babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Should the babe show girls go naked?
This poll is closed.
Yes I like the girls to go fully naked 57.22% 103 57.22%
I have no strong preference or I'm not sure 26.11% 47 26.11%
No I prefer them not to go full nude 16.67% 30 16.67%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

To be naked or not naked?

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

To be naked or not naked?
What is better, girls on the babe shows to go fully naked or does that just restict their movements? You are invited to give your opinion on this issue by voting in this poll.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 00:00 by elgar1uk.)
26-02-2013 23:59
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: To be naked or not naked?
I voted no strong preference as it depends on the babe, what's she comfortable doing & how good she is naked or not naked. If she's not going to move naked, then better she moves with a thong on (the smaller the better Wink )

I like to see shows where the babe mixes it up between good outfits & nude sessions, and is equally adept at both. Shows she's giving punters what they want. Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara are two babes at the top of the game in doing that at the moment.
27-02-2013 00:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is possible to have quality naked shows in my opinion.
Some of it depends on the set and how it is used, some of it depends on the variety of poses and positions and poses that the naked lady adopts and for me I like to be teased a bit first so that the on screen babe slowly peels out of an outfit to get naked.
Babes such as Dannii Harwood, Lucy Summers, Rachel Taylor, Clare Richards and the twins (Priya and Preeti) have all shown what can be done in regard to at least two of those three things.
Its no use just maintaining the same position or pose in a naked section because then it becomes boring. There has to be some varied movement. So for example lie flat on the back side on, get on all fours , sit down with legs crossed or closed, stand up either side on or with legs closed together front or back view, lie on one's front. There are various possibilities which I have seen executed very effectively by the likes of those I named above.
The set can have a bearing too. Dannii Harwood has shown the best capability to do all manner of wonderful naked stints in the surgery set, office set, barn set, bath tub set amongst various others.
In many ways she has set the benchmark for naked stints. I watched her last week slowly peeling out of a doctors uniform in the surgery set and proceed to move around quite superbly all night.
The best naked show I have seen in recent times was Rachel Taylor in the barn last year where the sheer variety of pose, position and movement was astounding. Lucy Summers in and outside the bath tub was excellent for the same reason. I do not accept that all naked stints are too restrictive. I have seen enough quality naked shows where the babes are canny with their movements to know that some very horny shows can happen.
Where naked shows fall down flat is if its just same position all the time with no movement. Under these circumstances it becomes pointless.

27-02-2013 00:31
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Some girls won't move much if naked, to be on the safe side, but Lori Buckby is a good example of showing how it can be done.
27-02-2013 01:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Let's not beat around the bush here folks. Does a naked show make it better, fuck yes..........Rolleyes Why you ask. Well have a look at the caps and videos threads. The evidence is clear for all to see.

Take Lucy Summers for example. A few weeks back she did a naked bath tub set and well just look at the amount of cap's that were posted that night. Now compare the amount of caps to what was posted last week when she didn't quite live up to the bill and get as naked as she did previously. It's a fact that nobody can deny.

Here is another model to use as an example who goes by the name of Caty Cole. Oh yes........back in the day or should I say 2010 when Studio66 was well called elite because well it was a really good channel back then and the name fitted it to perfection unlike the shit we now see today. Sorry to be so blunt but it's true. I'm not going to fuck around with my words Cool

Now Caty was the master of tease and the handthong and well once again the amount of cap's that used to get posted was well of a huge quantity as opposed to these days when she is less popular on this forum than the likes of Dionne Daniels is. Sad but true Huh

Even when Caty does get naked, it's just pointless, statue springs to mind here. Such a shame because she used to be my favourite model back in the days when I used have on my signature. Caty Cole Scotland's Number 1 Babe. Once again changed times.

So getting back to the initial question. Does a naked show make it better, well only if the model is willing to tease, otherwise it's like watching paint dry. One final memory of the old elite shows was of Charlie O'Neil sitting on the desk totally naked and covered in baby oil with only the tub hiding her modesty. If you look back further enough you'll find the cap circa 2010 era Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 05:28 by Scottishbloke.)
27-02-2013 05:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I like naked but it depends on the girl, and the best shows are the ones where the girl takes a good 15/20 mins to get there.

For me the likes of Lori, who is naked within 2 secs, is the babeshow equivalent of premature ejaculation and I'd rather change over and find a babe who might get naked, but isn't yet.
27-02-2013 09:03
terence Offline

doesn't matter for me, it's about the girl and the performance.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
27-02-2013 09:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(27-02-2013 09:03 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I like naked but it depends on the girl, and the best shows are the ones where the girl takes a good 15/20 mins to get there.

I can see your point but most viewers of the babe channels are casual viewers who probably wouldn't be watching any one channel for that long.
27-02-2013 12:14
seth Offline
Master Poster

It depends. I like to see girls who rarely get naked naked and the one's who are always naked I like to see dressed up now and again.
27-02-2013 13:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It depends on the girl, some perform better naked, some don't
27-02-2013 14:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV