Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Storm - Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: [split] Storm - Chat & Discussion
(28-09-2012 18:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well without getting involved with another tit for tat argument with you addison, you simply cannot make any comparision [...] It's a bit like trying to make a comparision between a ferrari and a skoda. No competition Big Laugh

An absolutely pointless and stupid statement from you Addison, next time you make a post, make sure you engage your brain in the right gear first before spewing out more drival. Your post was almost as bad as Storms show was last night.

A couple of days off here, and in the meantime the full-of-it boorish stuff has started up again! Do you mean I should just meekly let you call me stupid etc. and tacitly agree by not replying? I expressed an opinion on a set of babe channels. You can get simple arithmetic wrong and be called on it, but belligerently attacking someone because they don't share your views about something that will never add up to right or wrong is like calling someone stupid because they like classical music more than jazz or the colour green more than orange. Which part of subjective viewpoint are you having trouble with? And before you call someone stupid over stuff like that again maybe you ought to re-read this:

(27-09-2012 21:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The babe channels have allways been sleazy, let's not hide from the truth of the matter here

Followed by this and this:

(27-09-2012 22:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I personally can't get enough of this entertainment but in the eyes of a lot of people a televised sex-line is sleazy

(27-09-2012 23:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I don't think they're sleazy, my meaning was that a lot of people still do

So it's not you who called them sleazy! You were just acting as the messenger for others who think that. I see. So presumably if I were to say: "Scottishbloke has always been a sleaze. Let's not hide from the truth of the matter here," you'd immediately conclude that that wasn't a personally held view; that I was just summarising what others think about you? Is that how it comes across? It doesn't to me, either. You just made a stupid statement when you connected the shows to sleaze, and then compounded your stupidity by not assuming responsibility and owning up and apologising.

You want to manipulate the debates in here. You want to get your digs in and then quickly call time before you get egg on your face. It's a standard tactic. See this, said to The Truth, when he chased you down in the Storm C&D thread:

(27-09-2012 22:22 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well you've said your piece and I've said mine the truth, you fight a good battle BTW Smile so yes I'll happily declare it a draw. Let bygones be bygones, let's not have this thread degenerate into a tit for tat argument otherwise the subject matter at hand loses it's meaning. We'll agree to disagree on this occassion.

Who made you ref?! Since when was trailing three or four nil down a draw?

Shall I set up one of those polls you're so fond of to find out which of us is considered to make the most stupid and brain-disengaged posts, you or me, in the opinion of other forum members?
30-09-2012 01:14
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66