Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Babeshows Respect Campaign

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows Respect Campaign
r u hexit in disguise mjw664, u both love ur chatback. lol.

Calm down Hexit, ur bp will go through the roof.

27-02-2009 17:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

well i only get involved if i am reading a thread and think someone's being out of order and abusive to another member, wether its a guy or a girl, I don't know if anyone's saying I'm a white knight and trying to score points. i'm not there to score points, i stepped in when lynsey was getting some abusive stuff and i'm not remotely a fan. Like i said, if it was happening to another member that wasn't one of the girls, i would be just the same.

I'm not saying treat them with kid gloves or anything like that, just saying that be respectful, most people that have been rude, abusive and out of order seem to be respectable to other members if they disagree, so just want all people to be treated equally and fairly. Hell there's been threads that i regularly see and some people have expressed negative opinions and they've not been jumped on for sharing that opinion. its been welcomed and accepted.

it frustrates me that again it appears that people who are remotely nice are classed as ass kissers and i am very close to just leaving the forum for a while.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 21:18 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 18:11
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

josh1979 Wrote:I agree with some of ur opinions Hexit, but it does show how fickle some members r on the forum. People go on how some girls advertise their sites. who wouldnt, end of the day is makes business sense. but why r some girls slagged off for doing so, yet others are not. One such girl is Lolly Badcock. She was clearly seen to advertise her website on party girls. The Watcher even mentioned it, yet to my knowledge nothin was said. maybe because the guys who slag other girls off are fans of lolly. thats an example. i have nothin against lolly and hope her site is a success. but then why 1 rule for some. so i put that down to attacks on certain girls.

You're missing the fundemental point that Lolly does not appear on the forums buttering her fans up whilst subliminally advertising her website...
27-02-2009 18:12
Dreamlander Offline

There is no way on earth that all posters on this thread are ever going to agree! The two 'sides' of the argument,which is what this has become,both have valid points hidden in their posts somewhere! This is the way I see it.Regardless of what side you are on,the majority of the downloadable content on this site,which is what attracts most members in the first place,is created by fans of the girls,me included,who if they left due to the 'feel good' factor starting to ebb away would make this forum a very dull place.Just discussing the girls,positively or negatively,would bore the hell out of me in no time at all ! Smile

Dreamlander
27-02-2009 18:14
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

cherryryder Wrote:You're missing the fundemental point that Lolly does not appear on the forums buttering her fans up whilst subliminally advertising her website...

wouldnt know, never looked lolly up at this site. if anyone starts a business in life and does not advertise it, what is the point.

27-02-2009 18:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

lolly does not need to advertise pretty much everyone knows who she is....she has kinda sold out with the cellcast website in my opinion her old site was great
27-02-2009 18:35
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

[quote=josh1979]
r u hexit in disguise mjw664, u both love ur chatback. lol.

Nah mate, i'm a handsome bastard. ha ha. I just agree with what he says.

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
27-02-2009 18:37
cherryryder Offline
Gone

josh1979 Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:You're missing the fundemental point that Lolly does not appear on the forums buttering her fans up whilst subliminally advertising her website...

wouldnt know, never looked lolly up at this site. if anyone starts a business in life and does not advertise it, what is the point.

OK...so we agree...the babes sign up to the forum to advertise and protect their investment(s) (copyrighted material, etc.)...they're not here to make friendships...what is the point?

I'm using your logic here btw...I wouldn't usually state that as I would assume the person would realise but, judging by your answers, I have to make it clear...
27-02-2009 18:37
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Wake me up when this thread is closed //

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
27-02-2009 18:38
cherryryder Offline
Gone

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Wake me up when this thread is closed //

This thread does make me cringe, especially certain posts..

I wouldn't usually say this as I am all for free speech but SMc, I urge you to close this thread as it is making me nauseous...
27-02-2009 18:45
Thread Closed