* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Is this the end?

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Is this the end?
With the disappearance of many girls and lack of creativity, are these the dying days of the babechannels?
To me, it seems that it is because of the predictability of the shows and it just being a rotation of the same girls from channel to channel. I hope i'm wrong.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-02-2012 14:27
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Is this the end?
no, because even though the shows arent as good as in the past they are still pretty good. also even though there are babes that have left the shows; they have been babes that have been on the shows a long time and there are new babes coming on to the shows.

so the babeshows arent dying, but i do think that if things dont change in regards to the rules the shows run under, they will all go online where they can be a lot less restricted

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2012 14:49
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

No, because if the babe channels were to close down, others would just start up channels in their place.
11-02-2012 15:33
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Good points Rammy.
I can understand why girls have gone and this is one poll i'm glad to be on my own because it means that there still is faith in the channels.
My view on the new girls, is they seem to be kept on the dayshows (with the exception of a few) and hardly any of the night girls that have gone being replaced.
I think (in my view) unless the channels start to try and get that spark back then they'll all be destined for the scrapheap/webstream, like you said Rammy.

With regards to the rules, the only viable way they will change is if the channels start to put up more of a fight as a genre of entertainment rather than waiting to see what happens because that's what the C.I.A, F.B.I and N.S.A did pre 9/11 and look what happened. I know that's on a different scale but the point is still the same and that's if you just sit around waiting for something to happen, it usually ends in disaster.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-02-2012 15:34
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's not the end because the channels still make money. The die hard fans who post on this forum are the minority and while we might moan about how they're not as good as they used to be, the majority of callers are just people who watch every now and then and call when someone takes their fancy and they're horny. That market will always be there so regardless of what we think about the channels on here, they'll still make money.
11-02-2012 15:58
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

In a roundabout way I can compare your comment about rotation of same girls with a similar thing of rotation of same presenters in commercial radio which I work in.

With Ofcom having let most of the big radio groups ditch local and regional radio shows and companies like Global, GMG, UTV make redundant sooo many jocks, it has drastically reduced the amount of presenter jobs in UK commercial radio, no longer an option for a career with any form of a secure job and with less posts around it's meaning so often those still lucky to have jobs end up flitting around the various groups in just the same way the same babes flit around their channels.

It's much the same with so many jobs in other industries nowadays.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
11-02-2012 16:04
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Shouldn't there be a couldn't careless if they ended tomorrow option?
11-02-2012 16:21
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(11-02-2012 16:21 )tsurugi Wrote:  Shouldn't there be a couldn't careless if they ended tomorrow option?

The point is you SHOULD care if they ended tomorrow, didnt you read the post about likening the decline to the build up to 9/11??
do you want that again tsu?? do you??
Previously I couldnt have cared less if they finished tomorrow but now I am concerned that 'babestation' may be the front for an ethnic supremacist regime, planning terror attacks through the unusual method of answering calls about pretending to have sex
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 16:55 by simplymarko.)
11-02-2012 16:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As far as the babe channels dying out is concerned, I'd say no, in respect of them dying on their arses then I'd say yes. Apart from a select few last night the channels were fucking dire. Elite TV for example has gotten that bad they have resorted to selling pens. I saw plenty of phone waving on Elite last night and I can see exactly why because it was fucking shit and has hit new lows since the start of 2012 and if they don't buck their idea's up I'd say that would be one channel to go defuct as the management are running that channel into the ground, it needs massive changes at managment level and also models too because as a product its an absolute failure. RLC well that's still blowing hot and cold but I still see some hope for them yet. Storm well it's just going through the motions at the moment to be honest and also lacks any kind of direction. I voted no because I'm an optimist but the Ofcom problem serously needs sorting out so that the power is back in the hands of the channel execs and then they'll have no excuses's if the product on show is still poor Cool
11-02-2012 19:06
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

We might be seeing the beginning of the end of the Babechannels on TV.But they'll still be around in some form on the internet.
In my opinion the Babechannels since i've been watching haven't progressed whatsoever,i fully aware that they are restricted by ofcom regs in what they can and can't do.Sure you often get a channel trying new things in a bid for an immediate revenue boost,before they fall back into the safety zone of a monotonous formula of lameness.
If your'e going to offer a simple uncomplicated product,then DO the simple things the viewer would appreciate.Better pricing and a better visual experience.Why not an HD Babechannel? let's be honest the picture quality on a lot of channels is absolute shite.

It's not going to be ofcom or anyone else who will be the end the Babechannels,it'll be apathy that ends them.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
11-02-2012 19:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV