Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation Awards

mido Offline
Happy Man

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote!
(21-11-2012 16:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If it's meaningless, why are you getting so worked up about it?

why am i getting worked up? ill tell you why im getting worked up, i am amazed at the lengths some people are going to just to ensure that their girl wins its only meant as a bit of fun. The reason it is meaningless is that people are coming on here bragging about superior technology in their home and their hacking skillz who are then able to falsify the vote why are we bothering as people like hannahs pet will just be able to sway the vote through extreme means of voting and why? just so they can call or tweet their girl bragging how many votes they gave?? come on people play fair
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 20:01 by mido.)
21-11-2012 19:56
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Who the hell was bragging about supiour technology and hacking skills as you put it

would say i have the same technology as the rest of the forum in fact would say i would proberly say most forumites will have better equipment than me. and the so called high tech hacking as u put it was googling unblocking not that hard

Mido for a newbie you do seem to be awfully familiar with me its like you have been here before in another incarnation

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-11-2012 20:19
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

(21-11-2012 19:15 )admin Wrote:  Especially if it's Paige. It would be the hollowest of victories for her, because she told me a few days ago that she's trying to put the babe channels behind her and therefore doesn't want this kind of attention.

Even though voters are going to the trouble of "unblocking sites from list or bypass software" in their local branch of Currys? Big Laugh
21-11-2012 21:30
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

i voted for charlene hart she was first girl i ever called on babestation and only one deserving of the award of babe of decade apart from dani oneal and sexiest girl alive IMO i just hope my vote counts and no underhand tactics are being employed by nasty hackers
22-11-2012 00:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-11-2012 19:15 )admin Wrote:  Especially if it's Paige. It would be the hollowest of victories for her, because she told me a few days ago that she's trying to put the babe channels behind her and therefore doesn't want this kind of attention.

Which kind of attention?

Perhaps Admin could clarify why he was in touch with Paige because, bearing in mind what she thinks of this forum, any reply to him might not reflect what she thinks of Babestation.
22-11-2012 06:08
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(21-11-2012 19:15 )admin Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 18:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  For me it will be a hollow victory for any girl that gets the most votes .

Especially if it's Paige. It would be the hollowest of victories for her, because she told me a few days ago that she's trying to put the babe channels behind her and therefore doesn't want this kind of attention.

Just to let you all know Gentlemen that the voting will be closing tonight at Midnight.

Thank you all for taking the time to Vote.

And just to put everyone's mind at rest I spoke at length this morning with our Technical team and can assure you one and all there has been no hacking of the votes, we employed an outside company to collate the data for us and we will not know ourselves the results of the voting until the day before the Awards.

Mark Cremona.

Addendum.

I should also mention we have a small competition for a winner to join us at our Awards party next week, you can see the details on my blog. http://babestationxtremeblog.com/ I look forward to meeting the winner and taking his photograph with the girls.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 13:12 by Mark Cremona.)
22-11-2012 12:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-11-2012 12:14 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  we will not know ourselves the results of the voting until the day before the Awards.

Mark Cremona.

lol that's going to make for an interesting awards night then, are you just going to give them to the girls who are your best guess that they won Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-11-2012 13:11
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(22-11-2012 13:11 )winsaw Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 12:14 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  we will not know ourselves the results of the voting until the day before the Awards.

Mark Cremona.

lol that's going to make for an interesting awards night then, are you just going to give them to the girls who are your best guess that they won Wink

Hello Mr Winsaw
a day's notice is plenty of time for us to get things right ;-), I have tried to poke my nose and been told only one member of staff is going to be given the results, thats our Booker and Casting manager Jo, who used to work on Daytime you might remember, anyway, she has been entrusted with the proceedings and will be the only person aware of the winners until the announcements at the Party.

If I get a whisper of gossip I will be sure to share it with you all ;-) I will also take and Ipad with me and in between trying to get upskirt photos of all the girls I will try to post the results as they happen ;-)
22-11-2012 14:52
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I'm suprised to hear that as her website is funded by her fans from the babeshows suscriptions! Plus I doubt she would have got into a lot of the magazines like Nuts etc if it wasn't for her exposure through the babeshows both day and night time.

(21-11-2012 19:15 )admin Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 18:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  For me it will be a hollow victory for any girl that gets the most votes .

Especially if it's Paige. It would be the hollowest of victories for her, because she told me a few days ago that she's trying to put the babe channels behind her and therefore doesn't want this kind of attention.
22-11-2012 18:12
mido Offline
Happy Man

(22-11-2012 18:12 )mikedafc Wrote:  I'm suprised to hear that as her website is funded by her fans from the babeshows suscriptions! Plus I doubt she would have got into a lot of the magazines like Nuts etc if it wasn't for her exposure through the babeshows both day and night time.

just because she might not be interested in shows or her fans does not mean that she would turn the income a site generates away. Also it makes no difference if being on babestation got her into nuts magazine, she doesnt owe it any debt for life if she wants to distance herself
22-11-2012 19:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV