Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iamthatjack Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Reading a handful of pages would tell you that.

You know what, do what you want, repeat the same old thing over and over again, make this thread even more pointless that it is. There's a reason the more sensible, articulate people barely post in this forum as a whole anymore, and now I see why
15-03-2012 20:49
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2012 20:49 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Reading a handful of pages would tell you that.

You know what, do what you want, repeat the same old thing over and over again, make this thread even more pointless that it is. There's a reason the more sensible, articulate people barely post in this forum as a whole anymore, and now I see why

Quite a judgemental fellow. First you accuse people of being retards then you suggest that those of us who post in here regularly are not sensible or articulate. What just because we happen to disagree with you? Rather than insulting everyone I suggest you spend the night looking up in a dictionary what the term forum means. Has it not occurred to you another way to change our boring and repetitive posts might be for you to lead us in your obvious superior way by providing us with a thought provoking, challenging and controversial thread. Never know you may even attract the witty individuals who barely post back!
15-03-2012 21:13
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Can't lead idiots like you, you won't understand. EDIT: You know what, I'll take the bait. Look at the threads I have made in this place and you will notice that I have tried to add something to this place, and I've certainly contributed a fuck load more than you.

Unless there are OSGs to complain about, didn't you hear? They are really bad, we need to mention it every single day.

Oh yeah, and Lolly is on all the time! Can you believe it? It's just not fair Sad
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 21:59 by iamthatjack.)
15-03-2012 21:32
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-03-2012 20:49 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Reading a handful of pages would tell you that.

Aww, no need to go off in a huff just because the stupid, inarticulate retards who post here wouldn't bend to you're way of thinking Rolleyes
15-03-2012 21:41
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Instead of slagging each other off, is it not time to get back to either praising/complaining about BS whether it pisses people off or not because that is what this thread is about hence it being called 'Babestation - General Chat and discussion thread'.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 21:53 by SYBORG666.)
15-03-2012 21:44
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(15-03-2012 21:41 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Aww, no need to go off in a huff just because the stupid, inarticulate retards who post here wouldn't bend to you're way of thinking Rolleyes

No huff here, if you want to live in a world of mediocracy, go for it. I'm sure ignorance is bliss Bounce
15-03-2012 21:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-03-2012 21:56 )iamthatjack Wrote:  No huff here, if you want to live in a world of mediocracy, go for it. I'm sure ignorance is bliss Bounce

Ah, thought you'd gone to the Kremlin.

I heard Vladimir Putin was looking for a control freak to moderate his forum Bounce
15-03-2012 22:09
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2012 21:32 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Can't lead idiots like you, you won't understand. EDIT: You know what, I'll take the bait. Look at the threads I have made in this place and you will notice that I have tried to add something to this place, and I've certainly contributed a fuck load more than you.

Unless there are OSGs to complain about, didn't you hear? They are really bad, we need to mention it every single day.

Oh yeah, and Lolly is on all the time! Can you believe it? It's just not fair Sad

Ah so now your calling me an idiot hahaha. You really have lost your argument when all you can do is call people names. So what is it you have actually added to this forum? What pearls of wisdom have you kept us all enthralled with? I mean after all I contribute nothing being such a negative sort of guy. Keep it up sunshine you amuse me in my simple, hillbilly sort of way.
15-03-2012 23:19
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: [split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Great thread! Big Grin
16-03-2012 20:26
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: [split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I am a fully paid up member of the retard club.Deal with it !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
16-03-2012 21:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66