Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation Awards

Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Babestation Awards
Greetings Gentlemen, firstly let me begin by thanking all of you who joined Dionne this past Sunday night, she thoroughly enjoyed herself and has spoken to me about coming back on the show, she suggested some other girls she would like to bring with her to create a show that would be truly awe inspiring, I must confess that one of the girls she requested to work with caused a number of our producers to duck down under the table muttering demands for Gum Shields and Sparring helmets..I leave that to your vivid imaginations to think who that might be...It would be the BabestationX pairing 'from Hell' thats for sure! I will keep you all informed on developments there..

Now down to business.

As you know we are celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary and have some pleasantries lined up to this end.

We want to make a series of awards and we want this to be decided by you and we know many of you have strong sentiments and opinions about this so we have set this voting page up http://www.babestation.tv/10/awards and I kindly ask you all to take a moment to cast your vote, every one counts so take your time and vote away !

thank you kindly Gentlemen.
Mark Cremona
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 12:28 by Mark Cremona.)
15-11-2012 12:26
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: BABESTATION AWARDS PLEASE VOTE!
(15-11-2012 12:26 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Greetings Gentlemen, firstly let me begin by thanking all of you who joined Dionne this past Sunday night,

I thought she was mind blowing eek eek. I have 1 question though, Is there any where we can get (DOWNLOAD) your Xtreme & BabestationX Live shows? But without the stupid advertising / OSG's!!

(15-11-2012 12:26 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  We want to make a series of awards and we want this to be decided by you and we know many of you have strong sentiments and opinions about this so we have set this voting page up http://www.babestation.tv/10/awards and I kindly ask you all to take a moment to cast your vote, every one counts so take your time and vote away !

I already voted a few days ago, Babe of the Decade Camilla. Best night babe Camilla, Best day girl Ursula & best newcomer Georgie Srerino.

As for the other babes hmm i don't vote for beggars & we all know who they are lol.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 12:46 by SirAssAlot.)
15-11-2012 12:43
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Hello Tintin, I am going to don some body armour and make my way past the ferocious Guard Dogs that patrol the entrance to the dungeons where our technical team work and see if they can supply me with an answer to your query of downloadable shows without the Graphics, If Im not back in an hour please send a search party.
MC.

(15-11-2012 12:43 )Tintin Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 12:26 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Greetings Gentlemen, firstly let me begin by thanking all of you who joined Dionne this past Sunday night,

I thought she was mind blowing eek eek. I have 1 question though, Is there any where we can get (DOWNLOAD) your Xtreme & BabestationX Live shows? But without the stupid advertising / OSG's!!

(15-11-2012 12:26 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  We want to make a series of awards and we want this to be decided by you and we know many of you have strong sentiments and opinions about this so we have set this voting page up http://www.babestation.tv/10/awards and I kindly ask you all to take a moment to cast your vote, every one counts so take your time and vote away !

I already voted a few days ago, Babe of the Decade Camilla. Best night babe Camilla, Best day girl Ursula & best newcomer Georgie Srerino.

As for the other babes hmm i don't vote for beggars & we all know who they are lol.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 12:49 by Mark Cremona.)
15-11-2012 12:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-11-2012 12:26 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Greetings Gentlemen, firstly let me begin by thanking all of you who joined Dionne this past Sunday night, she thoroughly enjoyed herself and has spoken to me about coming back on the show, she suggested some other girls she would like to bring with her to create a show that would be truly awe inspiring, I must confess that one of the girls she requested to work with caused a number of our producers to duck down under the table muttering demands for Gum Shields and Sparring helmets..I leave that to your vivid imaginations to think who that might be...It would be the BabestationX pairing 'from Hell' thats for sure! I will keep you all informed on developments there..

thank you kindly Gentlemen.
Mark Cremona

It doesn't require a vivid imagination to think who that may be Mr C , there's only one girl that fits the bill and would cause a reaction like that , Dionne's bessie "The A Bomb" herself Miss A Randall ..i would definitely pay to see that show eek

PS , iv'e just cast my votes by the way

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 14:32 by mr mystery.)
15-11-2012 14:28
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Hello there Mr Tintin, I managed to negotiate the various Man trapping devices secured between my office and the bowels of our Technical department..I made my way into a vast underground cavern where a myriad of TV Screens covering the walls were showing Star Trek the Original Series..I believe it was that episode entitled 'The Doomsday Machine'..and after a short wait I was granted a brief audience with our 'Technical Director' who was brought out strapped to his wheelie cart wearing his Jason Vorhees Ice Hockey Mask..(no one has ever seen his face, rumour has it he was horribly deformed in an accident involving two midgets and a shetland pony)..anyway, he elucidated that we are not currently able to oblige your request due to other ongoing maintainence and upgrading operations ( apparently a new babestation studio is being wired up) and that the available manpower and resources are otherwise engaged but this was something that was 'in the pipeline for early next year'....

so there you have it dear friend, I tried for you, If I get any more news I will post it here regarding this matter. Now please excuse me I have to run as the lovely Lori Buckby has just turned up and is asking me if its ok to wear see-thru knickers for her upcoming shoot...its a dirty job...

(15-11-2012 12:43 )Tintin Wrote:  

15-11-2012 14:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-11-2012 14:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  It doesn't require a vivid imagination to think who that may be Mr C , there's only one girl that fits the bill and would cause a reaction like that , Dionne's bessie "The A Bomb" herself Miss A Randall ..i would definitely pay to see that show eek

yep think its the a bomb as wellBig Grin already voted as well. just want to say how does alex adams qualify to be voted for as newcomer of the year 2012. she's been on the babeshows for years including im sure babestation

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2012 15:42
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

When does the voting end,and if the winner of babe of the decade is not now on B/S,will she be giving a guest appearance.

Age is a state of mind.
15-11-2012 17:22
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(15-11-2012 17:22 )dogman Wrote:  When does the voting end,and if the winner of babe of the decade is not now on B/S,will she be giving a guest appearance.

Greetings Dogman, my apologies for not including any such information pertaining to your inquiry in my original Post.

The Voting will continue up to a day or so before the 27th of November were at a special anniversary party the various winners will be announced, this will be filmed and photographed extensively for you all to enjoy.

As for the special appearance this will be entirely at the discretion of the individuals in question, we will certainly offer this opportunity but wether or not it will be taken up is entirely up to the girl(s) bearing in mind that some of them have since retired, of course if she is a current girl in our lineup then certainly she will be making her due appearance.
wishing you a pleasant evening.
Mark.
15-11-2012 22:26
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote!
the hell with us voting, have the ladies battle it out for babe of the decade in the oil pit Tongue
16-11-2012 09:18
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote!
Do us a favour and cancel the whole event. Some of us would like to remember the innovative, censor challenging days of long ago, not the tame drivel you serve up now.
18-11-2012 21:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV