The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (http://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 31-07-2012 00:36

I've been very impressed with the new girl Beth tonight. She is gorgeous looking and has a very sexy body. I hope to see more of her in the future! Wink

RE: Beth - thescientist - 31-07-2012 11:37

Seen Beth a few times on apprentice now, she's gorgeous, hope she becomes a regular.

RE: Beth - Gun33 - 14-08-2012 00:13

Beth is looking fantastic again tonight and she has such a sexy voice. Smile

RE: Beth - Ultramantis Black - 14-08-2012 00:36

Beth is always happy to post nice pics of herself on twitter aswell. Apprentice is pretty good tonight with Lexie also on.

RE: Beth - Gun33 - 14-08-2012 00:45

That tattoo on left side of her stomach is so sexy. Wink

RE: Beth - babefan11 - 21-08-2012 21:29

sexy beth is on tonight .looking gorgeous too. i love her curvy body and voice too.

RE: Beth - Kandifan2012 - 22-08-2012 10:43

Beth was hot last night, amazing.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 22-08-2012 17:29

If every woman from New Zealand is as gorgeous as Beth I am going to have to move out there! Wink

RE: Beth - thescientist - 22-08-2012 20:57

(21-08-2012 21:29 )babefan11 Wrote:  sexy beth is on tonight .looking gorgeous too. i love her curvy body and voice too.

Agree totally, love the body and that sexy accent
SIGN HER UP!!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 01-09-2012 04:36

Just wanted to say Hi, and thank you all for the lovely comments.. I'm back on apprentice this coming monday (the 3rd) so hopefully you all get a chance to watch xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 01-09-2012 13:29

(01-09-2012 04:36 )Beth Babestation Wrote:  Just wanted to say Hi, and thank you all for the lovely comments.. I'm back on apprentice this coming monday (the 3rd) so hopefully you all get a chance to watch xx

Excellent
you've been off the screens too long. Looking forward to Monday and many more appearances. Good of you to come onto the forum and acknowledge the comments.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Clit Eastwood - 02-09-2012 09:48

A defo bonus for any channel to sign up...very sweet...stunning...another girl added to my pacman list....munch...munch....Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 04-09-2012 08:06

It was another great performance from Beth last night. She looks a natural. She is gorgeous with a fantstic body. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 04-09-2012 17:36

Yay, glad you enjoyed it, last night was so much fun.. Including momentarily be trapped on the bed with Lesley in the pitch black darkness when the fuse blew.. And then when the power came back on my caller was still on the line waiting for me Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 04-09-2012 20:08

Beth was excellent last night. She seemed to be enjoying her 241 with Lesley and her solo stint was superb and when she arches her back, well WOW, those tits just look irresistible. More appearances essential.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 05-09-2012 11:05

I just hope that for however long Beth is in this country, she keeps her sexy New Zealand accent. Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 10-09-2012 21:20

Good news Beth on apprentice tonight that'll do for me.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 11-09-2012 14:10

I was absolutely knackered so only caught about 5 minutes of Beth last night. She was looking great, especially in her white vest top.

With Lesley having left :'( and Lexie now doing days, Beth is one of the only girls (along with Olivia) who I will actively tune in to watch on BS.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 11-09-2012 19:21

I think it is time for Beth's apprenticeship to end and she becomes a permanent fixture on Babestation. She has certainly earnt it. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 18-09-2012 00:47

The beautiful Beth is on tonight and looking as fantastic as ever in some blue lacy underwear.

I'll also add that I've chatted with her a bit on Twitter these past few days, and needless to say, she is every bit as nice and wonderful as you would expect. A really sweet, genuine, lovely young lady.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 18-09-2012 14:19

I love it when Beth has the bed to herself, then see can really show how gorgeous she is with that fantastic body and those tits are just crying out to be kissed and caressed. Lets hope it's not too long before she's on again and not classed as an apprentice. Shear delight to watch.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 18-09-2012 15:15

so glad everyone's still enjoying watching me.. And for those of you interested I'll be on again next Thursday (the 27th)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 18-09-2012 18:42

(18-09-2012 15:15 )Beth Babestation Wrote:  so glad everyone's still enjoying watching me.. And for those of you interested I'll be on again next Thursday (the 27th)

Beth,Thursdays not an apprentice night, does this mean you've been promoted and we will we see you more often. Please say YES

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 19-09-2012 11:23

(18-09-2012 18:42 )thescientist Wrote:  Beth,Thursdays not an apprentice night, does this mean you've been promoted and we will we see you more often. Please say YES

Quite right, Thursday is not an apprentice night.. I think the idea is to see how well I manage on a different show/night, so hopefully I have lots of wonderful callers, and it can become a more permanent thing... Fingers crossed

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 27-09-2012 18:10

Just thought I'd post a quick reminder that I'm on BS Blue tonight.. would love if some of you were watching/calling

xoxo

Beth

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 27-09-2012 18:42

I will be watching and admiring. Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 27-09-2012 19:36

I had just come to the forum to bump Beth's thread to remind everyone that she is on tonight, but glad to see it's already been done Smile

Needless to say, and as I told Beth on Twitter, I'll be tuning in when the Freeview coverage kicks in at twelve.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 27-09-2012 19:50

(27-09-2012 19:36 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  I had just come to the forum to bump Beth's thread to remind everyone that she is on tonight, but glad to see it's already been done Smile

Needless to say, and as I told Beth on Twitter, I'll be tuning in when the Freeview coverage kicks in at twelve.

I'm Freeview as well, lets hope its not one of those where she's on early on and at the stroke of midnight replaced by Lori and not seen again for a couple of hours. Hope Beth gets a fair chance time wise, she's a real beauty.HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 27-09-2012 20:25

Agreed mate. I remember her last shift and when Freeview kicked off it coincided with Beth being on a break that lasted about 45 minutes Sad All the more annoying when she was the only girl I had any interest in watching on BS.

With it being Blue as opposed to Apprentice I really hope she is given a fair shot, and gets equal time on the bed as the other girls. I have no idea which other girls are on tonight, but hope it isn't a case of Lori, Lolly, the Twins, Camilla, Charlie O (a Blue favourite) dominating and Beth getting minimal screen time.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 30-09-2012 12:48

Haven't really had time to post these past few days, but just wanted to comment on Beth's last shift.

I don't know how much time she got pre-Freeview, but once Freeview kicked off Beth didn't appear for the first time until gone 2:00am. Well I say first time, but Geri had a girl caller at one point, an 'Amy from Australia'. I wonder who that could've been? It's a shame that Beth didn't get equal time as the other girls. Lori Buckby was hogging the one channel, Geri, Priya and Michelle Thorne all got at least three different stints on the bed, Georgie two and Chelsea the one before Beth first appeared. I find Chelsea attractive, but have no interest in any of the others and I only tuned in as I knew Beth was scheduled.

At least One Night in Turin was on ITV4 until just before 1:00, and if it wasn't for that and the fact I'd promised Beth I'd tune in and tweet her, I would've long given up before she first came on screen. Oh, needless to say, Beth looked stunning and was definately worth the wait.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 01-10-2012 00:04

Surely you don't think Amy from Australia could have been me? some distant antipodean cousin maybe laugh

Anyway, I am back on again this Tuesday for anyone interested in catching another glimpse of me xoxo

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 03-10-2012 00:08

Beth is all oiled up and looking fantastic. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 03-10-2012 00:24

(03-10-2012 00:08 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is all oiled up and looking fantastic. Smile

Beth is looking incredibly gorgeous and now Jade is next to her it couldnt be any better AWESOME both of them

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 03-10-2012 00:48

(03-10-2012 00:24 )thescientist Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 00:08 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is all oiled up and looking fantastic. Smile

Beth is looking incredibly gorgeous and now Jade is next to her it couldnt be any better AWESOME both of them

How fookin' hot is Beth looking tonight? Why on earth would anyone want to purchase BabestationX when the gorgeous Beth is on Apprentice, had the bed all to herself for a while, is in her stockings and has been busting out the oil? I take it Jade is the blonde lass? Not my type, but I'm barely noticing her as I can't take my eyes of Beth.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 03-10-2012 19:14

A super hot performance from Beth last night she's a real class act, got plenty of screen time which is good, great body, the oily body stint was awesome. With Jade Samantha I thought they complimented each other perfectly.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 10-10-2012 19:02

I'm back on tonight on BS Blue if anyone feels like checking me out xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 11-10-2012 06:49

Fantastic stuff from Beth again in the early hours today. Especially pleased to see her get plenty of screen time (and moreso with it being a Blue night) and what looked like a steady, constant stream of calls.

Just wondering, do BS have a policy where they're not allowed to show the girl applying oil to herself, or was it just an overly sensitive cameraman? Everytime Beth got the oil out the cameraman went to a full screen shot of Penny or focused on a different part of Beth's body. They were more than happy to show her rubbing it in, but not the initial application. Possibly just coincidence but who knows. Either way, another cracking show from Beth.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 11-10-2012 14:53

I also thought Beth was fantastic last night,worked well with Penny but agree that her solo stint with oil was awesome, one of the best sessions I've seen for a while, it showed off her magnificent body superbly, she is so beautiful.
Yes why cant we see her apply the oil? Babestation do this with all the girls who use it, but other channels show it?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 11-10-2012 16:48

(11-10-2012 14:53 )thescientist Wrote:  Yes why cant we see her apply the oil? Babestation do this with all the girls who use it, but other channels show it?
Ah, I watch so little BS these days that I didn't realise it was policy across the board. I might tweet Beth and see if she has any idea why they don't show it.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 19-10-2012 18:38

Hello lovelies..

Just a quick note to let you know I'll be on BSX tonight, being even naughtier than usual, so hopefully lots of you will be watching xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - dirk362 - 20-10-2012 09:55

Beth's show with Amy on BSX was very enjoyable. They got a bit messy on occassion, but both had a smile on their face the whole night as they clearly enjoyed themselves.
Plenty of views of Beth's fantastic body in glorious naked detail. Good job by the camera operator to put the zoom lense to good use !

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 21-10-2012 19:35

After what appears to have been a very successful and well received debut appearance on BSX the other night, the gorgeous Beth has tweeted that she's back in and on Blue tonight.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 22-10-2012 00:19

Beth is looking a vision of beauty tonight and her body is to die for. What a naturally gorgeous and sexy woman. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 22-10-2012 10:42

(22-10-2012 00:19 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is looking a vision of beauty tonight and her body is to die for. What a naturally gorgeous and sexy woman. Smile

It was also fantastic to see Beth solo on Xtra in the pre-Midnight slot, a position that is usually dominated by the so called 'big guns' (Lori, Lolly, the twins, Geri etc). It certainly appears that her stock is rising within BS by how much screentime she got last night (it was pretty much finish Xtra, change of outfit, then opening Blue when it started on Freeview) and she appeared to be very busy on the phones too.

When there seems to be a strong tendency to favour enhanced girls on these channels, it's great to see a natural beauty like Beth doing so well.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 22-10-2012 11:31

Really enjoyed BS last night with the four younger girls on the show. But special mention must be made to the beautiful Beth. For her second appearance running she was given plenty of solo time and she certainly "grasped it with both hands". Beth was simply awesome to watch, her natural beauty is just second to none. For me she is now one of the "big girls of BS" and I'm sure the viewing figures and phone calls will increase rapidly. Also I'm sure her own confidence has risen especially after her magnificent performance on X a couple of nights ago. Well done Beth and thanks.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 22-10-2012 18:11

Beth Apprentice Warm Dark Tease004Beth Apprentice Warm Dark Tease030

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 22-10-2012 18:58

Cool... I didn't know my pictures were up on the website yet, so, so please I checked this thread.
Also a big thanks for all the lovely comments everyone, I'm thrilled that you find me entertaining Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - chewbacca - 22-10-2012 19:09

(22-10-2012 18:58 )Beth Babestation Wrote:  Cool... I didn't know my pictures were up on the website yet, so, so please I checked this thread.
Also a big thanks for all the lovely comments everyone, I'm thrilled that you find me entertaining Smile

you looked gorgeous last night babe xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 25-10-2012 16:01

Just to let everyone know, I'll be back on BSX tonight, with britney, so hopefully lots of you will want to check out all the mischief we get up to Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - KennyM - 28-10-2012 00:26

Just been on Sectretease.com and saw that the very lovely Beth is down to do a set in November as Bethany D with some lovely wide open leg shots.

What a babe!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - D☆T - 08-11-2012 14:37

[Image: image-3D52_509BB5A0.jpg] [Image: image-E860_509BB5A0.jpg]
[Image: image-DD7F_509BB5A0.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 08-11-2012 17:21

WOW just look at Beth, and she looked so sweet and innocent when she started BS, great pics, fantastic on X, cant help but just love her.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 08-11-2012 19:35

Those pics of Beth are fantastic. What a gorgeous and sexy woman she is. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 15-11-2012 14:56

Beth has done a couple of excellent nights on X in the last couple of weeks, but it was great to see her back on the beds last night, although not a lot of solo screen time and see that glorious body especially those prominent tits when she arches her back. Hopefully we wont have to wait weeks again to see her.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultramantis Black - 15-11-2012 17:21

Yeah, Beth has had quite a few stints on BSX and has also been doing some work for BS cams, hence her absence from the main shows.

Have to agree that it was a shame she didn't get any solo time, and was always crammed on a bed with two other girls, but some Beth is far better than no Beth. If you're on twitter Scientist, Beth can be found @BethBabestation, needless to say she is a really lovely girl, is happy to reply, chat over it and keeps everyone updated of when she's on. She's without question been an absolute credit to BS since she joined the company.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - D☆T - 15-11-2012 17:42

[Image: image-75DC_50A51B4A.jpg] [Image: image-56D9_50A51B4A.jpg]
[Image: image-668B_50A51B4A.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 16-11-2012 07:19

Beth just gets hotter and hotter. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 16-11-2012 14:40

Awww, you're all so sweet, thank you. Blush

And I'll be back on BSX on Sunday if you want to see a bit more of me xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Secretease.com - 21-11-2012 18:58

(28-10-2012 00:26 )KennyM Wrote:  Just been on Sectretease.com and saw that the very lovely Beth is down to do a set in November as Bethany D with some lovely wide open leg shots.

What a babe!

Thanks for the mention KennyM. Beth was great fun to shoot with and I'd have her back in the Secretease HQ anytime.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 27-11-2012 01:13

Beth looks fantastic tonight. As well as her other assets she has the most gorgeous eyes. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 03-12-2012 00:46

Beth is looking fantastic tonight and she moves so rythmically on the bed. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 03-12-2012 01:30

And now she's completely naked, just driving me crazy, so gorgeous its unbelievable

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 03-12-2012 15:45

Good show all round on BS last night from all the girls, but Beth was just sensational. She's naturally gorgeous anyway but oiled up and naked last night it was an awesome night from her. Just has to be one of the best performers around at the present time.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 03-12-2012 20:35

The Wonder From Down Under has been such a great addition to Babestation. She has great looks, an incredible body and is always energetic on the bed. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 26-12-2012 01:48

Beth is looking fantastic again tonight. That incredibly sexy voice, her gorgeous eyes and her magnificent tits are all a joy to behold. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 26-12-2012 11:53

(26-12-2012 01:48 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is looking fantastic again tonight. That incredibly sexy voice, her gorgeous eyes and her magnificent tits are all a joy to behold. SmileHeart

Just have to endorse the words of Gun33 about the beautiful Beth: her sexy voice sends a shiver down my spine, her eyes are certainly gorgeous, her smile makes me wilt and don't you just want to hold and slowly caress those magnificent tits.Heart Certainly the apprentice find of the year both for the BS bed and BSX

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 10-01-2013 16:09

The beautiful Beth looked absolutely stunning again last night, her naked body is just a work of art, sensational.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 28-01-2013 02:32

Beth has a spectacular, curvy body Tongue. She is such a horny tease tooTongue.
I don't mind admitting I would be well up for a nice long session with her Tongue. She looks as though she would be dynamite hot and filthy.
She is as hot as hell Surprised.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Scottishbloke - 28-01-2013 02:52

Agree with you there. Beth drives me crazy and I'd love to go down under with her if you catch my drift. I will be posting some caps of her show very shortly Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 28-01-2013 15:18

I make no apologies for being repetitive. Beth you were sensational again last night, your naked oiled up body is awesome and as SB says you drive me crazyHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 10-02-2013 02:02

The Wonder from Down Under is looking simply sensational. Oh those eyes and that incredible body. Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 10-02-2013 15:41

....and that incredible body just gets better and better. She is sensationalHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 15-02-2013 01:13

I've looked up and down Beth's gorgeous body and she doesn't appear to be wearing any clothes so I can only conclude that she is naked. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - streetwise65 - 15-02-2013 12:19

(15-02-2013 01:13 )Gun33 Wrote:  I've looked up and down Beth's gorgeous body and she doesn't appear to be wearing any clothes so I can only conclude that she is naked. SmileHeart

I have double checked ,several times!, and have to conclude that you are right. Great performance from Beth Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 15-02-2013 12:36

Yes I can confirm she was nakedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davidneilson - 08-03-2013 23:23

Beth is on now and looking great as usual. She's gone from apprentice to being one of the best on this channel. Her body is unreal, them hips and bum and the accent too,top girl.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 09-03-2013 16:25

Yes, the beautiful Beth is one the best. Fantastic naked session last night,

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 10-03-2013 00:28

Beth is a quite brilliant naked mover. She has amazing curves and looks like she would be absolute sexual dynamite eek. Superb naked session again right now Tongue.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - king of the moment - 22-03-2013 03:17

beth looking hot tonight there is just something about his sexy little girl that keeps me watching all night long

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 22-03-2013 05:39

Energetic dynamo Beth Tongue. Love this Kiwi beauty Heart.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Matsui - 22-03-2013 23:14

Great pics.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - smr182 - 27-03-2013 04:43

A lot of comments I have read about Beth's good looks but it need emphasizing how great she is on the phone. I called her Saturday night and she was fucking dynamite. The filth comes out of her mouth non stop with energy and passion, and not in a talking-over-you way like some slip into, she'll listen and respond if you say stuff, but if you're powerless to do anything other than lie there wanking yourself silly going "oh fucking hell" over and over like I was, she'll take the lead and not stop until you're satisfied. Fucking awesome.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-03-2013 11:15

have to say im liking beth more with each show she does and thought she was good. the only dissapointing thing about her last night was she wasnt on the beds much after around midnight. must have been behind the scenes as the "girl caller" or doing shoots for pics

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 30-03-2013 14:15

Yes it was disappointing Beth not getting much screen time last night, but what a fantastic sight it was seeing her awesome naked body which just gets better every time she's onHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2013 01:31

its deja vu for beth tonight so far. just like her last show on bs she's been on a fair bit until midnight and has only just come back on the beds after about 90 min off. but when beth was on screen she was very good with some nice nudity action

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Broncobilly - 02-04-2013 11:57

Just noticed Beth recently I like what I see

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - king of the moment - 04-04-2013 01:41

beth is looking hot in those Kylie style hot pants
the best butt on babestation by far

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-04-2013 10:35

brilliant night from beth last night with a lot of nudity and a very good stint in some kylie minogue-esque gold hotpants which made her lovely rear better than it already is

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 04-04-2013 11:41

Another fantastic night from the beautiful BethHeart, somehow she gets more beautifulHeart and the performances more awesome every time she's on and when she's totally naked, that body is just simply jaw droppingeekeek

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-04-2013 09:21

very good night from beth looking hot hot hot both when she was on her own and when she was sharing a bed with gracie and lily

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - O Danny Boy - 13-04-2013 02:23

Beth is filling the void left by Nicolle Knight, maybe not as sensual in movement but that body is banging. Babe of the night for me.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-04-2013 10:22

very nice night from beth last night. very very sexy and filthy all night. she's a little firecracker for sure
another very good night from beth including a stint in her now famous skin tight kylie minogue-esque skin tight gold hotpants

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 14-04-2013 09:00

Beth is gorgeous and always manages to look naughty and nice all at the same time. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-04-2013 09:46

good night from beth last night looking hot as always. good to see her doing bsx as well as normal bs

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-04-2013 09:35

brilliant night from beth last night, unleashing the oil and a nice bit of nudity too Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 23-04-2013 23:30

Love the great horny aura that Beth has, and she looks majestically horny tonight, that wonderful glistening oiled up ass looks truly magnificent right now along with her juicy succulent tits. And even hotter supremely naked. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 24-04-2013 00:03

Beth is looking and sounding wonderful. What a truely beautiful and sexy woman she is. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - king of the moment - 24-04-2013 02:12

beth is back in those sexy gold hot pants that show off her amazing ass HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-04-2013 09:30

brilliant night from the naughty new Zealander with the highlights being beth starkers drenched in oil and her wearing the kylie Minogue skin tight gold hotpants Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - alexalex246 - 24-04-2013 23:01

For Beth fans, she just shot for WIN.
http://wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2658

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-04-2013 10:08

another good night from the naughty new Zealander. very hot and very filthy all night. getting better with each nightshow she does

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 28-04-2013 10:59

A delicious night from super sexy Beth parading her beautiful tits and awesomely hot backside to wonderful effect, with her incredible sense of horniness to the fore. Fabulous stuff.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 08-05-2013 07:55

The wonder from down under looked stunning last night. What a gorgeous arse she has. Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-05-2013 08:48

very good night from the naughty new zealander last night. she definitely is one hot little firecracker that's for sure

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 08-05-2013 10:04

Beth looked terrific, her cheeky sexy aura lights up the screen, love the way she hypnotically rolls and shakes her stupendous sexy ass. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 08-05-2013 14:52

I don't know how the stunningly gorgeous Beth does it, but her body just looks more awesome whenever I see her. Just perfectTongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - trevor format - 08-05-2013 14:59

Beth is the new Camilla!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 08-05-2013 16:03

(08-05-2013 14:59 )trevor format Wrote:  Beth is the new Camilla!

Just wish Beth was on as much as Queen Camilla was, certainly not on often enough for me

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 13-05-2013 20:06

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in forever because I forgot my password, but I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments..

And for those interested, I'll be on babestation Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday this week, so hopefully we get a chance to chat

Beth xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-05-2013 18:43

always good to hear of a babeshow babe appreciating comments & posts here. will be watching as always beth

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 14-05-2013 23:47

It doesn't get any better than gorgeous Beth in rampant ass shaking mode with her banging hot bronzed body expertly naked. Fantastic hand thonging from her. She looks real sexy Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 15-05-2013 00:04

Never used to pay much attention to Beth for some reason, what a fool i was, she is amazing

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - king of the moment - 15-05-2013 04:39

beth's been amazing tonight
she got naked did some hand-thong and has never stopped moving all night. girl of the night for me

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 15-05-2013 09:39

fantastic night from beth last night capped off by the magnificent sight of a lively beth naked on the bed Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 15-05-2013 11:28

Beautiful Beth's bronzed body is just awesome and showed it off superbly last night with great teasing, movement and positioning and when she's naked, well, there's just not enough superlatives to give to BethHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - JCSUPERSTAR - 17-05-2013 05:12

another great night from the beutiful beth

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-05-2013 09:12

very good night from beth, looked very very sexy and was brilliant on the beds. very funny moment last night about 1am when beth went on the mic and said "I was about to complain that I haven't any calls. but I have a call now so got to go....of course I want more calls though and will complain till I do as it's an English thing Smile" something like that anyway

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - eyres42 - 17-05-2013 20:19

Proper little firecracker this one, loving her work.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-05-2013 13:39

a nice nice from the naughty new zelander last night, very good in each stint she did on the beds

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - marky95 - 25-05-2013 21:24

Beth looking very sexy tonight can't wait to see more of her later on Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - TheThruster - 25-05-2013 21:26

(25-05-2013 21:24 )marky95 Wrote:  Beth looking very sexy tonight can't wait to see more of her later on Wink

Same here, I just hope she doesn't clash too much with either Yasmine or Ruby on RLC, that would put me in a right dilemma.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-05-2013 10:01

nice night from the little firecracker last night, a sexy little minx all night
a 2nd good night in a row from beth last night capped off by a very nice naked stint. one of babestation's rising stars I think at the moment
a nice night from beth last night, wore some nice outfits and her usual lively self on the beds

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 02-06-2013 02:20

Excellent oily and energetic nakedness from Beth.
Such a sexy bundle of fun Tongue Big Grin.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 02-06-2013 14:27

Beth is perfection, sensational body which when oiled up is jaw dropping viewingeek

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 02-06-2013 16:16

She was babe of the night for me.
Such captivating naked butt gyrations and the way she looks right down the camera lens oozes horny intent Tongue.
Really great viewing - I loved it Big Grin.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-06-2013 09:39

good night from the naughty new zelander last night both on her own and when she was with paris

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 07-06-2013 09:05

Beth looked gorgeous, love the way she sexily works that delicious body, and that fabulous naked oiled up ass, looked mightily appetizing indeed. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-06-2013 10:02

a nice night from the naughty new Zealander last night, with the icing on the cake being her naked unleashing the oil on her bum

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-06-2013 10:29

the weather was hot yesterday and then carried on being hot on my tv once the naughty new zelander beth got going on the bs beds with another good night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 08-06-2013 14:09

Best thing to ever come out of New Zealand Big Grin.
Beth is a fun fun fun performer..
She always looks like she is having an absolute ball and thats part of the skill.
Always looks bang up for it. Great to see Big Grin.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 10-06-2013 00:13

There is some very impressive New Zealand nakedness going on tonight. SmileHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 15-06-2013 11:28

Oh yes Beth was looking sensational again last night. Once again I had to pick my jaw off the floor after seeing her magnificent, beautiful bronzed bodyeek.
Then there was the added bonus of seeing her on bikini babes in her little black dress, with a cleavage that would turn anybody's head. Beauty at its best, that's BethHeart.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - king of the moment - 21-06-2013 02:13

Beth covered in oil up against the desk Surprised
It's like a dream I had once well almost Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-06-2013 08:21

enjoyable night from the naughty new Zealander last night. looked absolutely gorgeous and was her usual entertaining self on the beds

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-07-2013 10:04

a nice lively night from the lively new Zealander, always a good watch on the babeshows

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - eyres42 - 06-07-2013 06:04

Love this girl, puts most of the 'bigger' names to shame.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 07-07-2013 22:20

They must be getting short handed at BS, Beth on the nightshow tonight after stint on Mastikini Babes this morning.

(& WTF is Madisson Rose doing at Storm?)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-07-2013 09:02

beth was on last night as cover and even though she had done a day show as well yesterday she was very good as always with the highlight being naked beth

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 08-07-2013 12:10

(08-07-2013 09:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  beth was on last night as cover and even though she had done a day show as well yesterday she was very good as always with the highlight being naked beth

I've got no problem with Beth....
.....she's certainly putting some time in though, days & nights, including BSX on her CV.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-07-2013 09:17

nice to see beth on again last night and when she was on the beds she was her usual excellent self

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 09-07-2013 14:25

I just cannot compliment the beautiful Beth enoughHeart. So have to say again what another fantastic night from her. Such an awesome body to admireHeart. Just wish she was given the star billing for a night.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 09-07-2013 21:15

Shes on again tonight after a night and then bikini babes this morning and still looks amazing

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - smr182 - 10-07-2013 02:14

And for those that call the girls, I don't think your cock can thank you enough if you call Beth. Fuck me.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-07-2013 09:56

good night from the naughty new zealander last night, clearly enjoys what she does which is a pleasure to see
another good night from the naughty new zealander last night. looked very nice on the beds and was very filthy. also beth is entertaining on the mic

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-07-2013 10:24

good to see beth on last night and she didn't disappoint, very lively and energetic as always and also the lovely sight of naked beth too

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-07-2013 06:44

good night from beth again last night, on her usual lively and energetic self on the beds and gyrating her very nice rear at the camera too

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - king of the moment - 23-07-2013 07:24

beautiful
entertaining
talented
horny

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Camilla's No.1 Fan - 28-07-2013 02:07

Where is Beth she has not been on since midnight Sad hope everything is ok

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jam Da Man - 28-07-2013 07:57

^ https://twitter.com/BethBabestation/status/361374399623995393

[Image: image-BAC1_51F4C0B6.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-07-2013 09:39

ah wondered why beth suddenly disappeared. hope she's ok

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 01-08-2013 00:51

A fab nude session from delicious smouldering Beth. She's on Irresistible form and looks smoking hot. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 01-08-2013 09:04

A delicious offering from gorgeous Beth, her movement was excellent, she shook and thrust her majestic behind in powerhouse fashion, and her nude stints were fabulous. Terrific stuff. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-08-2013 09:12

very good night from the naughty new Zealander with the icing on the cake being her very good naked stints
good to see beth on again last night and thought again she was good. lively and energetic on the beds with some great movement of her nice figure

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-08-2013 10:26

beth was very good again last night, absolutely gorgeous and looks like she enjoys the babeshows as she always has a smile on her face

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - bob roberts - 04-08-2013 10:59

(04-08-2013 10:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  beth was very good again last night, absolutely gorgeous and looks like she enjoys the babeshows as she always has a smile on her face

I agree, wholeheartedly!! In addition, she always seems to put energy into her performances. You go girl!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 04-08-2013 12:00

Yeah tried to call the other night and had a quick listen well was only 60p a min and Wow She certainly knows how to get a guy off Wink she could teach some of the others how to treat callers

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 04-08-2013 18:19

Beth is certainly packing the shifts in......
....After last night's shift on BS Nightshow, followed by 5am stint on Mastikini Babes.....
....... Beth is back again on BS Nightshow tonight.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-08-2013 09:15

beth was good again last night, not a bad stint all night and as usual very lively and energetic on the beds/sets

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-08-2013 06:39

an enjoyable night again from the naughty new Zealander last night, on good form from start to finish

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 06-08-2013 21:30

Naughtiest Kiwi on the box Tongue.
Her enthusiasm and energy are infectious Smile.
She seems to love her work and that makes her all the more compelling to watch.
Her naked stints are excellent Tongue.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-08-2013 09:04

another good show from beth last night, she is always very enjoyable to watch

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 08-08-2013 14:14

Beth just continues to amaze me, not just because of her beauty and her delicious naked body, but of the energy she has in her performances. I don't know which time zone Beth has settled down in but the stamina she must have constantly working days and nights is incredible. Don't you just love herHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 11-08-2013 10:05

good night from beth last night, especially taking into account that she did a dayshow as well yesterday. looked very hot and was her usual entertaining self on the beds

Beth - Phonebook - 12-08-2013 02:58

Has just got her knickers off and is completely naked. Oh happy day! TongueHeartBig Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-08-2013 09:05

very nice night from beth last night with the icing on the cake being naked beth

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - bob roberts - 12-08-2013 10:09

Agree with Rammy. She always brings a good energy to her performances. Of course more "icing on the cake" would be appreciated. laugh

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 13-08-2013 00:01

Are Beth's knockers real? They look it to me but sometimes it's hard to tell.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-08-2013 06:39

very good night from the naughty new Zealander last night. looked absolutely stunning and was at her very best all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 15-08-2013 02:21

And she's got her knickers off again, repeat, Beth's knickers have been discarded ShyBig GrinBounceCoolBig Laugh

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 15-08-2013 08:55

very enjoyable night from beth last night. very hot, lively and filthy all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-08-2013 10:03

very good night from beth last night. think she needs to go to the doctors as she's clearly got an allergy to clothes as she went naked again Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - TheThruster - 23-08-2013 11:05

Hmm...got to find a doctor's white coat and plausible looking office fast Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 23-08-2013 23:17

(15-08-2013 08:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very enjoyable night from beth last night. very hot, lively and filthy all night

Why is Beth so great?

Lovely face.
Massive, natural tittage.
Propensity to whip her knickers off as soon as possible.

SmileSmileWinkWinkBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-08-2013 00:35

think beth's boobs are fake myself. regardless of whether beth's boobs are fake or real, think she's a really good babeshow babe and had a good night last night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-08-2013 10:19

good night from beth last night, looked very hot all night and was at her very best on the beds too

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 27-08-2013 14:01

A wonderful energetic performer, would like to she her mix it up with outfits, (day or night show) though.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-09-2013 11:12

a nice night from beth last night. looked very hot and on good form

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-09-2013 10:03

and another night from beth again last night, including the very nice sight of naked beth Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 03-09-2013 00:44

The naughty New Zealander seems to have lost her knickers. I hope she doesn't find them as I am very much enjoying the view. Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-09-2013 08:51

same here Smile another very good night from beth last night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 07-09-2013 08:08

Loved the gym sets Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-09-2013 10:09

good night from beth last night, thought she used the new sets well, especially the gym/locker room one

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 07-09-2013 14:16

That was some energetic performance from Beth in the gym. Looking as stunning as ever Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 10-09-2013 04:16

wow looking seriously sexy in office in white shirt Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-09-2013 09:26

very good night from beth last night, used each set she was on well and was on top form too
very good night from beth last night including some nice nudity in the sauna

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 12-09-2013 07:38

Another Great show from beth tonight she is definately one of my faves at the moment

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-09-2013 10:29

beth has been one of my favourite for a good while now and thought last night she was very good again

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 12-09-2013 11:29

Top drawer stuff from the beautiful BethHeart last night especially that naked oily arse. Beth is certainly is putting some shifts in lately, can't complain about thatBig Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - daryl morgan is fit!! - 12-09-2013 22:56

Beth is def a favourite of mine now. Possibly best ass on these channels

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 16-09-2013 09:33

a good solid night from beth last night. a nice variety of sets and outfits and was enjoying herself all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-09-2013 00:43

beth is practically invisible tonight Sad losing out to the bs channel hoggers (Lori in particular) big time tonight but when she was on screen she was her usual very good self

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-09-2013 10:14

good night from beth last night. looked great and she was on very good form too

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - daryl morgan is fit!! - 23-09-2013 14:21

Always get a good call with Beth!! Amazing ass and a filthy mouth!! She's awesome

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - daryl morgan is fit!! - 24-09-2013 00:08

Beth on right now and making we really want to call in!!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-09-2013 10:08

good night from beth last night. a nice variety of outfits and sets and on good form too

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 24-09-2013 13:57

Oh yes, the stunning beauty BethHeart turned it on again last night. Great stuff

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - daryl morgan is fit!! - 26-09-2013 00:07

Holy shit!!! She's back again!!! Amazing!!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 26-09-2013 00:44

New Zealand may have lost the Americas Cup but with Beth as their Babestation representative they can't stop winning. She is looking super sexy and super gorgeous dressed as a secretary. The glasses really suit her. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-09-2013 10:13

very good night from beth. a nice variety of outfits and sets and was a pleasure to watch

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - matt38 - 26-09-2013 19:35

Could Beth be crowned the new queen of BSbladewave

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-10-2013 10:04

good night from beth last night both when she was on her own and when she was sharing a set
good night again from the naughty new Zealander with not a single bad stint all night
good night from beth last night including a nice stint in the sauna

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-10-2013 10:33

good night from beth last night again, she is one of bs's most consistent performers at the moment

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 13-10-2013 02:47

Beth's looking well fit in her boudoir tonight

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-10-2013 10:13

good night from beth last night in each of the sets and outfits she used

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 13-10-2013 21:13

Beth is consistently good....

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-10-2013 09:36

a good night from beth last night. thought she looked great and was on very good form too
very good night from beth again last night including some very nice nudity

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-10-2013 08:38

2nd good night in a row from Beth last night, on her best form all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 17-10-2013 14:04

Couldn't agree more about the beautiful Beth the last two nights. Excellent performances and I don't think I've seen her so energetic before, especially in the saunaeek

[split] Beth - Caps & Vids - M-L-L - 17-10-2013 20:34

Caps may be of interest....Smile

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11470&pid=1334784#pid1334784

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-10-2013 07:45

very good night from beth last night, loved her especially in the sauna set naked Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 22-10-2013 19:12

For me beth's show's are the best on bs or any of the babe channels. She is a real star

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-10-2013 10:58

good solid night from beth both when she was on her own and then when she was sharing a set

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 31-10-2013 21:46

Beth tweeted she is not on again till monday. She has only been on once this week. The wonder from down under should be on at least seven days a week

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Broncobilly - 02-11-2013 23:54

It's hard to make an impression on the bs producers if your name is not lori Smile so it's a shame but no surprise Beth is not on much

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-11-2013 10:02

good night from beth last night on each set she did. didnt dissapoint at all

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-11-2013 10:26

very good night from beth last night including a nice stint in the sauna where beth went naked and unleashed the oil

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 08-11-2013 08:05

Another top night from my fave babe beth getting nice & oily in the sauna

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-11-2013 11:16

good night from beth again last night, very lively and energetic as always on each set she was on

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 10-11-2013 00:16

I've been watching more of BS since Tori and Cali came over but Beth is definitely a reason to tune in

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 10-11-2013 02:14

Smile Very good work by Beth just now in the gym / locker room

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-11-2013 11:58

agree probably beth's best stint of last night was in the gym/locker room. her other stints last night were also good

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-11-2013 12:31

I am gutted i missed Beth last night i fell asleep recordinv bs blue and she didnt appear on there once

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 10-11-2013 16:55

You can never get enough of the beautiful BethHeart for me, I just love her curvy hips and just sensational looking nakedTongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 11-11-2013 03:39

Beth in the office. Wearing a short black skirt and sexy black High Heels wat.a sight....

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 11-11-2013 11:07

good night from beth last night, including good stints in the office and in the gym/locker room set

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 11-11-2013 18:59

I love beth in leg warmers she could star in a remake of flashdance

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - snookered147 - 13-11-2013 01:49

Beth's superb naked body on all fours on the desk Tongue Tongue Tongue.
So want to pump her in that position Tongue
Yummy arse Tongue.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-11-2013 11:20

good night from beth last night with some very nice nakedness

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 13-11-2013 15:50

Beth on all fours on the snooker table brings a whole new meaning to screw back for the pink & brown

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 14-11-2013 09:43

Another good night from beth. Great to see her start the night on freeview rather than someone with the initals LB

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-11-2013 11:09

good night from beth again. beth for me is one of bs's most consistent babes now, very rarely has an off night and last night was no exception

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - A-Rod - 14-11-2013 18:17

Spot on there Rammy! Last night was the first time I really got to watch Beth and my goodness I was amazed by her energetic performance. Non stop action from the girl and you could really sense that she was just loving it. What a curvy body en all. Excellent lass! Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 19-11-2013 02:17

Wow, Beth. That's the best use of the office desk I've seen from any of the babes. eek

You're hired! Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-11-2013 08:43

good night from beth last night again, one of babestation's better babes at the moment and did a very nice stint in the office

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-11-2013 12:24

There is no finer sight on tv than beth naked

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 19-11-2013 15:12

Dead right circles_o_o_o . That was the best use of an office desk by Beth, seeing her naked with her sumptuous arse up in the air, still has me droolingTongueTongueSurprisedSurprised

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-11-2013 09:47

good night again from beth last night, used each set she was on well and was her usual lively self

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 21-11-2013 17:19

A great night from my fave babe beth the best bit her being naked on the pool table

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-11-2013 11:32

good night again from the naughty new Zealander including a nice bit of nudity

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 22-11-2013 16:42

I hope Beth is not too upset that new zealand
are out of the world cup. Even Tommy smith
could not save them

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 22-11-2013 17:52

Last night was the first time I've ever watched Beth and I was intrigued as I wanted to see what the hype was about because she has a lot of airtime. My god she left me gob smacked and I was shocked as she is one hell of a performer, the way she moves her body in that rythmic way was extremely hypnotic and that blue fish net dress in the alley set just did it for me. I can definitely now see way she's so popular and is very deserving of the screen time she gets, when your performing at that high of a level there's no way your coach is going to bench you. Seems like a real star in the making.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 22-11-2013 19:50

yeah totally agree about the way beth moves her body, also im not sure if her boobs are real or fake but they are very natural looking boobs and surely the fake boob haters can't dislike beth's boobs if they are fake

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 22-11-2013 19:58

They look pretty good to me, though I think this could give a clue :

[Image: image_3_E55_528_FA8_D2.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 22-11-2013 19:59

Couldn't care less whether she has fake or real tits, Beth is fab - enuff said.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 22-11-2013 20:06

anyone who has a tattoo featuring the opening line to the stones wild horses is ok with me,Beth is consistently good on the bs sets....

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 22-11-2013 21:20

I think they are enhanced but like you guys said who gives a damn I think hers are very delicious looking. I personally love a GOOD boob job and that is the most important thing they have to look good like Beth's, and I'd take a pair of gorgeous, perky enhanced ones like Beth's, Tori's, Preeti's, savannahs, Lacey, Madison's, Jada, Lolly, Reede over saggy natural ones any day, they just feel so amazing in your hands when your grabbing them. But that's not to say I don't love natural girls too I cannot get enough of Daisy and she has some perfect tits too.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 22-11-2013 22:58

Beth is the most sexy beautiful girl on all the channels
werever her boobs are real or not

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 23-11-2013 00:12

Beth is looking hot in her college girl outfit
i bet she passed her o & a levels

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 23-11-2013 01:52

(23-11-2013 00:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Beth is looking hot in her college girl outfit
i bet she passed her o & a levels

....with good marks for her oral and practical exams ? Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 23-11-2013 02:16

Love seeing the ankle-warmers being used.

Perhaps Beth can team up with another couple of the babes to do a special aerobics class feature. A few star-jumps would be nice...

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-11-2013 11:43

good night again from the naughty new Zealander last night, loved her in particular naked apart from her ankle warmers. as for her fake boobs, I couldn't care less. the only thing that matters for me is that beth herself is happy with them

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 24-11-2013 12:14

Beth was brilliant again she is so intoxicating there's is no way you can watch her and become an instant fan. I just think ankle warmers are so sexy and Beth and Tori wear them so well.

[split] Beth - Caps & Vids - circles_o_o_o - 25-11-2013 21:33

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=49785&pid=1357228#pid1357228

Nice one. Smile
Ha ha - the captcha code I got for this was "helping hand".

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 27-11-2013 01:31

There's a mighty fine ripple going through those arse cheeks right now as the lovely blue-eyed Beth gets intimate with the sauna room floor.
She makes a great bit of bedtime reading. Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-11-2013 11:06

brilliant night from beth including going naked in the office AND the sauna Smile Smile babe of the night performance by a long way

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 27-11-2013 13:21

Excellent night from Beth she lit up the screen every time she was on and her body is something to behold. As a new fan of hers I didn't realise that she had that sexy accent it sounded Australian or New Zealand and was so gorgeous to listen to, she is just full of surprises.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-11-2013 19:30

Beth is From New Zeland tylercoop. also beth is on again tonight and hope for more of the same tonight

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 27-11-2013 19:56

A great night from beautiful Beth
a shame the osg's kept getting in
the way in the sauna though

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 27-11-2013 23:45

(27-11-2013 19:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Beth is From New Zeland tylercoop. also beth is on again tonight and hope for more of the same tonight

Cheers mate I had a feeling she was from there. I'm definitely looking forward to tonight.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 28-11-2013 09:18

Another top performance from Beth
Lets crown her miss babestation 2013

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-11-2013 12:58

another very good night from beth last night. lively and energetic along with a good amount of nudity Smile Smile one of babestation's best babes of 2013

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 28-11-2013 14:29

How the beautiful Beth does it I don't know but she always seems to somehow "up" her performance every time she's on. A truly outstanding babe show performer full of energy and vigour with a naked body you can't take your eyes offHearteek

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 28-11-2013 18:22

Those ankle warmers do it for me every single time and she wears them so well. What a cool chick!!!!!!!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultimate_Warrior - 02-12-2013 21:57

She's gorgeous and she's full of energy.

Top babe.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 02-12-2013 21:58

She's the perfect definition of a sexual dynamo!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 03-12-2013 20:41

I hope she gets plenty of naked screen time tonight !

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-12-2013 00:14

Beth is on top form tonight. she looks
sooo sexy in glasses

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 04-12-2013 00:27

She'll be going through that desk if she keeps bouncing around like that. Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-12-2013 00:32

If she does she can bounce on my
bed anytime

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-12-2013 09:25

Another top performance from Beth last night
with some good camera work with some great
close ups of her amazing body

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-12-2013 09:55

very good night from beth last night, including a very good naked stint in the sauna Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 04-12-2013 21:28

Exceptional sauna session, plenty of steamy Beth action - a secret blend of sexual allure and expert gyrations make for an absolute pleasure to watch.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-12-2013 00:36

Beth and her leg warmers are back in the gym
that girl sure knows how to move!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-12-2013 11:18

very good night again from beth last night, including a lovely naked stint in the gym. for me one of babestation's best babes of 2013

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 05-12-2013 12:54

Beth is so addictive to watch once you get a hit of her you just simply cannot have enough and I'm proud to say I'm hooked. She is one of the best girls I've ever seen on the mic too so natural and everything flows so effortlessly when she's talking which makes it sound so much more sexy. I especially love when she tilts her head back with her hand grabbing the top her hair and and starts breathing heavy while looking at the camera out of the corner of her eye is so killer. That is one hell of a trademark move at looks ridiculously seductive and could only be pulled by a girl oozing so much natural sex appeal. Another thing I completely adore about her is the fact that she never once loses her intense eye contact with the camera no matter what position she's in, which I think adds a lot to a performance because she seems so fully engaged with her caller all the time. She really is brilliant

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 05-12-2013 15:02

^ But it's a great addiction to have. Beth hooked me the first time I saw her. She is special, gets me going every time, she's a brilliant performer who always gives her callers what they want. A genuine lass who enjoys her work

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-12-2013 15:50

Beth is the sexiest girl on tv full stop

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultimate_Warrior - 05-12-2013 22:50

She is hot.

She is full of energy and doesn't stop smiling.

Lovely girl.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 08-12-2013 20:23

Looking forward to seeing my fave babe Beth tonight

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 09-12-2013 09:28

Another top night from beautiful Beth
with some great views of her loverly bum
bent over the desk

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-12-2013 10:30

a good night from beth last night. lively and energetic as always along with a nice bit of nudity Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 09-12-2013 16:36

Beth is so explosive when she's on screen, her body movement are second to none and she is just an all round top girl. Loving her more and more every time I see her and that sexy accent is just the cherry on top of a superb package.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-12-2013 00:08

Beth is bouncing so much tonight
she is endangering my tv

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 10-12-2013 02:12

Beth loves that desk Tongue

But what's with the yellow nail polish? A bit distracting.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-12-2013 09:50

didn't distract me the yellow nail polish from another good night from the naughty new zealander

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-12-2013 11:50

(10-12-2013 02:12 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Beth loves that desk Tongue

But what's with the yellow nail polish? A bit distracting.

You shoud'nt be looking at her nails
when there is her sexy body to ogle

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 10-12-2013 14:14

^ Dammit, I knew there was something I forgot to do Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 11-12-2013 00:33

Beth has tweeted she is not on bs again
until xmas eve.
How are we supposed to cope for 2 weeks without her?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-12-2013 00:08

Great to see Beth back tonight. I will stay in and
watch my fave babe

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-12-2013 09:31

A super smashing night from Beth
the best bit being nude in the office
( that is one lucky chair )

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-12-2013 10:06

agree a very lucky chair that naked beth sat on in the office, her best stint of a very filthy night from the naughty new zealander

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 19-12-2013 15:36

Beth brings a new level of intensity to babestation and looked so hot last night my favourite stint had to be the gym set, those leg warmers do it for me every time and that swimsuit accentuating her curvy body and those thighs are so delicious looking. Her body motions are so realistic and when she's bent over and jerking her body so hard is just perfect and that naughty smile and accent complete the package.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-12-2013 09:54

good night from beth last night including the lovely sight of her naked in the sauna

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 26-12-2013 00:46

Beth is looking amazing tonight. The way she
Is jiggling her boobs is awesome

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 26-12-2013 00:52

Yes, and I bet being on double/triple time helps Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 26-12-2013 02:55

I Love It when The Sexy Beth wears Clear High Heels... Her legs look Stunning in them..

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-12-2013 12:39

good night from the naughty new Zealander last night, on great form from start to finish

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 26-12-2013 13:12

Beth always puts on a high energy performance
It must have been all that sunshine growing up
that makes her so healthy

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 27-12-2013 00:28

Beth is looking hot tonight. I love it when she wears glasses

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 27-12-2013 04:52

Bounce

BANG BANG BANG ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bounce

That was colorful

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 27-12-2013 04:57

Beth.is one Dirty Filty Babe the mic is on and Beth Is saying Pound me... I like

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 27-12-2013 11:29

How can an office desk get so lucky ?
First naked Beth laying on it then naked Brookie

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 28-12-2013 17:57

Red lips and glasses what a combo her shows always hit all the right buttons for me I'm so glad I started watching her otherwise I would have missed out on a real diamond, she is stunning from head to toe.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-12-2013 11:32

a good night from the naughty new Zealander last night. nice variety of outfits and sets along with being her usual lively, smiley self on the beds

[split] Beth - Caps & Vids - daryl morgan is fit!! - 29-12-2013 14:59

Beth looked so hot last night. I felt it was one of her best in a while

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - cyberman - 29-12-2013 21:05

reading on twitter shes a bit upset about someone pointing out her mike was left on..
anyone have a video of this?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 02-01-2014 00:42

Beth is looking hot tonight.
The red lipstick goes well with the sexy secretary look. She can use my dick to phone anytime

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 02-01-2014 00:48

^^^

[Image: image-40CA_52C4A931.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - t-belltosin - 02-01-2014 05:54

Just found out Beth does WankItNow videos...definitely made my day. Big Grin

I know lucy zara, jenna Hoskins do it is there anyone else im the only person that doesn't know do it?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-01-2014 11:11

another good nightshow from beth last night. very lively and entertaining as always with some nice views of her lovely figure

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 02-01-2014 14:57

One hell of a stunning honey, I thought I loved the leg Warmers the most but I think those micro hot pants are now my favourite they look so good on her peachy derrière. You got to love her she never once stops smiling throughout the night and she is amazing in the mic.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tsangers - 02-01-2014 23:16

wish she put on other heels not a fan of the clear stripper style

beth in stilettos / secretary type heels please Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 02-01-2014 23:26

Look simply knockout this evening...in fact I've already knocked one out to her!

Love the black swimsuit/bikini combo!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - daryl morgan is fit!! - 02-01-2014 23:30

Wow! Those glasses, that bra.....she's looking hot tonight

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 03-01-2014 09:01

Another top night from beautiful Beth
She is the perfect combination of cute & sexy

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-01-2014 11:06

good night from beth last night. if she carries on being like this, she will have a very good chance in the ultimate nightbabe 2014 and queen of bs 2014

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 03-01-2014 11:30

Strewth ,Rammy we are only 3 days into the new year Smile
Has the blue eyed wonder from down under ever put in a substandard performance on either bs or bsx.....i think not Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 03-01-2014 14:27

Beth should have won queen of babestation 2013
i demand a recount!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 03-01-2014 15:32

Try it on for size

[Image: image-54D6_52C6C924.jpg]

It could be someone else's tomorrow Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 03-01-2014 21:38

You can always count on Beth not to let you down she put on another another dynamite performance. She's so explosive and I feel sorry for the people that cap her she must be a nightmare to get pics of because she's so quick in her movements, but it makes for some excellent viewing and calling pleasure.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 03-01-2014 23:33

If you had just seen the BSX web only show she would be Queen of the Decade Wink amazing g/g performance with karlie simon

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - jocky.wilson - 03-01-2014 23:40

I agree amazing show far better than you could have imagined, within minutes she was down on Karlie licking sucking and when Karlie licked her Arse that was out of this world, well done Beth superb !

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 04-01-2014 10:44

My god how freaking hot was that BSX show my jaw hit the floor when I realised it was Beth with her head between another girls legs, and then watching the faces she was pulling when she was getting her slit licked drove me wild especially when she was biting her bottom lip with her head tilted back and eyes rolling back in her head.

She has one of the nicest looking pussies I've seen in a while everything just looked so tight and neat just one tight slit and I got a couple of pics of it to enjoy every time I watch her, so I don't need to imagine what it looks like anymore when she's naked and grinding away. Amazing girl!!!!!!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 04-01-2014 10:46

The one night I would have wanted to watch BSX....I didn't.

I've only myself to blame....

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 04-01-2014 12:32

(04-01-2014 10:44 )tylercoop Wrote:  My god how freaking hot was that BSX show my jaw hit the floor when I realised it was Beth with her head between another girls legs, and then watching the faces she was pulling when she was getting her slit licked drove me wild especially when she was biting her bottom lip with her head tilted back and eyes rolling back in her head.

She has one of the nicest looking pussies I've seen in a while everything just looked so tight and neat just one tight slit and I got a couple of pics of it to enjoy every time I watch her, so I don't need to imagine what it looks like anymore when she's naked and grinding away. Amazing girl!!!!!!!

think you should post the caps in the BSX caps thread then Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - The Silent Majority - 04-01-2014 14:15

(04-01-2014 10:44 )tylercoop Wrote:   just one tight slit

Huh I should hope so.

What planet do the girls come from, that you go out with? Wink laugh

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 04-01-2014 14:40

(04-01-2014 12:32 )HannahsPet Wrote:  think you should post the caps in the BSX caps thread then Wink

Will do I didn't know there was a thread

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 06-01-2014 23:11

Beth has started the night on freeview but says she
is only on for 10 minutes
talk about cumming & going

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-01-2014 10:55

a naughty night from the naughty new Zealander, didn't disappoint all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 07-01-2014 12:14

A another great night from my favorite babe
with some great outfits & amazing views of
her beautiful body

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 07-01-2014 12:27

Bsx solo show today if u can would give the 10pm web only show a try

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 07-01-2014 21:33

Sorry Guys I was a day Ahead of myself its 2moro Weds 8th at 10pm

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 07-01-2014 23:49

Beth in the classroom on Xtra just now complaining she's over-dressed :

"You should come on the phone now and tell me what you want to me pull right off "

You naughty minx you!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tuesdayslump - 08-01-2014 02:15

I find the cast in this girls eye fantastically sexy, reminds me of Christina models, does the same thing when she's horned up.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 08-01-2014 08:32

Another top night from Beth. Her being naked
in the sauna being my favourite bit

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-01-2014 11:08

good night again from beth, capped off by the fantastic sight of beth naked in the sauna Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 08-01-2014 13:37

Now Lacey has gone,Beth gets the Queen of the bed bouncers title Smile Shy Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 11-01-2014 23:14

Beth is looking super sexy tonight.
I have never seen her bum look more peachy

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-01-2014 09:30

Another great performance from beautiful Beth last night.
I don't know how she does it but
She gets sexier time I see her

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-01-2014 11:24

good night from beth last night, always enjoys herself which is great to see and makes her shows as good as they are

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-01-2014 23:25

Beth has started the night off with a bang on freeview

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 13-01-2014 08:34

Another great night from beautiful Beth. She must now be the most valuable player on bs

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-01-2014 11:15

good night from beth last night and is now part of the rare group of babes on all the channels that never have a bad night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 14-01-2014 23:12

Beth has only been on screen 10 minutes but already she is my babe
Of the night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 14-01-2014 23:13

Very very hot indeed.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 14-01-2014 23:19

(14-01-2014 23:13 )M-L-L Wrote:  Very very hot indeed.

Agreed!

I see she has her hair still reasonably neat. Watch it get more and more tussled up as she gets through the night. Love that.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 14-01-2014 23:27

The more I see Beth I get more pissed off I missed last weeks bsx show.
I hope she does another one soon

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 15-01-2014 09:38

Another brilliant night from beautiful Beth. Full of energy and with a smile on her face as always

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 15-01-2014 10:16

good night from beth last night with not a single bad stint all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 16-01-2014 09:43

Beth was brilliant again last night.
No one can do the combination of cute & sexy like her

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 16-01-2014 10:24

good night from beth last night, including the always great sight of beth wearing just her birthday suit Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-01-2014 13:56

Beth has tweeted she is not on again till Friday.
It will be a long cold week without
a little new Zealand sunshine

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-01-2014 23:14

What a lovely suprise !
Beth is on tonight looking gorgeous in
Stockings. Shame the bloody mic don't work

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - mf135 - 20-01-2014 06:05

Those hips Blush

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 20-01-2014 08:34

Another brilliant night from Beth.
Her high energy performance nearly wrecked the desk. She always gives an 11 out of 10 show

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 20-01-2014 09:16

What a gorgeous firecracker beautiful smouldering Beth was.

Looking sensational on every set, she worked that terrific sexy body with boundless energetic aplomb, her stint in the study was superb, loved the way she was gripping her gorgeous ass bent over the desk, and she topped it off with a stunning naked stint of real quality. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-01-2014 11:13

good lively night from beth last night which was capped off by a nice amount of naked beth. one of babestation's better babes at the moment

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 20-01-2014 20:23

(20-01-2014 06:05 )mf135 Wrote:  Those hips Blush
They certainly never lie

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 21-01-2014 10:11

Did'nt know Beth was on last night.
She said she arrived late but she soon
made up for it with a typically great performance

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-01-2014 10:58

good night from beth last night, especially enjoyed the 241 she did with paige turnah on the school set

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 21-01-2014 16:04

Fantastic night, she was superb all night and I really liked her little stint with Paige too, it was very sexy and they play well off each other and put on a very sensual stint as much as they possible could. You can never have a bad night when Beth is bringing down the house.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 21-01-2014 17:01

I totally agree. A brilliant 2 girl show
from 2 super sexy girls

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 23-01-2014 19:23

wow seriously hot pics of beth on bs website Wink not sure if allowed to post on here now

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - skully - 23-01-2014 19:52

Nope, we no longer allow new posts with BS content, they requested it be that way.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 25-01-2014 09:53

Another amazing night from beautiful Beth. The more I see her the more I love her

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-01-2014 11:24

good night as always from the naughty new Zealander Smile always puts on a good show

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 25-01-2014 15:07

Great show from the energetic Beth last night.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-01-2014 11:18

was able to watch beth on bsx last night and my god she was filthy!!!!!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 26-01-2014 18:56

Been loving Beth from day one on BS/ & X , but something dawned on me, Beth is like a younger version of Amber Leigh,anyone else noticed that ??? Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 28-01-2014 08:38

Beth was at her brilliant best again last night.
The highlight being her naked sauna show

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-01-2014 15:21

good night as always from beth last night including a very nice naked stint in the sauna Smile Smile Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 28-01-2014 22:07

Missed the sauna :-( but did her early on in the evening and as always was blown away!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-01-2014 10:58

hot night from beth last night including a very nice naked beth in the sauna. think she has been babestation's babe of the month for January 2014

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 29-01-2014 11:12

Beth was brilliant again last night.
I love it when she wears her hair up
she looks so cute & sexy

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 30-01-2014 09:26

New Zealand's finest expunged energy, looked utterly sensational, and oozed sex appeal, across the sets.

Those sexy shorts, and skimpy black thong on the pool table certainly were a cue raiser, but she really shone in the office, (love those subtle butt thrusts). Great stuff from Beth. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 30-01-2014 09:43

Another great night from beautiful Beth. The energy she puts in to every performance is amazing
She is always worth staying up for

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-01-2014 10:45

good night again from the naughty new Zealander, always puts 100% into each show she does

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 01-02-2014 08:42

wow looking at tweets from Bs looks like beth is going to be doing a show at midday on the new channel that replaces sexstation holy moly !! oh rampant have her down 12-8 8 hours of beth with sexstation rules dammmm lucky i dont have anything better to do today Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-02-2014 11:37

oh yes will try and watch as much of beth as I can this afternoon

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 01-02-2014 12:43

Beth on sexstation !
It doesn't get any better than that
I hope I get the chance to see some of it

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 01-02-2014 13:06

[Image: BfYxVTzIgAAG1D-.jpg:large]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 01-02-2014 15:02

My internet speed is pretty poor but from what I can see Beth is putting on an amazing show

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 01-02-2014 15:06

You've just got to go and watch Betheekeekeekeekeekeek

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 01-02-2014 15:13

(01-02-2014 15:02 )Tractor boy Wrote:  My internet speed is pretty poor but from what I can see Beth is putting on an amazing show

will be putting some vids in her babestation unleased section later

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-02-2014 08:30

A another great night from Beth.
Not as naughty as the web show but just as beautiful

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 05-02-2014 10:03

An Excellent night from Sexy Beth, Performance wise she's simply unbeatable. Loved her stints in the office.

Her Energy and enthusiasm is joy to behold, along with her gorgeous looks and sexy figure, she's really sets the standard for top class horniness. Absolutely impeccable. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-02-2014 10:21

good night as always from beth with not a single bad stint all night Smile always puts 100% into her show and always enjoys it which is always a pleasure to see

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 05-02-2014 18:43

Top show from the mega force that is Beth. She brings a new standard and refreshing vibe to nights and the fact is she is just plain sexy. I don't think I'll ever get sick of watching Beth her shows are always so full of variety and fun. She is the best thing ever to come out of New Zealand.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 09-02-2014 23:55

Great to see my fave babe Beth back on tonight. It feels like an eternity since last Wednesday on bsx
Babestation without Beth is like Barcelona without Messi

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 10-02-2014 00:01

Is that a skirt or a belt ? laugh

Lovin' it ! Big Grin

Microphone not working though - sort yourselves out BS.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-02-2014 08:52

My all time fave babe Beth was on top form as always last night but the bs producers should hang their heads in shame as Beth did not appear on bs one the flagship channel all night.
As officially the sexiest girl in the world Beth should get top billing on bs one

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-02-2014 10:34

good night from beth last night. looked great in all her outfits and she was on her best form all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tylercoop - 10-02-2014 13:17

Beth is hands down the most entertaining and exciting girl around to watch. I can't think of many girls ever who can match the level she's is at right now, she's setting a new standard on the channels that others need to look at and follow from her facial expressions to the body movements, everything is excellent. But I think they broke the mould when they made she's one of a kind.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-02-2014 00:42

Beth is now in the office looking stunning as ever.
Even with some great performances from other girls recently no one comes close to matching Beth.
She is & always will be my number 1

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 12-02-2014 01:25

agree, beth is probably the no 1 babe atm cos a certain someone hasn't been on BS for agesSadSadSad:

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-02-2014 09:11

Beth was on top form yet again last night with her stint in the sauna being my favourite bit

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - whangie - 12-02-2014 15:09

Great that Beth loves plenty of sessions in the sauna but even better if sometimes she'd ponytail her hair, ready for some serious oil-drenching.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-02-2014 23:35

Beth is looking amazing tonight.
I love the way she keeps playing with her hair sooo sexy

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 13-02-2014 09:14

Beth put on yet another mind blowing performance last night.
Just when I don't think it is possible for her to get any sexier she raises it to another level

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-02-2014 10:42

good night from beth last night with not a single bad stint in it and for me would be in with a shout of queen of bs 2014

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - bob roberts - 13-02-2014 16:01

Love her energy and how she throws herself into her work. Well done Beth.Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - cyberman - 13-02-2014 17:24

that woman needs to do porn lol.. just take my money!
im thinking of getting one of those personalised videos of her, has anyone heard any reviews from these yet?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Ultimate_Warrior - 15-02-2014 18:09

She's on Sexstation right now.

She is HOT!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 18-02-2014 03:39

I Love it When the Sexy Ms Beth Wears those Sexy Clear Stripper High Heels...

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-02-2014 08:43

Good night as always from Beth. Especially enjoyed her stint the the office when she was bending over the desk with her nice bum at the camera

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 18-02-2014 09:24

Another great night from beautiful Beth. Still setting standards other girls cannot reach.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - bob roberts - 18-02-2014 09:37

Don't think Beth is capable of a crap performance. I enjoy her efforts a great deal.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-02-2014 09:14

Beth put on another great performance last night showing why she is the ultimate babe channel girl.
A great outfit selection all night including 2 pairs of sexy socks

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-02-2014 11:10

very good night from the naughty new Zealander last night with not a single bad stint all night. probably babestation's best night babe at the moment

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 19-02-2014 15:52

Beth was looking very sexy up on the office desk last night, au naturel. Now we know what she's capable of on unleashed, it gives her an added frisson when she sticks her ass up in the air, pointing away from the camera, because you can picture the view from the other side now, imprinted in the memory Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 22-02-2014 08:50

Beth was on top form last night I just wish I saw more of her.
She wasn't on bs one all night I think she should have a channel all to herself then I wouldn't have to channel surf all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 22-02-2014 11:57

If theirs one babe who's exhilarating enthusiasm and boundless sexual passion is simply unsurpassable, its gorgeous Beth. She looked amazing in that delicious tartan skirt in the classroom.

Her body movement is pure off the scale sexual electricity, and those amazing butt thrusts always hit the spot. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-02-2014 12:11

good night as always from the naughty new Zealander last night. looked very hot in her outfits and she could have powered the bs studios with all the energy she puts in to her shows

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 22-02-2014 15:18

(22-02-2014 12:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good night as always from the naughty new Zealander last night.

Not any more Rammy, Beth is now a fully fledged Brit now.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26768&pid=1412003#pid1412003

And after looking at her pic, she's also found a sure fire way of getting fast tracked through the Border controls.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-02-2014 15:46

yeah seen that now, that beth has a uk passport, but she calls herself a "wandering kiwi" and was born in new Zealand so im going to still call her a naughty new Zealander. agree she's found a sure fire way of getting fast tracked through the border controls Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 22-02-2014 15:57

Actually, I have dual citizenship now, so I'm a both, but, as much as I'm loving my time in the UK, New Zealand will always be home for me.

Also, thanks so much for all the positive comments in this tread, I'm having a fanatic time working on babestation, and it's nice to see that it's appreciated.

... and just a quick reminder, it's my second ever proper girl/girl show tonight, so make sure you're watching online at 10pm if you wanna see the really hard stuff.

xoxo

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-02-2014 16:10

nice to hear from you beth. glad to see your having a fantastic time on babestation and it shows on screen with each fantastic nightshow you do which is why you get the comments you do I think

hope you have a good girl/girl show tonight on bsx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 22-02-2014 16:38

I am looking forward to tonights show Beth I hope you enjoy it as much as I am sure I will. It is nice to hear from you on the forum your great shows are always appreciated.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 22-02-2014 16:56

(22-02-2014 15:57 )Beth Babestation Wrote:  Also, thanks so much for all the positive comments in this tread, I'm having a fanatic time working on babestation, and it's nice to see that it's appreciated.

Appreciated and adored!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-02-2014 19:28

got an idea for an outfit beth. it's the 6 nations rugby union tournament at the moment so was thinking would be great to see you in a rugby shirt. presume since your from new Zealand you've got a new Zealand rugby shirt

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 22-02-2014 20:04

(22-02-2014 19:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  got an idea for an outfit beth. it's the 6 nations rugby union tournament at the moment so was thinking would be great to see you in a rugby shirt. presume since your from new Zealand you've got a new Zealand rugby shirt

And have those delicious tits covered up , no thanksBig Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 22-02-2014 20:16

She can scrum down with me anytime Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 25-02-2014 09:42

Beautiful Beth was at her brilliant best last night.
I loved her stint in the alleyway.she said she had an underage caller I can't say I blame the lad if I was a callow youth I can't think of anyone else I'd rather lose my innocence with

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-02-2014 10:54

good night as always from beth last night. looked very hot and was very filthy all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 26-02-2014 00:11

Beth is looking amazing in the gym tonight with lots of close ups of her gorgeous body Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-02-2014 08:17

Beth looked amazing all night and had another good night on bs

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - 4evadionne - 26-02-2014 08:23

What a smouldering scintillating performer, who's sexy zest knows no limits, her body is a temple of desire, her wonderful body movement is utterly enthralling, she's pure sexual scrumptiousness on the grandest scale.

Beth was impeccable as always, her stint in the gym really gave you the incentive to give yourself a serious workout of epic proportions.

Utterly spellbinding! Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 26-02-2014 09:07

Beautiful 'sexy & gorgeous are all words I have used to describe Beth but none of these really do her justice as she is just out of this world.
Her performances in the gym last night playing with her hair and caressing her body were the sexiest I have ever seen on FTA TV.
We are so lucky to have her Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 26-02-2014 13:39

agree, but we are even luckier to have Tori on our screens

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-02-2014 14:14

What has being even luckier to have tori-lee on our screens got to do with Beth? I don't think it has anything myself

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 26-02-2014 14:32

it doesn't, it's just banter

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-02-2014 14:38

Fair enough just wondering why you were mentioning tori-lee in Beth's thread

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 26-02-2014 16:08

I agree Tori is a top babe she rates a 9/10 but Beth takes it up to 11 as the man said on spinal tap.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 26-02-2014 19:43

Beth & Leigh Darby - new shoot for Leigh's website :

[Image: image-78D9_530E34FE.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 27-02-2014 21:03

(26-02-2014 16:08 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I agree Tori is a top babe she rates a 9/10 but Beth takes it up to 11 as the man said on spinal tap.

Personally I'd rate them both equally, but if they really want to know, I've got some 'ways' in which they could prove themselves worthy, it's a secret, rigorous, demanding physical fortnight of many different trials and tribulations aboard by palatial paradise island.

(sorry no cameras, DVDs will be available afterwards for a reasonable price in all major outlets)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 27-02-2014 23:11

I am afraid that is not possible because she is already staying on my private island Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 27-02-2014 23:15

(27-02-2014 23:11 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I am afraid that is not possible because she is already staying on my private island Big Grin

Any chance of timeshare?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 01-03-2014 09:30

Another top night from the ultimate bs babe Beth including over an hour in the sauna Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-03-2014 11:39

good night from beth last night with not a single bad stint all night. loved all the views of her very nice arse at the camera

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 01-03-2014 15:42

Beth just has to be the best babe channel performer around at the moment especially if you include her outstanding jaw dropping unleashed shows.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 01-03-2014 16:50

beth has moved back up to 3rd in my current top 5 fave babes, her best body part for me are her thighs

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 01-03-2014 19:59

For me head to toe she is just about perfection

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 02-03-2014 00:29

[Image: image-AC6E_53126D22.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 02-03-2014 01:03

....and breaking news.....coming up on Freeview 175...

[Image: image-05C2_531274E6.jpg][Image: image-5F71_531274E6.jpg][Image: image-19FB_531274E6.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 02-03-2014 10:16

Beautiful Beth was on top form as always last night.
In the gym she asks how do you want to have sex with me ? Well let's start with page 1 of the karma sutra and take it from there Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-03-2014 11:39

agree beth was on top form last night and had a great show with not a single bad stint all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 03-03-2014 00:31

Beth on the microphone - "Oh, I got so excited I forgot to swallow."

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 03-03-2014 00:44

Beth is looking amazing tonight thrusting her perfect bum while leaning on the desk like only she can.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 03-03-2014 08:47

Another babe of the night performance from Beth
No one else looks as good or moves as well as she does.
She should have won an Oscar last night for best performance on a babe channel Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-03-2014 10:19

good night from beth last night including a nice bit of naked beth on the office desk Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Voiceofreason - 04-03-2014 14:18

Just came across this via Beth's twitter
http://www.leighdarby.com/#!just-out/cas2 Tongue Yummy!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 04-03-2014 20:00

(03-03-2014 00:31 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Beth on the microphone - "Oh, I got so excited I forgot to swallow."

Top Lass! ;-)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-03-2014 21:58

I love the trailer of Beth & Leigh's film I now want to see the whole film Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-03-2014 10:53

good night from beth last night, including the always great sight of beth wearing just her birthday suit

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-03-2014 11:42

A great night yet again from beautiful Beth including a nice naked session on the desk (lucky desk ) just 6 days till my Kiwi princess is back on unleashed (can't wait )

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 05-03-2014 14:49

Beth is sheer classHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 05-03-2014 19:02

(05-03-2014 14:49 )thescientist Wrote:  Beth is sheer classHeart

I think she's in a class of her own!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Beth Babestation - 05-03-2014 19:37

(05-03-2014 11:42 )Tractor boy Wrote:  A great night yet again from beautiful Beth including a nice naked session on the desk (lucky desk ) just 6 days till my Kiwi princess is back on unleashed (can't wait )

Actually, thought I should mention I've managed to squeeze in an extra unleashed shift, so I'll be having one giant day of naughtiness on Saturday.. 12-8 on unleashed, then a Girl/Girl Bsx show that night xx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-03-2014 19:58

That's my Saturday sorted Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - wullie2800 - 06-03-2014 22:31

where's the variety on babestation nights its the usual suspects all the time, what is it with this beth she is on every night, I don't care if she is popular get some new girls on

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 06-03-2014 23:13

Beth has started the night with a bang. I hope she has the energy levels to keep it up till 5.30 Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - eyres42 - 07-03-2014 09:06

Lot of love for Beth but she is becoming a bit omnipresent.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - whangie - 07-03-2014 09:45

(07-03-2014 09:06 )eyres42 Wrote:  Lot of love for Beth but she is becoming a bit omnipresent.

Don't think she's quite reached that stage yet.

Even if she does, her cheerful enthusiasm will mean she'd get much less flak than various other "usual suspects".

But how about the occasional different look to reduce the risk of seeming omnipresent ? - in her early days on BS, she did some great sessions with her hair pony-tailed but now she always seems to prefer running her fingers through its long tresses.

Brookie and Gina are good and popular examples who always vary their hairstyles and (over on Unleashed) Sophie Parker looked stunning last night in a rare spell of sweeping all her hair up, so why shouldn't Beth sometimes do the same ?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-03-2014 11:37

good night from beth last night as always. she looked great all night and was on great form all night with some nice views of her nice bum

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 07-03-2014 12:02

Great show from Beth last night. Personally I love the way she is always playing with her hair it is just one of the things that make her my all time favorite babe channel girl.
PS I have just heard Beth is doing a 3 girl show tonight I hope its true

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 08-03-2014 10:48

I loved last nights bsx show.
No one does naughty nakedness like Beth Heart Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 08-03-2014 15:56

One Word Sums Up The Blue Eyed Wonder From Down Under On Both BS & BSX.........STUNNING,One Of Babestations Best Ever Signings,Faultless Performances Everytime She Is On Smile Wink Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - wullie2800 - 09-03-2014 22:08

here we go again beth's on again what a surprise
what's the matter babestation no new girls want to
work for you u keep the same girls all the time

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 09-03-2014 23:44

Does beth have a surname?

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 10-03-2014 00:13

(09-03-2014 23:44 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Does beth have a surname?

Yes it begins with a 'D'........

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 10-03-2014 00:21

(10-03-2014 00:13 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 23:44 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Does beth have a surname?

Yes it begins with a 'D'........

Oh no it doesnt her initals are bb Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-03-2014 00:23

On secretease she is called Bethany Dee so she could be Sophie Dee's sister as they are both blue eyed ' busty and gorgeous but Sophie is welsh and Beth comes from New Zealand so that blows that theory out of the water.
But most bs girls use made up surnames anyway

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-03-2014 00:30

Whatever Beth's surname she is looking red hot on bs now Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 10-03-2014 07:26

Well on her amazon wishlist registered address shes down as beth bennett

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-03-2014 09:04

Beth is definitely on my wish list Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-03-2014 10:22

and mine, especially if she keeps being as good as she is on babestation and last night was no exception.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-03-2014 12:27

It was a great night from Beth. I loved the tiny denim pants she wore in the alleyway set they showed off the best bum on bs to perfection Heart Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 10-03-2014 12:44

(10-03-2014 00:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  On secretease she is called Bethany Dee so she could be Sophie Dee's sister as they are both blue eyed ' busty and gorgeous but Sophie is welsh and Beth comes from New Zealand so that blows that theory out of the water.

Yeah,like Moist & Badcock :-)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-03-2014 15:04

(10-03-2014 12:44 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 00:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  On secretease she is called Bethany Dee so she could be Sophie Dee's sister as they are both blue eyed ' busty and gorgeous but Sophie is welsh and Beth comes from New Zealand so that blows that theory out of the water.

Badcock is lolly's real surname, not a made up one. her real name is laura badcock-smith

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-03-2014 18:26

(10-03-2014 15:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 12:44 )davetherave57 Wrote:  

Badcock is lolly's real surname, not a made up one. her real name is laura badcock-smith
With a name like that she had to go into porn

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 10-03-2014 18:54

(10-03-2014 18:26 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 15:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Badcock is lolly's real surname, not a made up one. her real name is laura badcock-smith
With a name like that she had to go into porn

Pity Lacey Banghard didn't follow your logic, TB. Wink

Back to Beth, she is on cams tonight so hope you weren't thinking of turning in too early.

[Image: image-1777_531DFB90.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - whangie - 10-03-2014 19:34

Who put together that Babestation-Cams advert for Beth's stint tonight ?

It's a bit obvious they've inverted the picture of her to fit the rest of the advert because all of a sudden her scripted-tattoo is down her right-side instead of her left !!!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-03-2014 10:01

Even after an 8 hour shift on unleashed yesterday Beth was still as gorgeous ' radiant & energetic as ever last night. Well done Beth Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-03-2014 10:14

good night from beth last night, especially enjoyed her stint on the office set, wish all secretaries looked like beth Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 12-03-2014 22:04

Pic from GlamPicsX :

[Image: image-98BA_5320CABE.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Broncobilly - 12-03-2014 22:14

Beth is special

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 12-03-2014 22:50

Beautiful AND Brainy.......... http://www.sundaysport.com/?p=11857

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-03-2014 23:01

It is strange that some people think a women can't be beautiful and intelligent.
Beth has shown you can have both in one super sexy package.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 21-03-2014 12:05

Great to see Beth back last night from her Dublin birthday break. It was like she had never been away with awesome performances on unleashed and regular bs confirming her status as officially the sexiest girl in the world Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-03-2014 10:58

good night from beth last night with not a single bad stint all night including some nice bare arse action

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - davetherave57 - 23-03-2014 12:30

I Reckon Beth Eats Duracell Batterys For Breakfast, She Lasts 5 times Longer Than The Duracell Bunny Smile Wink Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 23-03-2014 13:47

Another great night from beautiful Beth last night with lots of naked thrusts of her lovely bum HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-03-2014 10:46

good night from the naughty new Zealander last night looked great and was at her very best all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 24-03-2014 10:48

A red hot show again from Beth last night. I love those denium look pants which show her bum off to perfection.
I see from the unleashed schedule Beth is down for 3 shows this week I will catch as much of those as I can Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 27-03-2014 10:47

As always Beth was brilliant last night. I loved the 2 sessions in the office and the
sauna. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-03-2014 11:07

agree a brilliant show from the naughty new Zealander last night with not a single bad stint all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-03-2014 09:38

good night from beth last night with some nice views of her very nice arse Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 30-03-2014 10:41

Every night is a great night when Beth is on . All her shows on bs ' bsx and unleashed are brilliant she is the one girl I will always stay in to watch Heart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 03-04-2014 21:43

I found this picture and thought it looks like Beth. Anyone agree?

[Image: image-E508_533DC77D.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 03-04-2014 22:04

She is very nice but she lacks that certain something that makes Beth the sexiest woman in the known universe

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Clit Eastwood - 03-04-2014 22:27

The very best thing to come from New Zealand . God prays she never goes back.
So fuckin hot xxx

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-04-2014 08:53

Beth is a national treasure HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-04-2014 23:34

Beth is on fire tonight ! Looking gorgeous and talking dirty on the phone I love those tiny denim shorts hugging her perfect bum she was well worth a long wait on the phone TongueHeartTongueHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 06-04-2014 11:29

Great to see Beth back on regular bs last night'all her stints on screen were awesome. She is by far the best performer on bs every show is full of sexual energy and she always has a smile on her beautiful face.
I think I am in love HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2014 11:31

didn't see much of beth myself last night presumably because she was mainly doing bs sa and because of the technical problems bs was having, but when she was on screen she was her usual excellent self

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 06-04-2014 11:53

Beth is my no1 atm with brookie tori and cali joint 2nd

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 11-04-2014 13:30

A great show from Beth last night. I loved her two sections in the office she is my ultimate fantasy secretary. A top babe who is perfect in every way. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-04-2014 10:09

good night again from the naughty new Zealander with not a single bad stint all night

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 12-04-2014 11:34

Another top night from beautiful Beth. She has been on top form all week with her 2 amazing unleashed shows as well as regular bs HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-04-2014 09:40

good night from beth, especially enjoyed her in her very small denim hotpants as they showed off her very nice arse perfectly

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 14-04-2014 09:46

There is no finer sight on TV than Beth bending other a desk or pool table and wiggling her magnificent bum. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 17-04-2014 12:02

A great show again from the Kiwi princess beautiful Beth last night. She is always worth staying up for. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 17-04-2014 12:38

Her blue eyes were very noticeable during her spell in the office set last night, as she has taken to coming up close to the camera to show them off.
Also, I liked her denim-style hotpants at the pool table.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - timtheactor - 17-04-2014 14:44

simply superb!certainly keeps me up!

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 17-04-2014 23:42

I am totally worn out having just watched 90 minutes of Beth in the bs office she did every position in the book I just wish she had the office set on bs unleashed HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - tech mo - Yesterday 11:08

I love Beth, she is so hot. Lovely body, lovely arse, lovely tits, lovely everything. I love her with her dirty feet and dirty soles. I guess it must be by walking barefoot in the studio though did notice it two nights in the row this week so perhaps she didn't wash them. Wonderful! Have phoned her a few times, lovely sexy voice and she made me cum in no time.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - Yesterday 12:06

I think Beth is the perfect woman she is beautiful ' sexy has a great personality and always gives a red hot performance on the phones and last night was no exception HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - Yesterday 20:18

Maybe one of the advertised girls has pulled out of tonight's bsx g/g show

[Image: image-2084_53517A2B.jpg]

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - Yesterday 22:00

Great news Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - Today 09:14

Awesome G/G with Beth & Tamara last night. I almost missed the start as it said solo show with Tamara on screen so I thought Beth wasn't doing bsx after all. The naughty little minx said she was on at 11.28 so I just got my pin in time. Please don't keep me in suspence like that again Beth HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - Today 09:18

I've had some great free wanks over Beth recently. Going by her Twitter that seems to really piss her off, even though she's always after stuff to be bought from her Wishlist. I think that just adds to the enjoyment really.

Love her eyes, tits and body though.