Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Babeshows Respect Campaign

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
quote* well i only get involved if i think someone's being out of order and abusive, I don't know if anyone's saying I'm a white knight and trying to score points.*

where was i out of order in this post for you to jump in and make it a big issue?, no where!... and you call me a hypocrit.
well at least il let you have your say and wont ask/tell you not to post in a topic that i may be using...

i mean the very fact i didnt even bother replying to you till you added 4 comments all on somthing that i was disgussing with josh didnt give you a hint that i had nothing to say to you, no you just kept pushing and spoinling till you left me no option but to respond. and you then imply i started it... pfft

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 19:00 by HEX!T.)
27-02-2009 18:47
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

FFS Hexit, i wasn't referring to you in this thread when i said that, i meant in general not this thread, so get your panties out of that twist. Stop reading into things.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 18:59 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 18:58
Hazhard Away
Banned

calm down people.
27-02-2009 19:02
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

/ Intermission time (popcorn available at forum kiosk)

Just a recap of today's action:

[Image: Handbags%20at%20dawn.jpg]

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 19:19 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
27-02-2009 19:05
Hazhard Away
Banned

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:/ Intermission time (popcorn at kiosk)

[Image: Handbags%20at%20dawn.jpg]

lol.
27-02-2009 19:12
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

cherryryder Wrote:OK...so we agree...the babes sign up to the forum to advertise and protect their investment(s) (copyrighted material, etc.)...they're not here to make friendships...what is the point?

I'm using your logic here btw...I wouldn't usually state that as I would assume the person would realise but, judging by your answers, I have to make it clear...

Thats rich cummin from u.

Ok, as there was no ? at the end of my response, (my bad) i was not referring to ur post. So now just 2 spell it out for u, so there is NO more confusion, i was tryin to say 'whats the point in having a website'. That was where i was going with my post.

Never said they were here for friendship. why the hell would they even want to be friends with anyone from the forum. My sole purpose on this website is to provide vids to the rest of the members. Not on here to make friends and not gonna txt or phone the shows. Well Thats My Point.

27-02-2009 19:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

josh1979 Wrote:Thats rich cummin from u.
What does that even mean? Forget it, I'm not gonna bother entering a debate with you as it would not be fair..appreciate you uploading the vids, keep up the good work Smile
27-02-2009 19:26
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

for the sake of the children .... can't we all just get along???? Tongue

Has anyone thought of either of two possibilities (and they are only possibilities, I have no knowledge either way)?

1. The "babes" who are no longer interacting so much on this forum may have just gotten either a) bored (as people will do once the newness has gone) or b) they have had the use of the forum to get free advertising for themselves and the product they are selling (again just a thought so no jumping on my gonads please Tongue )

2. The producers of the shows have "asked" the "babes" not to come onto this forum for whatever reason. This has apparently happend with one channel so who knows???

Just something to think about between rounds Big Grin

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
27-02-2009 20:09
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

What an absolutely fucking hilarious thread. This is just the kind of shit that will destroy the forum if it carries on. And I thought I was mingling with like minded, reasonable, intelligent adults, well my mistake, sorry. Grow up. FFS
27-02-2009 21:17
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

*pops his head round the corner before beating a hasty retreat* LOL Tongue
27-02-2009 21:34
Thread Closed