Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Dirty Talk Channel 964

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Dirty Talk Channel 964
Thought i would let every one know that Dirty Talk has got its own channel at 964 its starts at 9pm guys.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-02-2009 13:53
Find all posts by this user
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dirty Talk Channel 964
Official word on this guys: yes this absolutely true!

We literally just got the channel number 964 confirmed now!

This is why we've waited so long to say because we've been waiting to have the channel number confirmed. My apologies if it seems like we've been holding back. You know how it goes, be in possession of the full facts and all that!!

Kalel, you pipped me to the post by one minute! I was just coming on to start a new thread Smile

http://www.televisionx.com
25-02-2009 13:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Whats the channel gonna be like tvxmole is it gonna be the same or anything different?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-02-2009 14:03
Hazhard Away
Banned

awsome i'll check that out
25-02-2009 16:55
deano Offline
Senior Poster

Hazhard Wrote:awsome i'll check that out

Good to see a new show but , why not have a half hour encrypted show during the schedule? If not , then do an hour of pin access (not encryption) where the girls can at least get naked or ruder ? This should get you loads of calls and publicity and really shake up all the other channels .
We know the girls are always saying they cant do this and that , its about time one of the channels tried this , chance for tvx to take the lead if they have got the balls?
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2009 18:34 by deano.)
25-02-2009 19:07
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

tvxmole Wrote:Official word on this guys: yes this absolutely true!

This is why we've waited so long to say because we've been waiting to have the channel number confirmed. My apologies if it seems like we've been holding back. You know how it goes, be in possession of the full facts and all that!!

Kalel, you pipped me to the post by one minute! I was just coming on to start a new thread Smile

Thanks for the info! Tsurugi had informed me of the new channel earlier this afternoon! Any new talent on?
25-02-2009 19:11
Hazhard Away
Banned

astonv1 Wrote:
tvxmole Wrote:Official word on this guys: yes this absolutely true!

Thanks for the info! Tsurugi had informed me of the new channel earlier this afternoon! Any new talent on?

hopefully, love to see sum fresh new faces on our babe channels Smile
25-02-2009 19:18
BerksSpur Offline
Apprentice Poster

deano Wrote:

Gould to see a new show but , why not have a half hour encrypted show during the schedule? If not , then do an hour of pin access (not encryption) where the girls can at least get naked or ruder ? This should get you loads of calls and publicity and really shake up all the other channels .
We know the girls are always saying they cant do this and that , its about time one of the channels tried this , chance for tvx to take the lead if they have got the balls?

Great shout mate. I have a feeling that it will be just like all the other shows. I'd be happy if the girls got a little interactive with each other but I doubt that will happen. Please TVX, prove me wrong.
25-02-2009 20:15
ivorthckeshaft Offline
Banned

BerksSpur Wrote:
deano Wrote:

Gould to see a new show but , why not have a half hour encrypted show during the schedule? If not , then do an hour of pin access (not encryption) where the girls can at least get naked or ruder ? This should get you loads of calls and publicity and really shake up all the other channels .

Great shout mate. I have a feeling that it will be just like all the other shows. I'd be happy if the girls got a little interactive with each other but I doubt that will happen. Please TVX, prove me wrong.

I imagine this will be as tame and boring as all the other shows. Please lsiten to people like this forum's members and re-start an explicit, encrypted show like the norm from 3-4 years ago. If not don't bother.
25-02-2009 21:31
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

same ol same ol Sad
with added plastic.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
25-02-2009 23:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV