Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Abusive Callers!!!

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Abusive Callers!!!
Its often reckoned that the limit of freedom of speech is where it causes harm to others. Abusive calls can leave people traumatised and working in glamour can leave some presenters with self doubt and insecurity. Theres always someone else with bigger boobs or longer hair and the disapproving relative. Some people do get off on abusing people and some of them have mental health issues - in some cases it is a form of self gratification from sadism.

Gone fishing
04-04-2012 21:28
Find all posts by this user
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

These points that Kelly point out are very true....exactly...not everyones cuppa...either enjoy or just p*** off...thats my opinion....annoyedannoyedannoyed
04-04-2012 22:28
seth Offline
Master Poster

(04-04-2012 20:23 )kelly1066 Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 16:56 )seth Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 01:45 )kelly1066 Wrote:  this guy clearly had either serious sexual problems, or just mental health issues, and really needs to be reported to twitter by the girls he is abusing.... there must be some law or rules on there.... if people can be done for racial abuse like those to do with stan collymore and fabrice muamba then this guy can also surely be found, made to stop this vile abuse, and sorted out...???

He's a troll but I can't see how he can be prosecuted for what he's posting. He calls these girls sex workers which is incorrect but he's not making any threats or any types of racial abuse. You could argue, it's just an opinion he has, even if it is wrong.

There's such a thing as freedom of speech. I could say I think Adoph Hitler was a great guy. Now I may be doing it to troll, but I could be really thinking it and giving an opinion. This guy on twitter knows not to overstep the boundaries and be abusive. Police can't investigate this guy, and they shouldn't. The women need to ignore him.

there is also such a law that is known as 'defamation of character', which would legally cover prosecution for the things he is saying.

as a poster here, and supposedly a fan of the girls who work the channels, i'm quite surprised that you, and other people here, are even of the opinion he is okay in saying these things...??

yes, freedom of speech is fine, but not to freely abuse others when they dont even know them........ the girls do this job to give pleasure to guys who cant'dont get it elsewhere; its not everyones cup of tea; so then if you dont like it, dont watch it; there's no need to just be a complete asswipe and nasty hater, like this twitter twit......???

I'm not saying what he's doing is okay. He is more then likely a troll. As far as I'm aware though, he isn't breaking any laws. If he makes threats, racial abuse etc... then yeah that'll get someone into trouble. Him calling these girls sex workers, can come down to someone just simply having that opinion. It's incorrect, but that's besides the point. He's not being abusive, he's trolling but doing it in a way that can't get himself prosecuted. Having someone arrested for that sets a dangerous precedent. You just called this guy a twit. You're being more abusive then he is. How about we get someone trace your IP and have you arrested? Would be a little OTT don't you think? He's not getting to the point where he can or should be arrested. He's a troll, he just needs to be ignored.
04-04-2012 22:37
The realXFactor Offline
Junior Poster

(18-03-2012 13:51 )Carl43a Wrote:  Probably a fuckmump who's never had a girlfriend in his life, lives in a shithole smelling his own farts and has an incredibly small penis.

Why are you blaming me for this?
04-04-2012 22:43
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-04-2012 01:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  So, if the girls are doing nothing wrong under their stage names, why does that mean "the girls can't really take the high ground" (your words) in an argument with an abusive troll?

Or do you also think the abusive trolls are doing nothing wrong?

I would have thought most people would have taken umbrage at the second question and answered it first, not ignored it completely.

(04-04-2012 15:01 )iloveMegan Wrote:  If a girl is dismissive of someone's opinion purely because they aren't using their real name, what does that say for all the modelling work they do under their assumed names?

Do you really think that's the only reason the girls are dismissive of an abusive trolls opinion?

(04-04-2012 16:14 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But what difference does it make whether someone is using their real name or not?

Why is it ok to apply that reasoning to the abusive troll, but not the girl who is defending herself?

I think you need to realise the distinction between a fake identity, which is what the abusive trolls hide behind to avoid being traced and exposed, and a fake name, which is what the girls use.
You can hardly call a stage name 'hiding behind a fake identity' if you have pictures of yourself plastered all over your twitter, website etc.
A girl with a stage name is no different to someone running their own business but who doesn't use their own name in the company title (eg Speedy Couriers Ltd).
Are they hiding behind a fake identity?

Your whole argument seems based around the fact that a girl, in the heat of the moment, accused an abusive troll of hiding behind a 'fake name' when 'fake identity' would probably have been more appropriate.
05-04-2012 04:35
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(05-04-2012 04:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 01:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Or do you also think the abusive trolls are doing nothing wrong?

I would have thought most people would have taken umbrage at the second question and answered it first, not ignored it completely.

Of course what they are doing is wrong.

(04-04-2012 15:01 )iloveMegan Wrote:  If a girl is dismissive of someone's opinion purely because they aren't using their real name, what does that say for all the modelling work they do under their assumed names?

Do you really think that's the only reason the girls are dismissive of an abusive trolls opinion?

No, I doubt it would ever be the only reason which is why I covered myself with that "if" Tongue It can often be their first comment though, as seen here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1020091

(04-04-2012 16:14 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But what difference does it make whether someone is using their real name or not?

Why is it ok to apply that reasoning to the abusive troll, but not the girl who is defending herself?

I would apply it to both.

(05-04-2012 04:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  You can hardly call a stage name 'hiding behind a fake identity' if you have pictures of yourself plastered all over your twitter, website etc.

I agree, which is why I don't understand why many of girls use various names for the different sites/channels they work for.

(05-04-2012 04:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Your whole argument seems based around the fact that a girl, in the heat of the moment, accused an abusive troll of hiding behind a 'fake name' when 'fake identity' would probably have been more appropriate.

Pretty much, yeah Big Grin

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-04-2012 06:05
Digital Dave Away
Retired

IloveMegan crashes and burns.
05-04-2012 06:32
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Some people really need to take a chill pill. Rolleyes

https://twitter.com/
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 01:42 by Paul71.)
08-04-2012 01:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

And maybe we should stop drawing attention to specific trolls.

It's what they're seeking, after all.
08-04-2012 12:42
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(08-04-2012 12:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  And maybe we should stop drawing attention to specific trolls.

It's what they're seeking, after all.

Perhaps, and I can't disagree with you, but you will always get someone who fancies themselves as a hero and defend the babes. Not saying it's a bad thing, but sadly it fans the flames and the troll keeps on trolling. (I'm being specific only to the tweeter feed posted by the way)

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
08-04-2012 12:54
Thread Closed