babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Should the babe show girls go naked?
This poll is closed.
Yes I like the girls to go fully naked 57.22% 103 57.22%
I have no strong preference or I'm not sure 26.11% 47 26.11%
No I prefer them not to go full nude 16.67% 30 16.67%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

To be naked or not naked?

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: To be naked or not naked?
It depends on the girl, some perform better naked, some don't
27-02-2013 14:32
Find all posts by this user
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Generally I agree that it depends on the woman, but NAKED IS GOOD

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
27-02-2013 15:30
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(27-02-2013 00:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  II do not accept that all naked stints are too restrictive. I have seen enough quality naked shows where the babes are canny with their movements to know that some very horny shows can happen.

I don't accept the restrictive argument either. Many girls have shown that full nudity doesn't have to be restrictive and the others could always learn!
27-02-2013 18:45
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

The nude sections have always been my favourite on the night shows. I personally don't think there's anything sexier than the female form as nature intended.

Agree with others though that there isn't much point in it if the girl isn't comfortable with it or doesn't want to move around. Static shows aren't particularly exciting.. and part of the fun is teasing as much as possible without getting Ofcom on your case. Tongue

Agree with TSM that build up is good too. I do love Lori but for years now her routine has remained unchanged. In less time than it takes Bolt to run 100m, she's naked, legs spread and apparently had multiple earth shaking orgasms. I've barely had time to turn on the kettle for a cuppa.. Big Grin
27-02-2013 20:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

NHawk I'll agree with part of your post. I mean as repetitive as Lori may be she is still unique and to be brutally honest you here. Lori is at times the only model worth watching. I'd rather see a naked Lori than a just about fully clothed model any night of the week. I mean this Dom outfit fetish bullshit outfits and full office gear does fuck all for me. If I wanted to see a dayshow I wouldn't be watching the channel at 3am in the bastard morning.

If you take a look at my previous post on the first page you'll see that I am less than happy with the stagnated nature of the so-called naked show's. A naked model that is posed like a statue is not sexy in the same way that an artists muse is also not really much of a turn on. If the model is not moving then it lacks any tease and is well just infuriating.

It's like why did you bother in the first place if now all you're going to do is lie flat on your belly showing even less than you did before when you were topless. I mean what was the point in getting naked just to turn in such a low key and very flat and totally uninspiring performance.

If we can't see the use of the handthong then there is still plenty of other ways to make a naked show sexy. I mean with a bit of get up and go and effort put in from the producer and the model then a good show can still be pulled off but to fuck with this pointless lie flat on your belly approach with the occasional brief moment when the arse might be raised up in the air. I may sound like a broken record here but 2010 and most of 2011 had the naked stints down to a very entertaining spectacle. Very easy to constantly play that old card of well blame Ofcom. It's a bullshit argument which is being overused too many times for too long in order to explain a very lazy performance and show.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 20:47 by Scottishbloke.)
27-02-2013 20:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh for the nights gone by when Sex Talk Live used to be available and without encryption Rolleyes. I still remember a gorgeous lass called Georgie on there. Wherever did she end upHuh? Those were the days or should I say nightsRolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 20:50 by Snooks.)
27-02-2013 20:49
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

I am always naked when watchingImportantshocked

27-02-2013 20:57
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2013 20:49 )snookered147 Wrote:  Oh for the nights gone by when Sex Talk Live used to be available and without encryption Rolleyes.

When was Sex Talk Live available without encryption?
28-02-2013 13:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To answer your question aaron Sex Talk Live was available as part of your TVX subscription, also it was FTA right up until the naughty show which was from midnight to 2am each night. It was a simple form of encryption one which I would gladly welcome back in the current climate.

PS - Great naked stints last night from Rachel and Priya proving that you can indeed make it a great show when there is plenty of movement involved.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 18:53 by Scottishbloke.)
28-02-2013 17:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-02-2013 12:14 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(27-02-2013 09:03 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I like naked but it depends on the girl, and the best shows are the ones where the girl takes a good 15/20 mins to get there.

I can see your point but most viewers of the babe channels are casual viewers who probably wouldn't be watching any one channel for that long.

You're probably right. But if they can't last 15 mins there's bound to be alot of disappointed women out there in 'real life' Wink
28-02-2013 21:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV