Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Abusive Callers!!!

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Abusive Callers!!!
annoyed
OK, it can be a hazard of any phone based job, media, tv and even in my job of radio that from the phone side of things you get wierdo's call, nutters, psycho's, perverts, sicko's and some downright horrid and nasty people but you know, at the end of the day NO one is paid enough to take abuse, horrid name calling and being referred to called what I deem to be downright abusive terms.............

It seems tonight at least one channel has had one of these nutters, abusive idiots trolling the phones using his mobile and at the same time his landline too to call girls and be downright abusive, nasty and in my mind really horrid to the girls concerned with what has been said and is totally unacceptable and unecessary.

He has threatend to bring the channels down and report them to OFCOM when it is he who needs reporting and also hogging lines up for genuine normal nice people to the channels.

I think the gentleman in question might have been drunk, possibly gay (not that this should have any bearing on anything), maybe a disliking of ladies or certainly the girls that do the job they do on these channels. He was definately Scottish (and at this point I stress this has no bearing on the great Scots people that watch/ring the channels and use this forum or Scotch girlies or guys that work on the channels).

I know that obviously in the nature of sex chat line calls certain words terms are used and spoken and not meant in an offensive way and are part of the job, but in the case of this certain person tonight, much of his language I know was VERY offensive, insulting, hurtfull and I find it repulsive, discraceful, and 10000% appaling that any of the girls should have to put up with this.

I hope the channel(s) bar the number(s) of this certain individual and if need be report him to the various regulartory authorities concerned, and in the case of OFCOM, in a positive way, them as well.

I know people have their opinions about girls that do this kind of work for a living, but at the end of the day, they are normal, nice lovely people just doing a job like the rest of us and no one should have to tollerate this kind of behaviour.

I've had to deal with this kind of behaviour from some callers off air in my broadcasting job, plus abuse on radio internet forums over the years from idiots similar to this kind of sicko personlas have various colleagues, plus similar abusive sick phone calls in phone based sales jobs i've had over the years too. Some people I know having them end up as stalkersSad

I'm more than sure the idiot concerned tonight is NOT someone from this forum, but the girls and other person what ever their profession should NOT have to deal with these abusive calls and people at all.

Sorry for having a rant but it has made me VERY angry!!!annoyed

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
18-03-2012 03:25
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Abusive Callers!!!
You're so right, NO ONE deserves to get abused, good rant!! Smile

I hope the Police catch up with the nutter very soon.
18-03-2012 10:51
steviegee1979 Offline
Part-time Perv

Quite right too.

Putting the morally objectionable verbal abuse to one side, what kind of fuckstick spends good money to do this sort of thing - why not pop into his local Asda (for eg.) and hurl abuse at people for free. Perhaps he is a little sick in the head and could do with some help.

And POOOF he was gone.......
18-03-2012 11:13
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Drunk, Scottish and using threats of ofcom........hmmmm who could that be

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
18-03-2012 13:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im sure the channels and babes will have this moron's number and will block it and if after that he carries on, no doubt the police will get involved. its a fact unfortunately that the channels attract these morons but thankfully the babes are thick skinned and just shrug it off and move on. also the channels will be vigliant in regards to this as well

as for this moron's threats think nothing will happen as ofcom will know its the same person making multiple complainys and just throw them out and will take more than just one person to bring the channels down, will be ofcom and noone else

Piper Niven Superfan
18-03-2012 13:48
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Probably a fuckmump who's never had a girlfriend in his life, lives in a shithole smelling his own farts and has an incredibly small penis.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 13:51 by Carl-Gen X.)
18-03-2012 13:51
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2012 13:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im sure the channels and babes will have this moron's number and will block it and if after that he carries on, no doubt the police will get involved. its a fact unfortunately that the channels attract these morons but thankfully the babes are thick skinned and just shrug it off and move on. also the channels will be vigliant in regards to this as well

as for this moron's threats think nothing will happen as ofcom will know its the same person making multiple complainys and just throw them out and will take more than just one person to bring the channels down, will be ofcom and noone else

How you know they models are thick skinned? They not doing a job where they have to enforce rules and regulations, all the models are doing is having some harmless fun.

This Nutter, must be hung like a common shrew and abusing women on the phone, must be his way of making him feel big? What a C##T!! annoyed
18-03-2012 22:38
Charlemagne Offline

All the girls have to do is put the crank calls on hold.....

It will be a welcome financial contribution to the show.
18-03-2012 22:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(18-03-2012 13:51 )Carl43a Wrote:  Probably a fuckmump who's never had a girlfriend in his life, lives in a shithole smelling his own farts and has an incredibly small penis.

Hey, leave me out of this !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-03-2012 23:21
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(18-03-2012 22:46 )Charlemagne Wrote:  All the girls have to do is put the crank calls on hold.....

It will be a welcome financial contribution to the show.

I know a couple of the girls who had this jerk on their phones were on headsets so cutting the calls off wasn't necessarily a straight forward task.

But I agree, hurting jerks like this by keeping them on the phone line(s) and hurting them financially in their pockets is good and they deserve all they get, scumbags they are. Especially at £3 plus per minute when they are using two phones together on two separate lines to two different girls insulting both at the same time and bragging about it!

One girl suggested the jerk rang the Samaritans instead to which he took offence!

I wouldn't wish him on the Samaritans or anyone else and hope he had the hangover from hell!

It is taken for granted the girls are all hardened to dealing with idiots like this which they aren't, and I remember some old threads particularly about daytime girls who had been reduced to tears on screen through similar scumbag experiences.

Its easy to forget these girls are on live national tv with lots of people watching them have to deal with jerks like this!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 01:20 by HoneyRocks.)
19-03-2012 00:00
Thread Closed