Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

High's And Low's Of 2012 And Hopes For 2013

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

High's And Low's Of 2012 And Hopes For 2013
Last year I did exactly the same thread so as the year almost comes to a close I'd be interested to know what your high's and low's of 2012 were and what you hope for in 2013.

First off the low's for me was the ongoing issues with everything concerning ofcom. ED Richards went for the top BBC job twice and got rejected twice. So we're stuck with him for the time being.

Also sad to see so many great models churning out very average performances. Eurotic TV making it's much promised debut on SKY only for it all to fall flat on it's arse. Also apart from BabestationX, still no live encrypted show on SKY. Lena live sadly came to a finish.

Also seeing many great models and favourites of mine depart such as Courtney from Storm and Amanda Rendall and ofcourse not forgetting the legend that is Bailey Cream. Many others have left during the course of 2012. Not to mention some of the blatant self censorship we've had to witness this year from the channels themselve.

Now on to the high's. First off, Babestation claiming victory over ofcom when they were told in no uncertain terms to get to fuck and mind their own business when ofcom tried to take down cellcast via nicam who said and I quote. "We are well aware of the content which is broadcast" Thank you, goodnight and fuck off laugh

The great 2 and 3 for 1's on Babestation back in April and May were particularly memorable. Also some great solo stints from models that last year you wouldn't have put on any money on of churning out such a show.

Babestation Apprentice too for me has been a very successful project and as a result we have seen some really good newcomers come to the fold this year.

Less ofcom fines this year too is also a high as is the fact that all channels are still on the air.

Lastly my hopes for 2013 are exactly the same as they were last year at this time. Less censorship, more encrpted shows and perhaps making next year the year that will top off anything that we have seen previous.
09-12-2012 18:27
Find all posts by this user
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: High's And Low's Of 2012 And Hopes For 2013
Highs: Not many.
Lows: Not many
Hopes for 2013: Not many

All In all,the shows are much of a muchness,some good,some bad,and shall remain the same for the foreseeable.
It is what it is,no need for complaints,'Free' late night viewing,with good & bad content,and that's really that!
09-12-2012 18:52
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think the biggest low is that the shows have very much stagnated. Maybe it's just the fact I've been watching for so long now but there isn't anything particularly exciting going on at the moment. I'm not even one who calls for rampant pussy shots, on screen fucking or whatever else, it just seems everything very same-y and has been for a long time now. Babestation in particular has gotten so dull I basically ignore it at this point.

The highs on the nightshows are pretty slight. I think RLC continues to deliver a solid product and Elite have actually stepped up their game this year with some very hot performances and less of the 'pretty girl lying motionless' formula that they have relied on too often in the past.

The real highs this year lie with the day shows for me. As most will know I've been a big supporter of the day shows over the years and championed the 'DTW' and right now, the day shows are as good as they've been since Bang Babes went out the box. The accommodating attitude of the girls of RLC and Chat Girl have made for some great calls and the day time rosters are going through a purple patch right now too.

My hope for 2013 is that the day shows continue to improve and the night shows follow suit.
10-12-2012 13:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

start with Lows First

has to be Paige and Amber retiring from the shows
and the decline of BS into a joke of a show althought in the last few weeks its started to show some revival hopefully can bring it back to it was a few years ago

Highs

Both Gracie and Georgie Serino coming to nights on BS. and Ursula on Days
Sam Tye getting a move to one of the big boys
and the Very welcome return of Ally to the channels

hoping 2013 will be a better year for us all

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-12-2012 17:41
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

HIGHS

I agree that the day shows are going through a bit of a purple patch now in terms of both the number and quality of girls, as well as a general 'loosening up' in terms of how far they are willing to push the boundaries on a call. This is especially true of RLC, but also -- more recently -- with BS.

LOWS

That absurd practice at RLC of girls simply not answering their phones. It seems to happen less now (I assume someone alerted them to the fact that people were complaining), but in my experience the silence has simply been replaced by the rote repetition of "oh baby, oh baby" or some other nonsensical, not sexy and plain unimaginative drivel. RLC has been a Tale of Two Channels for me ... Wonderful by day and appalling by night.

WISHES

For the RLC night shows to match the days.
For Elite daytime girls to match the other channels in terms of willingness to push the boundaries.
10-12-2012 19:54
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Highs
Jenna Hoskins Heart & Olivia doing a full night show on RLC
Becky Roberts returning to the night shows
Paige Green Joining RLL. her recent shows have been amazing, with some really great outfits

Lows
Daryl Morgan not being on Babestation very much (I know it was her decision)

Hopes
I would really like to see Teejay Walker and Mikaela Witt do a full night show
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 20:41 by theone1986.)
10-12-2012 20:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

highs flick and georgie serino on nights
low charlie o leaving the babe channels for good
hopes for 2013 more natural girls and less silicone
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 20:57 by oldboy1047.)
10-12-2012 20:53
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Lows The rapid decline of Babestation

Highs Jodie Gasson, Charlotte Springer and Abbee Kimberly coming to Elite, Sophia Lares use of oil, Olivia on Red Light

Hopes for 2013 a resugance for Babestation and a more ethnically diverse roster of babes on all channels

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
10-12-2012 21:45
kruse Offline
Senior Poster

Highs
The return of Emily Dean, looking so much better tops everything for me.
Gracie on BS nights
Lows
The less frequent appearances of Daryl Morgan. She will be sadly missed.
The departure of Kitty Lea from Elite nights, her return to days being a high.
Not enough Lynsey Atkinson

Future Star - Lucy Anne gets more and more alluring. Get her on nights!!
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 22:14 by kruse.)
10-12-2012 22:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Highs
Not many
Lows
Daryl Morgan not being on BS and the Freeview channels changing again!! (would like to see Elite come back onto freeview or maybe ChatGirl take up the vacant slot left by Playboy).

Hopes - Would like to BS reinvent itself with more appealing sets and maybe better outfits for the girls. (come on BS, show some imagination!!)

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-12-2012 23:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV