Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Abusive Callers!!!

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Abusive Callers!!!
I wonder what he as a watcher and I presume caller of these shows thinks of himself.

(26-03-2012 22:07 )Paul71 Wrote:  How about this nob cheese on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/JohnParsons11

You know this is a fake account and he is hiding behind his keyboard somewhere. What a C##T!! Rolleyes
03-04-2012 14:47
Find all posts by this user
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(03-04-2012 13:52 )iloveMegan Wrote:  That's not what I'm saying at all. If the troll is using a fake name then they have that in common, but obviously they are both using different names for completely different reasons.

So you admit that this is a totally bogus comparison.

You're actually using an argumentative term called a false analogy, finding something in common between two positions which is totally spurious, in order to justify your non-argument.

Example: Hitler was evil, he went to the toilet. Mother Teresa went to the toilet too, therefore she must also have been evil.

http://grammar.about.com/od/fh/g/falseanalogyterm.htm
03-04-2012 16:21
seth Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2012 01:45 )kelly1066 Wrote:  that 'guy' on twitter... and i use the word loosely...... really needs to wake up and smell the bacon....??!!

sex worker, telephone prostitute...??? last time i checked, you had to actually be able to touch the person to be considered a prostitute... no matter what words you're using..... so unless he can push his hand/cock/mouth through his phone, along the radiowaves that send the call to the other phone, and then pop out through the girls phones.... and they can do likewise... then they are no more prostitutes than any other phone workers...???

this guy clearly had either serious sexual problems, or just mental health issues, and really needs to be reported to twitter by the girls he is abusing.... there must be some law or rules on there.... if people can be done for racial abuse like those to do with stan collymore and fabrice muamba then this guy can also surely be found, made to stop this vile abuse, and sorted out...???

He's a troll but I can't see how he can be prosecuted for what he's posting. He calls these girls sex workers which is incorrect but he's not making any threats or any types of racial abuse. You could argue, it's just an opinion he has, even if it is wrong.

There's such a thing as freedom of speech. I could say I think Adoph Hitler was a great guy. Now I may be doing it to troll, but I could be really thinking it and giving an opinion. This guy on twitter knows not to overstep the boundaries and be abusive. Police can't investigate this guy, and they shouldn't. The women need to ignore him.
03-04-2012 16:56
shan_123 Offline
Banned

there is something called free speech so why should there be a thread on abusive callers, they see what I see and that is weak performances from the girls and some that should have gone by now
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 18:01 by shan_123.)
03-04-2012 18:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I never said the girls were doing anything wrong under their stage names, simply that they used them. I can't remember which girl it was but I recall one of them replying to a troll complaining about the troll not using their real name for their account, which I thought was a bit rich considering the girl in question was doing the same thing.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-04-2012 18:22
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-04-2012 18:22 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I never said the girls were doing anything wrong under their stage names, simply that they used them. I can't remember which girl it was but I recall one of them replying to a troll complaining about the troll not using their real name for their account, which I thought was a bit rich considering the girl in question was doing the same thing.

So, if the girls are doing nothing wrong under their stage names, why does that mean "the girls can't really take the high ground" (your words) in an argument with an abusive troll?

Or do you also think the abusive trolls are doing nothing wrong?
04-04-2012 01:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-04-2012 01:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  So, if the girls are doing nothing wrong under their stage names, why does that mean "the girls can't really take the high ground" (your words) in an argument with an abusive troll?

Because some girls base their entire argument around the troll using a fake name, often you'll see girls say "Bet you wouldn't post that under your real name" or "You wouldn't say that to my face". Like I asked in my first post on the subject:

(26-03-2012 22:20 )iloveMegan Wrote:  what difference does it make if that's his/her name or not? Would it be alright to get on like this as long as you used you real account and an avatar of yourself?

If a girl is dismissive of someone's opinion purely because they aren't using their real name, what does that say for all the modelling work they do under their assumed names?

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-04-2012 15:01
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-04-2012 15:01 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Because some girls base their entire argument around the troll using a fake name, often you'll see girls say "Bet you wouldn't post that under your real name" or "You wouldn't say that to my face". Like I asked in my first post on the subject:

If a girl is dismissive of someone's opinion purely because they aren't using their real name, what does that say for all the modelling work they do under their assumed names?

You're still not getting it!

Models are not dismissive of people purely because they're not using their real name. That would be nonsensical. They're dismissive of people who use false names when those people hide behind those names in order to spread abuse.

Is that any clearer now? Can you finally see the distinction?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 15:59 by Digital Dave.)
04-04-2012 15:56
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-04-2012 15:56 )Digital Dave Wrote:  They're dismissive of people who use false names when those people hide behind those names in order to spread abuse.

But what difference does it make whether someone is using their real name or not? Abuse is abuse no matter what name it's posted under.

04-04-2012 16:14
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2012 16:56 )seth Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 01:45 )kelly1066 Wrote:  this guy clearly had either serious sexual problems, or just mental health issues, and really needs to be reported to twitter by the girls he is abusing.... there must be some law or rules on there.... if people can be done for racial abuse like those to do with stan collymore and fabrice muamba then this guy can also surely be found, made to stop this vile abuse, and sorted out...???

He's a troll but I can't see how he can be prosecuted for what he's posting. He calls these girls sex workers which is incorrect but he's not making any threats or any types of racial abuse. You could argue, it's just an opinion he has, even if it is wrong.

There's such a thing as freedom of speech. I could say I think Adoph Hitler was a great guy. Now I may be doing it to troll, but I could be really thinking it and giving an opinion. This guy on twitter knows not to overstep the boundaries and be abusive. Police can't investigate this guy, and they shouldn't. The women need to ignore him.

there is also such a law that is known as 'defamation of character', which would legally cover prosecution for the things he is saying.

as a poster here, and supposedly a fan of the girls who work the channels, i'm quite surprised that you, and other people here, are even of the opinion he is okay in saying these things...??

yes, freedom of speech is fine, but not to freely abuse others when they dont even know them........ the girls do this job to give pleasure to guys who cant'dont get it elsewhere; its not everyones cup of tea; so then if you dont like it, dont watch it; there's no need to just be a complete asswipe and nasty hater, like this twitter twit......???

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
04-04-2012 20:23
Thread Closed