Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Dirty Talk Channel 964

danmax147 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Dirty Talk Channel 964
If Dirty Talk Live was meant to be the replacement for SexTalk Live then I'm afraid it was a massive disappointment.
The whole point of Sextalk was that the ladies on it were fully nude.

Dirty Talk Live is just Callgirls Live under a different name and different channel number.
For me that is no change at all and not worthy of any hype.
Four ladies on one screen is too many and Dirty Talk is a wholly inadequate substitute for SexTalk Live.
No amount of abject tinkering is going to make any difference.
My frustration has turned to anger now because I feel I have been conned and one of my main reasons for subscribing no longer exists.
Unless we get a proper replacement then I will be cancelling my subscription because this is just palpably not good enough!!
26-02-2009 22:40
Find all posts by this user
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

danmax147 Wrote:If Dirty Talk Live was meant to be the replacement for SexTalk Live then I'm afraid it was a massive disappointment.
The whole point of Sextalk was that the ladies on it were fully nude.

Dirty Talk Live is just Callgirls Live under a different name and different channel number.
For me that is no change at all and not worthy of any hype.
Four ladies on one screen is too many and Dirty Talk is a wholly inadequate substitute for SexTalk Live.
No amount of abject tinkering is going to make any difference.
My frustration has turned to anger now because I feel I have been conned and one of my main reasons for subscribing no longer exists.
Unless we get a proper replacement then I will be cancelling my subscription because this is just palpably not good enough!!

Very boring, too many girls on the bed and far too many clothes. TVX subscribers who have this on 913 must be really pissed off paying for a show that is pathetically tame ang goes out FTA.
Why have they even bothered with this show? We want NUDE girls, close ups and some action, not version 32 of the same show from 906 onwards. TVX Mole please pass this on to your bosses.
26-02-2009 22:51
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

It looks as though they are having some good girls on and at least the hours are extended too. So here's two lots of good news.

But if they are having a whole channel for this, which is a good move, why not make it an encrypted channel? I dodn't mean for TVX subscribers, but for anyone who wants to subscribe to this one channel.
26-02-2009 23:00
joncruise Offline
Junior Poster

Jack Vakire Wrote:
joncruise Wrote:TVX getting paid twice by subscribers once monthly and then again if they call in - very greedy. When you pay 'for red hot explict etc etc' that the freeviews promote you'd hope they'd deliver more than free to view stations like Babestation and the rest do already!!!!

You seem a bit confused. You don't have to subscribe to watch channel 964 and therefore you won't be paying twice if you call in.

Not confused - bemused. They show Dirty Calls on TVX 913 (which I guess is encripted after freeviews?) and exactly the same broadcast on 964 (they then take it over after midnight and TVX show something a bit harder). Please show on TVX what people pay that bit extra to see is what I say.

Phone before midnight on 913 and you're paying twice surely?
27-02-2009 00:53
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

joncruise Wrote:
Jack Vakire Wrote:
joncruise Wrote:TVX getting paid twice by subscribers once monthly and then again if they call in - very greedy. When you pay 'for red hot explict etc etc' that the freeviews promote you'd hope they'd deliver more than free to view stations like Babestation and the rest do already!!!!

You seem a bit confused. You don't have to subscribe to watch channel 964 and therefore you won't be paying twice if you call in.

Not confused - bemused. They show Dirty Calls on TVX 913 (which I guess is encripted after freeviews?) and exactly the same broadcast on 964 (they then take it over after midnight and TVX show something a bit harder). Please show on TVX what people pay that bit extra to see is what I say.

The paying customers of TVX get exactly the same same FT, tame as hell, rubbish that you non subscribers get. There is no unencrypted version. They really must think us punters are mugs. Cancellation imminent....
27-02-2009 07:39
tim_vidgen Offline
Apprentice Poster

joncruise Wrote:Not confused - bemused. They show Dirty Calls on TVX 913 (which I guess is encripted after freeviews?) and exactly the same broadcast on 964 (they then take it over after midnight and TVX show something a bit harder). Please show on TVX what people pay that bit extra to see is what I say.

I predict the 913 broadcast will end anyway before long. Now they have the 964 channel they don't really need to broadcast that show on 913, so I think it will finish there. As soon as they think everyone knows about 964 they will most likely discontinue Dirty Talk on 913.
27-02-2009 09:45
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I've already cancelled my TVX subscription cause it’s Really Boring! The Dirty Talk channel isn't even worth watching, no offence to the ladies it's just I find it worse than 956.

Guys if you wanna cancel your subscription send an email to tvxcs@mgtplc.com with your Reference number & your Viewing Card Number. I don’t see the point in paying for Boring channels.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 12:33 by TITSRUS.)
27-02-2009 11:30
clarkey Offline

It just needs a 20 min or 30 min fully nude version on one of the encrypted channels and all will be well with the world.

They used to do this before, so why not bring it back?
27-02-2009 13:17
deano Offline
Senior Poster

clarkey Wrote:It just needs a 20 min or 30 min fully nude version on one of the encrypted channels and all will be well with the world.

Why not a pin access (not encrypted) that would take viewers away from all channels , come on tvxmole, take the lead and shake up all the channels
27-02-2009 18:09
Hazhard Away
Banned

deano Wrote:
clarkey Wrote:It just needs a 20 min or 30 min fully nude version on one of the encrypted channels and all will be well with the world.

Why not a pin access (not encrypted) that would take viewers away from all channels , come on tvxmole, take the lead and shake up all the channels

that is a good idea, they should provide something simular to sextalk which isnt encrypted so everyone can view.
27-02-2009 18:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV