggest fans and my old mate "Tony Mr T" that is a freeview only viewer has internet connection, so will still be able to see Jenn
I would have actually sooner her go back to RLC/Playboy if i'm honest if things didn't work out for her at BS, but i don't think that was ever going to happen with how she left and what the RLC rep said about her letting them down at short notice etc .
To be honest i'm a bit surprised she left the 2 biggest and best channels to work on a smaller tamer channel with Ofcom problems (Rammy asks ," How do you know this mr mystery, do you have stats" lol) but like i say at least she is still on TV and on a channel represented on this forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 16:38 by mr mystery.)
25-05-2013 15:52
Thread Closed 

jennifer jade