Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Babeshows Respect Campaign

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Babeshows Respect Campaign
Hopefully this will hold a bit more weight than the 'Respect the Ref' campaign that the FA are trying at the moment but here goes...

I funking love this forum and spend WAY too much time on here when I should be getting work done but I want to see it continue to grow and be as successful as it has been over the past 6 months. I'm sure everybody feels the same.

A massive reason for this success has been due to the ammount of babe show girls that have made the effort to sign up and most of the banter has been really good natured.

However, it's noticable recently that a few of the regulars haven't visited the site as often - Camilla wrote a post yesterday saying that she'd been scared of coming on here in the last few weeks and some of the daytime regulars have taken some stick as well.

I respect the fact that everybody's entitled to their opinions - thats what a forum is all about - but lets keep it friendly and polite otherwise we're in danger of shooting ourselves in the foot and turning this place into an ALL-BLOKE FORUM! None of us want that!!

Lets show some respect to all the posters on here, strive to make it a friendly and welcoming place to visit and I'm sure the forum will continue to thrive.
24-02-2009 12:56
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
Well said Sylar, i know that a few of us have thought the same thing lately and its frustrating that some people do seem to be going out there and ruining it for the rest of us.
24-02-2009 13:13
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Well said sylar!
I too think this forum is a great thing and agree that most of the banter is good natured! But occasionally things do get a bit out of hand when threads just turn into big slanging matches and going totally off the point! However I think that it is important to realise that peoples opinions do differ and that someone should not be villified for feeling passionate about a topic,girl etc but I also feel that too many people seem quick to "cry to mummy" if someone disagrees with them! Sometimes good natured mickey taking can be taken totally out of context and misconstrued as Bullying.
So I think its up to us the members to have a little common sense when it comes to these disagreements and for the girls to realise that not everyone is going to like them or speak about them in a positive light but just "ignore the haters" and carry on chatting to your fans!

In summary I just hope that people keep contributing to the forum wether I agree with their opinions or not as personally I prefer hearing other peoples views as its far more entertaining than everyone just agreeing with me. This forum would be pretty boring if that were the case!
24-02-2009 13:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

shandyman Wrote:Well said Sylar, i know that a few of us have thought the same thing lately and its frustrating that some people do seem to be going out there and ruining it for the rest of us.

I agree.
24-02-2009 13:33
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Sylar Wrote:Hopefully this will hold a bit more weight than the 'Respect the Ref' campaign that the FA are trying at the moment but here goes...

I funking love this forum and spend WAY too much time on here when I should be getting work done but I want to see it continue to grow and be as successful as it has been over the past 6 months. I'm sure everybody feels the same.

A massive reason for this success has been due to the ammount of babe show girls that have made the effort to sign up and most of the banter has been really good natured.

From my perspective I think the reason for this forums success is the members, not just the stars of the Babeshows... The mass of content that members like Ass2Cam have provided, the SMc videos, the knowledgeable ones that have found uncovered unknown pics, those who can answer questions about the shows/girls at the drop of a hat. Those who happily and freely share technical knowledge, the jokes banter and rapport between the blokes. If you look at the subjects that have the highest number of hits you will get my drift.

If we want to chat to "the Girls" then they are available 24/7 on MSN for a fee..

Quote:However, it's noticable recently that a few of the regulars haven't visited the site as often - Camilla wrote a post yesterday saying that she'd been scared of coming on here in the last few weeks and some of the daytime regulars have taken some stick as well.

I'm not sure what scared Camilla off. I thought she had been moving home. Was it the comments here that scared her?:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...936&page=7

Were those comments or the subject being discussed that disrespectful?
24-02-2009 14:10
Dreamlander Offline

Excellent views,Sylar and I'm sure they are shared by most posters here! The forum has gotten a little 'darker' lately with some members just posting negative stuff just for the hell of it or to bait others! Surely everybody came to this forum initially because they are a fan.There aren't many forums where you can interact directly,and freely,with the 'subject matter' and I would like that to continue!

Dreamlander
24-02-2009 14:19
Shandy Offline

vostok 1 Wrote:If we want to chat to "the Girls" then they are available 24/7 on MSN for a fee..

Well the common concensous is that the MSN for a fee is mostly fake, not really the girls. well on most of them.

What i think was meant, which is what i thought, is the general banter that they join in on and become a part of, i'm talking about the girls like emma, paige, ali, lori and summer amongst some others, the last month or so they've been on here joining in with us, coming into the chatroom and having a laugh.

anyway, just saying thats what i thought Sylar meant by that line.
24-02-2009 14:20
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

vostok 1 Wrote:
Sylar Wrote:Hopefully this will hold a bit more weight than the 'Respect the Ref' campaign that the FA are trying at the moment but here goes...

From my perspective I think the reason for this forums success is the members, not just the stars of the Babeshows... The mass of content that members like Ass2Cam have provided, the SMc videos, the knowledgeable ones that have found uncovered unknown pics, those who can answer questions about the shows/girls at the drop of a hat. Those who happily and freely share technical knowledge, the jokes banter and rapport between the blokes. If you look at the subjects that have the highest number of hits you will get my drift.

If we want to chat to "the Girls" then they are available 24/7 on MSN for a fee..

I understand what you're saying mate. People sign up different reasons - I'm mainly here for the Party People content and a bit of a laugh here-and-there on the various threads, like yourself.

The point I was trying to get across is that, as far as I'm aware, this is the first forum of its kind that has so many of the babe show girls signed up and they have played a big part in the success of the forum. It would be a shame if we drive some of the regulars away because a few people cross the line.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2009 15:00 by Sylar.)
24-02-2009 14:47
skully Offline

Great thread mate Wink

I like the fact that some of the 900 girls have signed up and I hope the good natured banter of most members encourages them to stay and interact with us fella's. I would hate it to turn into a men only forum too, that would be some sad shit...we should be trying to attract more female members, not scaring the ones we have away.

Skully.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2009 15:13
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Really good views guys, I would like to point out a member called Ice Queen who only joined this website to make enemies and to start a huge slanging match with all of us, I think all of you would agree that people like this should be banned, also I think some members really need to learn how to take a joke

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
24-02-2009 15:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed