* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Is this the end?

Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Is this the end?
as for the channels being poor, i don't think it's the girls faultbladewave more like guy's/girls running the shows are too frightened to let anything get them in trouble with the powers that beRolleyes what i can't understad is all these half day shows and channels offering text chat with "girls at home":huh: WTF is the point in them, i think the whole system needs a good shakeup, slim down all the shows make them all 24hr, get propper licences (adult not shopping channel) with PIN on the channels, and get back to giving decent shows with girls who enjoy what they're doing
12-02-2012 11:14
Find all posts by this user
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(11-02-2012 16:04 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  In a roundabout way I can compare your comment about rotation of same girls with a similar thing of rotation of same presenters in commercial radio which I work in.

With Ofcom having let most of the big radio groups ditch local and regional radio shows and companies like Global, GMG, UTV make redundant sooo many jocks, it has drastically reduced the amount of presenter jobs in UK commercial radio, no longer an option for a career with any form of a secure job and with less posts around it's meaning so often those still lucky to have jobs end up flitting around the various groups in just the same way the same babes flit around their channels.

It's much the same with so many jobs in other industries nowadays.

Good points HoneyRocks, and I cant help wondering WTF Ofcom are doing and when they will get off their arses and enforce rules that matter instead of harassing babe channels. It seems every time a TV or radio channel asks to be let off some obligation like educational content, regional Ofcom just agrees instead of enforcing rules that are there for good reason. The way things are going every TV and radio channel will sound identical and be filled with cheap American reruns. There is a limit to the number of episodes of Friends reruns I can take in one day.

Did you know there is an EU rule saying TV channels must have 50% EU content within 5 years, but Ofcom let Sky1 off - they claimed they were a small channel.

Instead Ofcom seems to put 50% of its enforcement effort into babe channels, despite them accounting for less than 1% of complaints.

Why? Because babe channels are an easy target.

Is this the end for babe channels? They will limp on in some form or another, but it could be tame as heck. Its nearly 1am, but 4 channels are showing tape loops of photos with phone numbers, one babe is fully clothed and could walk down the street without attracting comment, 4 others have bras or tops on and the highlight on one channel is a babe putting a scarf on.

Expect tamer content and cutbacks. Fewer babes. More duplicate channels. More tape loops. Cheaper studios. Less classy babes. Longer shifts.

End of hot babe channels as we used to know them with close ups of skimpy knickers, nipple rubbing, 241s and fake but fun simulated sex? Its already happened.

If you are bothered make sure you sign the petition and click the confirmation email.

Gone fishing
13-02-2012 01:54
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm lmfao at the comment linking the decline of the babechannels to 9-11....!!! C'mon, you really should get out more..!!!

From what i can see girls get bored with one channel or its rules, or maybe its callers.... then they have a change for a while, see if the proverbial 'grass is greener' , which is most feels for a while. just natural progression that girls come and go; while some stay around for longer; don't know why all the fuss is being made about it right now..... has it not always happened...???

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
13-02-2012 16:53
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'm going to try and clarify my last post because members are misinterpreting it.
The CIA, FBI and NSA sat around doing nothing and 9/11 happened, if the babechannel executive's continue to do nothing then a personal disaster will happen to them and that is their companies will eventually go bust leaving them responsible for the unemployment of all their employees. I even stated that they were on different scales, which means they're not even close to being in the same league. I hope my point is a little clearer now.

Thanks to everyone's feedback and votes so far.

P.S. Tsurugi, I wish had put a 'don't care' option up because if i'm honest it wouldn't bother me abit if they did disappear, the only downside is this forum would most likely cease to exist and it's a good laugh on here.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 21:11 by SYBORG666.)
14-02-2012 21:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Aye, agree with you, at present we have too many gutless channel execs running the show's into the ground, they need to grow a set of balls and tell Ofcom to get to fuck, but they won't, no they will instead bow down to their every demand and they get fucked over again with some unwarranted fine which ofcourse they won't argue about it or even string a case together for their defense, no they'll just pay it and make there show even more tame, eventually they'll cease to exist as they'll run out of money but it won't be Ofcom that'll put them out of business but themselves for lacking any balls to challenge the censors that be in the first place. And yes this forum will still exist just that every Thread will be an RIP one bladewave
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 21:38 by Scottishbloke.)
14-02-2012 21:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV