Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

High's And Low's Of 2012 And Hopes For 2013

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: High's And Low's Of 2012 And Hopes For 2013
Lows: Er how long have I got laugh.
The phone problems at RLC particularly on the PB channel seem to be a constant cause for grievance and frustration. I have no desire to be told I am being connected to the on screen babe only to spend a good minute going "Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello" and then subsequently sent back to a menu system without any good reason.
The pitiful lack of permissable interaction in 2-4-1s has rendered them pointless.
The nightshows have a distinct feel of staleness and going through the motions performance, there is a lack of intensity and wow factor and its not all down to Ofcom imo although they certainly don't help matters annoyed I have seen some decent shows this year that show it is possible to create some nightshow magic within the rules.
The lack of set variety on some channels is really very poor, more imagination required please.
The picture quality on Storm is not good its almost as ineffective as their mic used to be Rolleyes.
Bsx too often does not produce the level of content that I think is acceptable given that its a chargeable encrypted show.
I could go on and on but I will stop before I depress myself Sad.

Highs: From a personal point of view I have to say Rachel Taylor has been absolutely superb in 2012 and my overall babe of the year. Her performances on day or night have imo made her the premier all rounder across the channels. Clare Richards has also been an absolute revelation.
The Dionne Mendez BSX shows have delivered big time.
Babestation Apprentice has proven its worth imo and produced some good nightshow talent so well done to BS for that.
The dayshows have been a roaring success this year with so many top babes delivering some really excellent quality output. Loving Ursula and Zoe Stollery in particular.

Hopes for 2013: That Tee-Jay Walker, Zoe Stollery and Ursula do nightshows, that Caty Cole sticks around a while longer and that the price of calling the shows is reduced.

10-12-2012 23:57
Find all posts by this user
The realXFactor Offline
Junior Poster

High's And Low's Of 2012 And Hopes For 2013
Highs
Can't think of any
Lows
2012 must be the worst year ever for the Babe Channels
Hopes
Emma Spellar to appear on the night shows for 2013
11-12-2012 00:05
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

highs

katie k
jade samantha
lily pink
lizzy james
sophia knight coming back

lows
dirty wives ending which meant no more nikki lord

hopes

nikki lord to come back
less boob jobs
ofcom to leave the channels alone
tamara lovset to start doing nightshows again
more hot natural girls

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
11-12-2012 13:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Highs - Lori Buckby

Lows - Both EliteTV and Playboy leaving Freeview this year

Hopes - Another Babechannel on Freeview to compete with BS
11-12-2012 16:44
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

Highs:

Babestation brought Kelly Carter back into action.

Adele Taylor and Clare Richards have been fantastic this year on Studio 66, showing a willingness to use varying sets and outfits to suit the viewers/callers.

Tori Lee left RLC and has seemed much happier in her new surroundings.

Good to see Emily Dean back and looking happier and healthier.

Lows:

Babestation brought back Lynsey Atkinson and Kelly Carter and we've barely seen them. Kelly made another appearance last night, but still, too little.

Way too much Lolly Badcock (worst offender), Lori Buckby, the twins and Geri on Babestation. I know the girls have their fans, but they take up so much time that they hog channels and it means we get more tame 2-4-1's from the other girls just to put them on screen.

RLC have lost their creativeness. It's boring to watch them now.

Babestation using mic girls. Last night we had Geri on the beds AND doing the mic work. So Geri takes delight in interrupting the girls sessions (while Megan looks embarrassed), and then takes up a spot on the bed. Just go away.

Storm channel looks like somebody has smeared vaseline on the lens, and then you have the crappy text messages.

Are the girls not even allowed to touch each other now? They now look at the producers whenever they get near somebody as if they are terrified they are violating some ofcom law. I don't like 2 for 1s, but it makes for weird viewing when you see two girls trying desperately to stay an arm's length from each other.

Irregular time of sessions. Red Light are good at giving an hour or so to one girl, but on Babestation and Studio 66, the girls will switch channels (Studio 66) or leave after 10 minutes (BS). Lolly and Lori can have their hour long sessions of gesturing to the camera, why can't the other girls?

OSG's. Babestation's are the worse, because they fill up the screen and promise you stuff you'll never get. Studio 66's and RLC's are also getting bigger and more prominent.

Hopes:

The channels to provide good looking women who are happy to do the job and to have fun doing so whilst making it enjoyable for us viewers.

A little more respect towards the viewers and callers. See us as a willing audience and not just idiots to steal money from.

(Sorry for the length of this)
12-12-2012 21:46
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Highs: Cant think of any. At best a few tasty babes but nothing memorable or worth recording.

Lows: See above. Plenty of dull evenings.
Encrypted live shows arent a patch on what they used to be and there arent enough channels willing to run them. Only one on Sky (Lena Live) and one on Freeview (BSX).

Hopes: When the Leveson Report came out politicians were falling over themselves to support Ofcom as the backstop regulator for papers. They have gone cold on that idea and are talking about a panel of judges instead. Do I detect whisperings in ears about apparent bias in some of Ofcoms work making it unsuitable? My hope is for a proper impartial regulator who will get off channels backs.
And really mucky 241s. Just like we used to have.

Gone fishing
13-12-2012 03:40
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Highs
That a myriad of diverse, attractive women were able to make a living by indulging the fantasies of paying customers who chose to call. And those who didn't, were able to watch.

Lows
That some "men" saw this as a reason to denigrate the morals of said presenters, unable or unwilling to distinguish between 'the performance' and the person, whilst clandestinely thinking to themselves that, from the ashes of the feud, a grudging respect and sense of familiarity would emerge - when, in truth, the presenters just enjoyed swearing at arseholes.

Hopes for 2013
I want my life back and Color Me Badd to reform.
13-12-2012 04:39
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

should have added these to my earlier post

highs

dionne daniels fantastic bum
mikaela witt

hopes

a 100% natural boobs channel
xxxpanded tv to get a better stream
sexstation to be on telly as one of the channels
bluebird to join this forum

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
14-12-2012 16:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

HIGHS: The night form of Rachel Taylor, Kandi Kay, Sophia Lares, & Adele Taylor has been, by and large, faultless. The absolute best the babe channels have to offer IMO.

LOWS: Babestation's reliance/overuse of Lori, Lolly, the twins, & Geri; leaving the other girls to fight for the scraps. The awful and disrespectful way RLC treated the views of their Freeview viewers in this forum. As well as THEIR overuse of Dannii, Lucy, & JJ on the aforementioned FV show. The reluctance of daygirls (especially on Elite) that are topless (and in some cases nude) models to do nights.

HOPES It would be nice if some of the Elite daygirls (Jodie, Charlotte, & Cara especially) were prepared to give nights a go. Less gurning Lori. Fewer performers with bad 'boobjobs'. A different babe show to BS on Freeview.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-12-2012 16:34
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Highs-got to agree with whats been said about Rachel Taylor,a girl who knows what a night time performance is all about,also the beautiful Ursula on B/S daytime.Hopefully she might progress to the night shows.
Lows-biggest one for me was Paige Tyler leavingSad,gutted,

Age is a state of mind.
14-12-2012 17:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV