Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Have they all given up?

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Have they all given up?
(26-12-2012 19:15 )Broncobilly Wrote:  There is far too much covering up these days the girls who want to push it just do bsx and shebang so those of us stuck with sky just get shafted do away with bsx or shebang if you want the girls to push for better content on sky. These days the day and night shows are only seperated by the odd topless moment. I'd ban stockings for a start they spoil a nice leg.

So kill the so called lack of variety even more? Great idea that.. bladewave

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
26-12-2012 19:41
Find all posts by this user
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

As long as there as sufficient people who are willing to accept the mediocre standards set by the free to air channels by parting with their pounds and pence telephoning the said channels, then nothing will change. The way I see things, the channels will continue trowelling out tame drivel, because the calls keep coming in.

They don't give a toss what we think.

Mediocrity rules.
26-12-2012 19:44
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

.dionne
(26-12-2012 19:41 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 19:15 )Broncobilly Wrote:  There is far too much covering up these days the girls who want to push it just do bsx and shebang so those of us stuck with sky just get shafted do away with bsx or shebang if you want the girls to push for better content on sky. These days the day and night shows are only seperated by the odd topless moment. I'd ban stockings for a start they spoil a nice leg.

what variety do you currently see anyway?
26-12-2012 19:47
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(26-12-2012 19:41 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  

I'd argue that there is absolutely zero variety on any channel anymore. Tune in to any of the babe channels at any time of night after 10pm, then tune in again a week later....same old same old.
26-12-2012 19:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: .dionne
(26-12-2012 19:47 )Broncobilly Wrote:  what variety do you currently see anyway?

Different sets, babestation has just had a new set, girls are now pushing the boundaries further than a few weeks ago... oil being used some nights. More girls getting naked, new girls coming through the apprentice system... Different outfits...

What exactly are you expecting from a babechannel? they are pretty limited as to what they can do, would you like to see them introduce a cooking section or a puzzle hour or something?

Many people on here forget these shows aren't meant to be watched for hours on end.... most people blast a quick one off to them then switch off....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2012 20:00 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
26-12-2012 19:58
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(26-12-2012 19:58 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Would you like to see them introduce a cooking section or a puzzle hour or something?
I wouldBounce
26-12-2012 20:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm going to use 2 words here to analyse this thread and that's Blind Faith. It's what power's us in our everyday activity. A few examples I'll give you here. I paid £21 today to watch my Dundee United team only for it to turn into something of a frustating afternoon. If I'd known beforehand just the kind of performance I was going to watch would I have even bothered to go along and watch let alone cough up the cash for it. Probably not. I would stayed at home rather than freezing my nuts off for nothing.

Another example here is when you go out on the town with the lads for a night on the lash you always tell yourself before you go out that it's going to be a great evening only for you to wake up the next day thinking just what a shit time you had. Other times when you are expecting the night to be shit it turns out to be a great night.

Now finally onto the subject of the current babe channels, it's exactly the same. You look at a line up and expect it be something special only for it to fall flat whilst other time's a line up that looks dull on paper turns out to be something of a spectacle.

Nothing makes by blood boil more than when some smartass poster says after a nights viewing of tameness to those who are far from impressed. "Well nobody forced you to watch" Wrong you were led by blind faith and curosity which alway's gets the better of you, maybe tonight is the night you think to yourself that we are going to see a legendary show.

On the topic of the legendary Sportxxx shows it seems such a long time ago now and the chances would it seem to us be pretty remote of those days ever returning. Well at the end of 2008 going into 2009 the shows were flat on their arse more than they are at present. We have all witnessed the yoyo scenario. When you think they have all given up then something just kick starts them up again.

Going into 2013 I will once again be led by blind faith, hope rather than expectation that they will once more rise from the ashes. Back onto the topic of Sportxxx. This channel seemed to bow out in October 2010 only for it to make a comeback some 8 months later, something tell's me that the name of Sportxxx might just be one to rise once more from the ashes in 2013.

Also if the shows continue to survive then the restrictions which are here at present won't always be the case. They will evolve for as long as they remain on air. Only when they have disappeared for good will I be saying that they have given up.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2012 20:43 by Scottishbloke.)
26-12-2012 20:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I seem to spending ridiculous amounts of hours flicking channels in the vain hope something spectacular might happen. I do this more on the basis that the minute I go to bed sods law will dictate I will miss something fantastic. So basically its all my fault annoyed Rolleyes. If only I would stop being such a selfish git and just go to bed all manner of awesomeness would happen for the rest of the forum posters laugh.
No but being serious for a moment, part of me still feels frustrated that the channels seem unwilling to collectively stand up to Ofcom a little more and individually be more adventurous even within the rules currently set.
There are still some excellent shows in some great sets but they are still too few in number. Its still too much going through the motions in nature.
However I have not given up. Its better to have what we have got in the hope things might improve than have nothing at all in the vain hope that we might get a little flash of boobs or bum. Even if all we get is more shows that could be considered great by 2012 standards in 2013 than we actually had in 2012 it would constitute progress.
Yes ideally I would like loads of no holes barred filth on my screen and free encrypted hard stuff with pussies galore and dirty sex action.
At this present moment though this seems unlikely Sad. I live in hope it changes.

26-12-2012 21:31
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-12-2012 19:58 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Many people on here forget these shows aren't meant to be watched for hours on end.... most people blast a quick one off to them then switch off....

That used to be true, but even that pastime has become virtually impossible with the shit they offer us these days.
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 10:37 by StanTheMan.)
27-12-2012 10:35
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2012 19:58 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Different sets, babestation has just had a new set, girls are now pushing the boundaries further than a few weeks ago... oil being used some nights. More girls getting naked, new girls coming through the apprentice system... Different outfits...

What exactly are you expecting from a babechannel? they are pretty limited as to what they can do, would you like to see them introduce a cooking section or a puzzle hour or something?

Many people on here forget these shows aren't meant to be watched for hours on end.... most people blast a quick one off to them then switch off....

it would be no harm to see the ladies be be creative and have different outfits its too easy and lazy to just smile and accept it also your suggestions just show the lack of imagination you have
27-12-2012 10:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV