jennifer jade

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Jennifer Jade - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Jennifer Jade - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
(26-05-2013 16:50 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I read phrases liked ''not toned down" and it made me wonder what have I gone and missed. Then I read "fantastic debut by Jennifer Jade" and then I knew I didn't miss anything. What she did last night was no different to what she as been doing for the past few months. Except that last night she didn't look quite so grungy when doing it. Last night she was back to her well groomed best of her RLC days. Because if I am being honest when on B/station she "looked" as well as sounded "filthy". But as far as last night, someone please tell me what was so good about it. Because as far as I could see it was the same nausea inducing performance that these shows have become. I have said it before, the use of so much nudity in these shows is just a "cop out" by the programme makers , getting naked is not a way to go about it. This is not a put down for Jennifer, far from it, I think she is a beautiful girl. It's just my way of saying how utterly pointless these programmes have become, a girl gets naked, she lays there showing less than she would if wearing a skimpy costume. Ofcom seem happy, makers are happy. The girl doesn't give a shit, because she as been paid, and it seems some of you are happy. BUT I AM FAR FROM HAPPY AT WHAT THEY DISH OUT TO US.

If tease is what the viewer wants then is that not the whole point of the 9-10 slot that has been termed as a 'tease hour' or 'naughty hour' across the channel threads.
Nudity pointless? If the on screen babe is clever with her movement then a variety of sitting, standing, lying down and side on to camera positions can be adopted as various babes across the channels have shown. And I would argue that 'clever naked movement can be construed as daring tease because the on screen babe has to avoid showing pussy Wink. There is also an art to peeling off clothing in a slow, seductive and sexy fashion before actually being naked so that is tease too.
If its just a case of a babe lying there with no variety of movement position or pose then yes nudity is pointless but there are plenty of nightshow ladies who know how to put on a fantastic naked show. Jennifer Jade is one such lady.
Nausea inducing? In her case definitely not. In the case of those who just get naked and 'just lie there' - yes absolutely.

27-05-2013 09:57
Find all posts by this user
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

It's only May and she's already been on 3 different channels..hope she is not planning to pop up on all the babechannels in 2013.Big Grin
27-05-2013 11:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep does seem lolly for whatever reason took a dislike to jen which is fair enough, people don't get on, but what she has said about Jennifer on twitter is totally out of order

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2013 12:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-05-2013 12:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep does seem lolly for whatever reason took a dislike to jen which is fair enough, people don't get on, but what she has said about Jennifer on twitter is totally out of order

I see you're already getting involved on twitter with this Rammy telling Jen to block Lolly etc,, i don't know how you can say someone is totally out of order if you don't know the facts as to why Lolly felt the need to say what she did, she may have had a perfectly good reason to say what she did, or then again she maybe totally out of order, we just don't know, we cannot possibly judge as we don't know the facts of this matter, so without the facts maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions and get involved with who is or isn't out of order when we no nothing about what's gone on in the first place ? .

I wonder how long Jen will last on this channel considering according to you and a few others that there is a gang/clique culture amongst the STD 66 girls, especially if she continues to out perform and put their performances to shame ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 15:56 by mr mystery.)
27-05-2013 15:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ If true, then I'll have to keep an eye on her POV sessions from now on Wink

I joke I joke!

Or do I...

Big Grin
27-05-2013 15:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I've just read the tweet and Lolly strikes me as something of a jealous bully. Very sad to see that Lolly who isn't even fit to lace Jennifer's boots might have very well have hounded her out of the Babestation door.

Which model is best - no competition. Just take one look at the caps and videos of each of the models and Jennifer Jade wins it hands down.

I strongly suspect also that Lolly just could not handle the fact that when Jennifer Jade was on Babestation it was her that would take centre stage and not boring and predicable Lolly.

I am a massive fan of Jennifer Jade and she has my full support. Lolly fucking badcock is bang out of order Cool
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 16:42 by Scottishbloke.)
27-05-2013 16:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Would love to see SuperJen in a water based set. Shower, bath tub or jacuzzi pool Tongue
Hopefully tonight Wink.

27-05-2013 17:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Forgiveness is key. We as humans are flawed, and make mistakes. Lolly must forgive. Jenn must forgive. We all must forgive, and try to better ourselves and try to make wiser choices in life.

Then, and only then, will we all be capable of becoming whole, and becoming true Jedis Smile

27-05-2013 17:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Talking of twitter - Jennifer Jade tweeted 1 hour ago that she will be back again on our screens tonight from 10PM - 3AM Big Grin
27-05-2013 18:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-05-2013 15:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 12:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep does seem lolly for whatever reason took a dislike to jen which is fair enough, people don't get on, but what she has said about Jennifer on twitter is totally out of order

I see you're already getting involved on twitter with this Rammy telling Jen to block Lolly etc,, i don't know how you can say someone is totally out of order if you don't know the facts as to why Lolly felt the need to say what she did, she may have had a perfectly good reason to say what she did, or then again she maybe totally out of order, we just don't know, we cannot possibly judge as we don't know the facts of this matter, so without the facts maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions and get involved with who is or isn't out of order when we no nothing about what's gone on in the first place ? .

I wonder how long Jen will last on this channel considering according to you and a few others that there is a gang/clique culture amongst the STD 66 girls, especially if she continues to out perform and put their performances to shame ? .

I said to Jennifer to block lolly so that she doesn't have to keep seeing tweets from lolly like the one lolly tweeted earlier and not get upset by them. im not taking sides because as you say we don't know what the true facts are and even if lolly is right, she should be tweeting it in public and sort things out with Jennifer privately

away from this lolly & Jennifer spat. looking forward to Jennifer tonight on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2013 19:28
Thread Closed 

jennifer jade