Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Storm - Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

[split] Storm - Chat & Discussion
(27-09-2012 21:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The babe channels have allways been sleazy, let's not hide from the truth of the matter here

That's a nasty way of characterising them. That's straight out of the come-on-you-strumpet-you-know-you-want-to-really school of charm. It says little about the people who appear in the shows, and much about the viewers who think that that's what the shows' bottom-line is.
27-09-2012 22:34
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
Addison I applaud all the models that work in this industry, I personally can't get enough of this entertainment but in the eyes of a lot of people a televised sex-line is sleazy but at the end of the day obviously there is a market for them hence the reason the number of channels.

I fully respect all the models who entertain us for our viewing pleasure night after night, but like I said in many peoples eyes and in particular ofcom they are regarded as a derogatory type of entertainment which is one of the main reasons why ofcom simply won't cut them any slack.

I had to give an honest answer to an honest question and I sincerely hope this hasn't offended any of the models reading this.

I watch the babe channels, so I support them all 100%
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 22:50 by Scottishbloke.)
27-09-2012 22:49
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

You can't have it both ways Scottishbloke. You are all for removing any form of censorship, show us the pussies, and yet you use a word, sleazy, that those who would censor these channels bring out at every opportunity. Those people who use the word sleazy are those you are fighting against, aren't they?

They are sleazy, degrading, I don't like them, I don't like them because they are a sleazy etc. Fuck me, even those papers that have tits hanging out of them will start getting all 'Mary Whitehouse' about celebrities getting up to sexual shennanigans and calling them 'sleazy'.

There is nothing sleazy about these channels. You phone up, you get through, the girl of your choice will encourage you pass your filthy fluid, in a moment of excitement, through the tract in your penis, to be expelled into the air. Shoot your load.

Nothing underhand, nothing misunderstood, nothing sleazy, quite open and upfront.

It may not be said in so many words but we all know this is what goes on.

Nothing wrong with it.
27-09-2012 23:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Captain like I said I love this type of entertainment, I don't think they're sleazy, my meaning was that a lot of people still do, I watch the channels and also call them from time to time so like I have just stated I support them and the models 100% I will make no further comment, thank you.
27-09-2012 23:20
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(27-09-2012 22:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Addison I applaud all the models that work in this industry, I personally can't get enough of this entertainment but in the eyes of a lot of people a televised sex-line is sleazy [...] I fully respect all the models who entertain us for our viewing pleasure night after night, but like I said in many peoples eyes and in particular ofcom they are regarded as a derogatory type of entertainment

You were characterising the shows that way on behalf of yourself! Too late to pretend you were speaking on behalf of some nebulous mass of viewers and a bit rich in any case to assume and ascribe a viewpoint (to then use as a front).

It's also funny how you can never quite bring yourself to issue an unequivocal apology whenever you become dimly aware that you may've caused offence. You always stop short of the word 'sorry.' It's almost as if you think it's an admission of weakness, or a blot on your - much self-vaunted - integrity to simply say: I may've been wrong, or I may've overstepped the mark, and for that I apologise. The most you ever seem to do spin and back-pedal and shore-up and try to qualify what you said ("I was just speaking my mind, you understand, and hope that it was appreciated for what it is" etc, etc.)
27-09-2012 23:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Addison have a look at my caps before you start passing judgement on me, BTW - Thats a fucking lot more than you contribute to this place, which is mainly picking fault with my posts and others, it's a forum and I'm entitled to my opnions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27-09-2012 23:38
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(27-09-2012 23:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Addison have a look at my caps before you start passing judgement on me, BTW - Thats a fucking lot more than you contribute to this place, which is mainly picking fault with my posts and others, it's a forum and I'm entitled to my opnions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been posting caps for about a week, SB! It's good that you're doing it and all that, but it doesn't grant you immunity from criticism if you start coming out with thoughtless stuff like the shows are sleazy. I'm very far from being the most prolific poster of material but, for what it's worth, I do do a bit of capping and clip making. I did more of it in the past. Mega being zapped wiped all the clips out, but some of the caps are still there (e.g. here, here and here). Does that give me the right to stand in the same room as someone who recently said:

(27-09-2012 22:22 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me I love a good scrap Big Grin

and have a bit of a pop at opinions that are half-baked or insensitively expressed?
28-09-2012 00:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Your caps were very good addison, now kindly pipe down would you please, maybe you should go back to making videos. The Truth has let the argument drop, but you keep persisting, I'll give you the last word because it's pointless arguing with unreasonable people like yourself who seem to have self appointed themselves the minister of morals. So like I said, kindly pipe down if you would !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28-09-2012 00:52
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(28-09-2012 00:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it's pointless arguing with unreasonable people like yourself who seem to have self appointed themselves the minister of morals. So like I said, kindly pipe down if you would !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pot calling kettle black springs to mind here Wink

(27-09-2012 23:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it's a forum and I'm entitled to my opnions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Addison isn't and should "pipe down"?

And it looks like you've been spending too much time with Rammy, you're picking up his bad habits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
28-09-2012 01:09
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(28-09-2012 01:09 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Pot calling kettle black springs to mind here Wink

Nice one! Bounce

I can seriously see this becoming a new internet acronym - perhaps the guy behind SB's spoof Twitter account could start using it!

IMO PCKBSTMH!
28-09-2012 11:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66