babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)
What was the opening outfit from last night?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-02-2024 09:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

That was a nice oiled up Beth , i think that was one of the best oiled up performances i have seen on the babeshows , i like the way she had her body in between the light sticks it really gave her a nice glow.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
25-02-2024 11:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2024 09:31 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  What was the opening outfit from last night?

Nice leopard print set can always rely on Beth to bring us new and refreshing stuff SurprisedBig Grin

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-02-2024 11:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Just when it seems impossible for Beth to find any more ways to improve she somehow pulls it off.

Quality of outfits is one thing but the ability to use them so sensitively and disrobe so beautifully are something else entirely.
Beth has developed an artistry in how she moves, the positions and poses she adopts and the way she uses props and the set to her advantage. There is such meaning and feeling in what she does. It's almost hypnotic in its jaw dropping magnificence.

Another truly outstanding night in a long run of outstanding nights over the last four and a bit years in particular. She oozes confidence in her own skin and delivers nightshows of breathtaking quality and consistency in an era where that has proved increasingly challenging for a whole raft of reasons.

To cap it all she looks better than ever at nearly 38. I really love the fact she is the age she is. The experience she has gained through time on nightshows and no doubt, experiences of life generally are both really shining through right now. Beth is just oozing verve, dynamism, authority and knowledge of just what buttons to press. It is absolutely phenomenal to see her perform like she is.

A cards on the table moment from me at this stage. During the 2010-2020 decade I never saw this near superhuman rise from Beth coming. But as soon as the new decade started she just hit me in the sexual solar plexus over and over to greater and greater degrees. Remarkable in so many ways.
This is at least in part because of the process driven nature of the shows that so many babes have not used in a mutually constructive manner. Beth has never let the vibratoy or pervcam or other gimmickry compromise her willingness or ability to put on a show.
She has raised the stakes in a truly heroic fashion and somehow defied the odds in finding ways to capture my imagination like only one other babe on all channels seems capable i.e Lanta.
To have them both strutting their stuff on a Saturday night is pure joy.

Beth Bennett truly is a champion of all she does.
Her nightshows are stunning, her custom videos are works of art and her honesty of endeavour is beyond compare.
All this in the toughest ever era to be a nightshow performer.
What a phenomenon she is. I doubt I will ever see her like again.
Remarkable Heart.

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2024 12:35 by Snooks.)
25-02-2024 12:30
Joh176 Offline
Junior Poster

I wish we could get a combination of Beth and Atlanta that is on every night, ensuring you'll at least get something worth watching on Babestation.

could call her Bethlanta Wink
25-02-2024 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-02-2024 23:44 )Stemmw Wrote:  ^ Indeed Snooks, absolutely stunning outfit, hot as hell from Beth Heart

Beth was hot as hell from start to finish both in what she was wearing & also in just her birthday suit drenched in oil plus fantastic views of her magnificent bare arse HeartHeart

Agree with Snooks, Beth looks better than ever. Can't believe one bit Beth will be 40 in a couple of years!!!!!!eekeekeek She looks a lot younger than 38 (Beth is 38 this year) plus Beth comes across as a wonderful human being with seemingly no-one having a bad thing to say about her, including people Beth has worked with

Babe of the night

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2024 15:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Have to agree, Beth is at the height of her powers right now. Seems to have reach a state of babeshow nirvana. One of the last babes not looking disinterested with the TV format. She's wringing every last drop out of a format in neglect with outfit choices, horny movement and utter swagger.

Some may moan that she's on too much but just think of the alternative right now Shy
25-02-2024 16:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tour de force performance yet again from Beth. Absolutely sensational display.
Sunday night masterclass.

(This post was last modified: 26-02-2024 07:29 by Snooks.)
26-02-2024 07:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-02-2024 07:28 )Snooks Wrote:  Tour de force performance yet again from Beth. Absolutely sensational display.
Sunday night masterclass.

Fully agree Snooks. A tour de force performance from Beth including a stint wearing just a blue shirt with nothing underneath & another stint wearing just her birthday suit drenched in oil eekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked

Without a doubt the best nightbabe currently on the shows.

Also love that Beth doesn't mind people knowing etc that she's married including openly wearing her wedding ring. Most babeshow babes dont want their fans knowing they're married or in a relationship as they think it will put off callers etc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2024 13:59 by Rammyrascal.)
26-02-2024 13:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another tour de force performance from Beth last night, especially her alleyway stint as she stripped out of a ridiculously short & skintight black dress eekeekshocked

I do have a question.....who else wished they were that chair Beth was humping in just her birthday suit?shockedshockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2024 15:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV