jennifer jade

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Jennifer Jade - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Jennifer Jade - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
Allow me Rammy to try to explain things in a relatively mellow and calm way for you Smile.
I cannot comment on whether what I say below may or may not be intentional or not on your part, only you can know that deep down but here goes.
The style of your posting is perceived as noticeably different in respect of each babe depending on which channel they happen to be on at the time.
The theory goes that preconditions seem to be applied permanently by yourself about babe moves to certain channels and yet not applied in moves to other channels without ever taking into account that the culture of each channel and standards of each channel vary to an ever more volatile degree.
By definition babes will automatically be judged better in certain environments due to preconception.

The weight of post concept though is another issue and if anything a more challenging one because it has some factual information in terms of posts about each babe made while on different channels. So if you will forgive me Rammy I would gently suggest to you the following.
If there is a huge discrepancy in post counts for a babe or number of babes according to what channel they are on and the anticipation and excitement level is markedly different according to what channel they are on it is inevitable that the 'Why' question will be posed Wink.
People are bound to say things such as
How come he hardly ever commented on babe A when she was at channel J but as soon as she went to channel Q the post count was huge and all in praise?
Or indeed the reverse way around Wink.

There will be those who might even pick up on the nature of comments made.
Are babes only entertaining on the mic at certain channels?
In its own right I actually don't give two hoots about this question as I want some visual sexual stimulation.
The extent of comedic genius is the least of my concerns where nightshows are concerned.
But the underlying concern relevant to your contributions may allow it to become a side issue of considerable distraction.
Maybe this is because everybody is so bored of the current output there is a need felt to argue the toss about something like this instead but nonetheless such a question is set amongst the idea of bias like it or not.

If you are happy in your own mind that your sense of balance and perspective is right and proper Rammy I would say to you that you have nothing to worry about or answer to or for.

I can speak for myself about my own posts by saying thus.
There have been many times when I have questioned my own integrity, sense of balance and fairness of opinions that I have expressed throughout my time on this forum.
I regret some of the things I have said not least because I allowed my heart to rule over my head.
But that aside I know deep down that I have always tried to be objective and constructive.
If anyone were ever to cast doubt on that I would know I could look long and hard in the mirror and know that doubt was without foundation. Therefore even though I might respond initially there would come a point where I would feel the need to do so no longer.

If you are in no doubt that your balance and objectivity is beyond doubt then maybe to say it best is to say nothing at all.

21-06-2015 14:38
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

POV on bed now. Anyone know if she went nude on it earlier?
27-06-2015 23:45
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great performance from Jennifer Jade last night,including some decent POV,BOTN on Sky for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
28-06-2015 12:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babe of the night performance from Jennifer last night. She looked stunning in her black dominatrix outfit & didn't do a bad stint all night

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2015 08:13
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

This Goddess has excelled herself tonight in that blue thong & sheer black nylons! How bloody good does she look! Love her tits as always too
11-07-2015 00:33
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

The bird looks fucking amazing & a pro with the poses she doesImportant
I know if i had the dough i would definately give her a callImportant
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE 2 GIRLS NEXT DOOR, ESP ELLA BORING FUCKING R U JOKING JOLIE IS GETTING THE CALLSHuh
I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE GORGEOUS SEXY BLONDE, WITH A BODY BEGGING TO BE FUCKED WAS THE FANTASY & NOT THE BORING PLAIN BIRDS HuhHuh
WTFImportantImportantImportant
HAS THE WORLD GONE FUCKING MADImportantHuh
Heart
11-07-2015 04:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought Jennifer did a good solid show last night. she looked very very sexy all night and was on very good form too. just one of those nights when other babes seemed to be busier than her. Jennifer will have future nights when she is busier im in no doubt

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2015 13:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

enjoyed Jennifer last night, hope for more of the same next time she's on

Piper Niven Superfan
19-07-2015 10:11
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

I must say, I think Jennifer is the top girl on all the channels right now. Her sexual energy, constant smiling, ad just overall beauty/sex appeal is just off the charts. She never takes her foot off the pedal, and you can tell she genuinely loves what she does. Plus I love that she always loves to sneak in a pantyhose show for us fetishists at least once during her shifts (a lost art, it seems). Love this woman!

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2015 01:42 by lynseylover.)
25-07-2015 01:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice mini POV! Hope she does a nude one later!
25-07-2015 01:55
Thread Closed 

jennifer jade