babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Should the babe show girls go naked?
This poll is closed.
Yes I like the girls to go fully naked 57.22% 103 57.22%
I have no strong preference or I'm not sure 26.11% 47 26.11%
No I prefer them not to go full nude 16.67% 30 16.67%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

To be naked or not naked?

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: To be naked or not naked?
(28-02-2013 17:01 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it was FTA right up until the naughty show which was from midnight to 2am each night.

So the part which was "available without encryption" was no different to any other babe show?
01-03-2013 10:44
Find all posts by this user
harry angel Offline
Junior Poster

(01-03-2013 10:44 )aaron Wrote:  So the part which was "available without encryption" was no different to any other babe show?

Yes but for those who like to call the encrypted show of Sex Talk Live offered calls at 25ppm.
02-03-2013 12:42
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

For the girls who are comfortable with being naked it doesn't restrict their movements and vice versa.
03-03-2013 16:01
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I think there's a time when it's good for a girl to go naked and others when it's better she doesn't. If a girl wants to do some raunchy open legged positions then obviously she can't be naked. At other times a bit of teasing is called for - again stripping off completely at the outset prevents this.
For me part of the excitement is the anticipation, the "will she won't she" moment. Clare Richards was the mistress of this (oh God I'm speaking of her in the past tense!).
Getting naked too readily and too often loses it for me. Lori is a case in point. Because you know she's pretty certain to go naked after a few seconds there's no excitement for me I'm afraid. Being naked all the time can also be restrictive - again, you know Lori is going to be forced to stay in one of a very few positions for often a very long time and there's very little variety as a result..
05-03-2013 02:16
Knight Templar Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-03-2013 02:16 )SteveHG Wrote:  If a girl wants to do some raunchy open legged positions then obviously she can't be naked.

Yes good point. For some shows at least it's better that the girl is not naked. In fact it's necessary that she's not naked.
05-03-2013 12:57
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

Smile
(05-03-2013 02:16 )SteveHG Wrote:  Personally I think there's a time when it's good for a girl to go naked and others when it's better she doesn't. If a girl wants to do some raunchy open legged positions then obviously she can't be naked. At other times a bit of teasing is called for - again stripping off completely at the outset prevents this.
For me part of the excitement is the anticipation, the "will she won't she" moment. Clare Richards was the mistress of this (oh God I'm speaking of her in the past tense!).
Getting naked too readily and too often loses it for me. Lori is a case in point. Because you know she's pretty certain to go naked after a few seconds there's no excitement for me I'm afraid. Being naked all the time can also be restrictive - again, you know Lori is going to be forced to stay in one of a very few positions for often a very long time and there's very little variety as a result..

Hi Steve,you make a very good point,i myself agree with you,the teasing is the most erotic part for me as well,as you may have guessed my favourite is "FOXY" ON R.L.C. for me she is the best,she never goes naked,but will tease & take her panties down occasionally,as you say,its the anticipation that makes the show for me & "FOXY" For me does it everytime. She's on tonight,so i will be watching & enjoying,can't wait. Smile
05-03-2013 14:02
Charlie Gordon Watson Offline
Junior Poster

(05-03-2013 02:16 )SteveHG Wrote:  For me part of the excitement is the anticipation, the "will she won't she" moment.

The channels could make more of this but if they did people would complain if she didn't, if you see what I mean.
08-03-2013 13:46
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Excuse me, but would someone please explain to me, and no doubt many more viewers. Why does the repeated expression of "performance of the models" keep being used? They plonk themselves in front of a camera and shake a phone in the air, and then fuck off home.
08-03-2013 17:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^^ You're idea of a 'performance' being swinging from the overhead lights naked, with a dildo stuck in every orifice, presumably.
09-03-2013 09:09
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Difficult. Naked can offer a bit more flesh but movements are more restricted and caution can result in less flesh. Watching Lori with just her hand on her kebab is quite fun but here hand bigger than a thong. When a babes has a thongs on the camera can get up close a personal and show plucked chicken outer labia and pube stubble. Either way open leg is much more fun than side on coy poses.

Gone fishing
10-03-2013 00:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV