jennifer jade

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Jennifer Jade - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

RE: Jennifer Jade - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
(26-05-2013 03:49 )mrmann Wrote:  They should let her grind the black sofa like Caty did with the red one!

Fair is fair Big Grin

i would rather see her grind into caty but will settle for some sofa action

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
26-05-2013 03:54
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think the producer and cameraman need to be away for that to happen though, or maybe very drunk instead laugh
26-05-2013 04:07
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

well it looks like i will have to send a a case of whiskey to studio 66

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
26-05-2013 04:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

And ofcom - Send them a case of Tennants Super Lager Big Laugh

[Image: beer.jpg]

That should do the job Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 04:17 by Scottishbloke.)
26-05-2013 04:16
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW That was a Special Debut on S66 From Jen Loved her in the Office She Looked FAB and Performed Superbly,liked her in White as Well,it was Good the Oil came out and she went Naked,Seeing Jen Naked really is Special,Great Start to her Career on S66.
26-05-2013 08:22
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Well done to S66 for allowing sexy Jen to give the master class performance she always provides on her debut, I was hoping she wouldn't get toned down, so it was great to see her looking her red hot best with that glorious body in all it's mouth watering naked glory and dripping in oil. A cracking debut all round. Tongue
26-05-2013 09:10
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Agree with the previous posts excellent debut from Jen,i noticed it had a ripple effect on their other babes who also put in more imagination to their show stints which can only be a good thing given the poor quality of some of the recent shows.

im always open to positive change
26-05-2013 09:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fantastic debut from Jennifer on s66. I said earlier she could help push s66 back towards competing with bs and rlc for top babechannel and if she carries on as being as good as she was last night then she could do that all by herself, similar to what yasmine james is doing at rlc.

very good 1st stint in the office last night wearing a very nice office outfit and used the office set well, then Jennifer upped the ante with her next stint looking wonderful in white and then went naked and unleashed the oil Smile Smile Smile overall jennfer was as good as she was on bs and rlc/playboy and if she can stick around at s66 will be one of their top babes and one of the top babes on all the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2013 11:01
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(26-05-2013 11:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  overall jennfer was as good as she was on bs and rlc/playboy and if she can stick around at s66 will be one of their top babes and one of the top babes on all the babeshows

For me, she already is one the top babes on the channels. Has been for some time.

Didn't see this coming, I thought Jen was getting her feet well under the BS table. Maybe S66 really pushed the boat out to get some sorely needed star performers.
26-05-2013 12:07
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I read phrases liked ''not toned down" and it made me wonder what have I gone and missed. Then I read "fantastic debut by Jennifer Jade" and then I knew I didn't miss anything. What she did last night was no different to what she as been doing for the past few months. Except that last night she didn't look quite so grungy when doing it. Last night she was back to her well groomed best of her RLC days. Because if I am being honest when on B/station she "looked" as well as sounded "filthy". But as far as last night, someone please tell me what was so good about it. Because as far as I could see it was the same nausea inducing performance that these shows have become. I have said it before, the use of so much nudity in these shows is just a "cop out" by the programme makers , getting naked is not a way to go about it. This is not a put down for Jennifer, far from it, I think she is a beautiful girl. It's just my way of saying how utterly pointless these programmes have become, a girl gets naked, she lays there showing less than she would if wearing a skimpy costume. Ofcom seem happy, makers are happy. The girl doesn't give a shit, because she as been paid, and it seems some of you are happy. BUT I AM FAR FROM HAPPY AT WHAT THEY DISH OUT TO US.
26-05-2013 16:50
Thread Closed 

jennifer jade