Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iamthatjack Offline
Banned

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-03-2012 23:06 )cmiller Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 22:20 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Congratulations on miss my point. You are a perfect example of the mediocracy, banality and simplemindedness this forum is rife with

(14-03-2012 19:46 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Complaining is one thing, but doing it about the same old garbage is beyond redundant. 600 pages of the same issues is silly

what's sillier? 600 pages of the same issues or knowingly reading 600 pages of the same issues and constantly complaining about that.

people like an outlet for their frustration.

I'm not going to know the 600 pages are full of the same complaints unless I read them, so I can't read them knowing there are gonna be the same complaints unless I'm psychic.

Funny, looks like I made 3 posts about it and suddenly I'm constantly complaining Cool Fickle bunch, aren't you.

Go join vila in the retard group

I'm done arguing with walls about how 'those were the days, blah blah blah, OSG, blah blah blah, Lolly is on too much, blah blah blah'. Zzzzzzz.

In case you haven't noticed, your record is broken
14-03-2012 23:23
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-03-2012 23:23 )iamthatjack Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 22:20 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Congratulations on miss my point. You are a perfect example of the mediocracy, banality and simplemindedness this forum is rife with

(14-03-2012 19:46 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Complaining is one thing, but doing it about the same old garbage is beyond redundant. 600 pages of the same issues is silly

what's sillier? 600 pages of the same issues or knowingly reading 600 pages of the same issues and constantly complaining about that.

I'm not going to know the 600 pages are full of the same complaints unless I read them, so I can't read them knowing there are gonna be the same complaints unless I'm psychic.

Funny, looks like I made 3 posts about it and suddenly I'm constantly complaining Cool Fickle bunch, aren't you.

I'm done arguing with walls about how 'those were the days, blah blah blah, OSG, blah blah blah, Lolly is on too much, blah blah blah'. Zzzzzzz.

When did you suddenly become the forum policeman? Telling members what they can and can't post about.

And people who don't agree with you are retards???? bladewave
14-03-2012 23:46
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

now you're contradicting yourself.
14-03-2012 23:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

You do have the option of leaving the forum if you do not like what you read. That is a far more mature option that labelling long standing individual members a retard (or any other member). No one is forcing you to stay in a forum that causes you such grief. That is a right of any individual in this democratic country. It is also a right to be able to vent your spleen about issues with the channels that annoy you if you wish, no matter how pointless it might be.
The reason people post their whinges in here is probably twofold. Firstly, as I just mentioned they are venting what they percieve to be a frustration with the shows and secondly they are hoping that someone at BS will see the complaints and something might be done about them. (Yes we all know there is no chance of that as they still get calls no matter what shows they put on).
Does it matter what anyone really writes in here? We take this forum far too seriously at times and seem to forget the one real reason we probably all discovered and joined up in the first place; The girls!
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 08:31 by bytor.)
15-03-2012 08:22
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(14-03-2012 23:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

When did you suddenly become the forum policeman? Telling members what they can and can't post about.

Post what you want, by all means. All I'm trying to say is you need to change your tune on this forum otherwise it is just the same monotonous crap. They aren't retards because of that, it's clear from their posts.

(14-03-2012 23:59 )cmiller Wrote:  

now you're contradicting yourself.

This is truly amazing. Unless I read the pages, how will I know what they about? I can only make that conclusion once they have been read. Nice move -1 repping me, strangely it doesn't make me give a crap, but hope it made you feel better about yourself

(15-03-2012 08:22 )bytor Wrote:  

You do have the option of leaving the forum if you do not like what you read. That is a far more mature option that labelling long standing individual members a retard (or any other member). No one is forcing you to stay in a forum that causes you such grief. That is a right of any individual in this democratic country. It is also a right to be able to vent your spleen about issues with the channels that annoy you if you wish, no matter how pointless it might be.
The reason people post their whinges in here is probably twofold. Firstly, as I just mentioned they are venting what they percieve to be a frustration with the shows and secondly they are hoping that someone at BS will see the complaints and something might be done about them. (Yes we all know there is no chance of that as they still get calls no matter what shows they put on).
Does it matter what anyone really writes in here? We take this forum far too seriously at times and seem to forget the one real reason we probably all discovered and joined up in the first place; The girls!

Well then isn't it also my right to 'vent my spleen' about what I read on here? Why is that any different? I know there is no changing anyone, but at least people are aware that they repeat all the same shit.
15-03-2012 08:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-03-2012 08:39 )iamthatjack Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 23:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  When did you suddenly become the forum policeman? Telling members what they can and can't post about.

Post what you want, by all means. All I'm trying to say is you need to change your tune on this forum

So we can post what we want so long as it meets with your approval?

Glad you made that clear for us retards.
15-03-2012 09:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(15-03-2012 08:39 )iamthatjack Wrote:  ~SNIP~

Re : the above post
I suggest that you read this post before posting again
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid106717
15-03-2012 10:42
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(15-03-2012 09:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  So we can post what we want so long as it meets with your approval?

When did I say you needed your posts approved by me?

The idea of this thread is to discuss BS. Not for everyone to list the grievances that have been posted time after time after time.
15-03-2012 13:30
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2012 13:30 )iamthat
jack Wrote:  [q
Silent Majority' pid='1018329' dateline='1331799484']
So we can post what we want so long as it meets with your approval?

When did I say you needed your posts approved by me?

The idea of this thread is to discuss BS. Not for everyone to list the grievances that have been posted time after time after time.
[/quote]

Its great that you have come here to enlighten everyone on what we should be discussing. They may be the same complaints day after day but they do relate to BS
Well if nothing else at least it has now been drummed into us retards that you are indeed, THAT Jack
15-03-2012 13:48
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

iamthatjack Wrote:The idea of this thread is to discuss BS. Not for everyone to list the grievances that have been posted time after time after time.

how am i supposed to know that i'm repeating the same grievances without reading all of the previous posts? some threads have a lot of these...

if i start a 'General Complaints' thread, would that be acceptable? for everyone else - i'll stop boring you with this conversation now! Big Grin

Elsewhere........

Georgie is looking good on BS. i thought she was going to be a night girl after doing 9-11pm on her last Elite shift.
15-03-2012 15:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66